U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 08:02 PM

582 posts, read 1,789,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Ancient history, and of no consequence or comparison to the ILLEGAL immigration of today...
Einstein i thought illegal is illegal no matter what?Italian,Irish,mexican,etc...
Illegal is illegal no matter where the hell you are from! That's why i am a believer that this forum is not only about illegals.It's used to discuss discrimination towards others because there is no race forum and that's a fact.All we talk about is jose burritos not shameus boileddinner or
vito spaghettiandmeatballs and i have a problem with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 10:53 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,178,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
Einstein i thought illegal is illegal no matter what?Italian,Irish,mexican,etc...
Illegal is illegal no matter where the hell you are from! That's why i am a believer that this forum is not only about illegals.It's used to discuss discrimination towards others because there is no race forum and that's a fact.All we talk about is jose burritos not shameus boileddinner or
vito spaghettiandmeatballs and i have a problem with that.
Seamus and Vito came here LEGALLY with the desire to become Americans. Jose and his cohorts couldn't make a pimple on Seamus and Vito's A$$e$.

Old 08-28-2008, 11:19 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times
Quote:
Seamus and Vito came here LEGALLY with the desire to become Americans. Jose and his cohorts couldn't make a pimple on Seamus and Vito's A$$e$.
As you stated------------unless Jose was a Puerto Rican. All of them are US citizens.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:18 AM

3,496 posts, read 8,359,311 times
Quote:
Seamus and Vito came here LEGALLY with the desire to become Americans.
Really?? Someone needs to touch up on the history concerning Vito...He brought lots of crime over with him...But his crimes have romanticized, so he gets a pass.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:20 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,178,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
Really?? Someone needs to touch up on the history concerning Vito...He brought lots of crime over with him...But his crimes have romanticized, so he gets a pass.
Maybe so, but he still got here WITHIN the law. That's more than I can say for Jose...

Old 08-29-2008, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Maybe so, but he still got here WITHIN the law. That's more than I can say for Jose...
I don't know where they came here legally because i currently know a few illegal irishman
that work consruction under the table because they don't have a social.
But that is ok because there irish ''nothing wrong with that".Oh look at the mexican illegal working with the 2 irishman under the table ''those damn mexicans ruin everything get them outta here".Poor irishman come here to earn a living and those enchiladas with hot sauce ruin it for everybody.
Close those damn borders and keep them out.I love spaghetti and corned beef so i'm okay with those guys.In fact,i had some damn burritos yesterday and i'm pissing out of my a@# and my a@# is so irritated from whiping myself i can barely walk.Get them outta here!

Old 08-29-2008, 12:25 PM

10,479 posts, read 13,527,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
I don't know where they came here legally because i currently know a few illegal irishman
that work consruction under the table because they don't have a social.
But that is ok because there irish ''nothing wrong with that".Oh look at the mexican illegal working with the 2 irishman under the table ''those damn mexicans ruin everything get them outta here".Poor irishman come here to earn a living and those enchiladas with hot sauce ruin it for everybody.
Close those damn borders and keep them out.I love spaghetti and corned beef so i'm okay with those guys.In fact,i had some damn burritos yesterday and i'm pissing out of my a@# and my a@# is so irritated from whiping myself i can barely walk.Get them outta here!
Haha! I happen to love italian, mexican, thai & indian food so they're all ok by me!

Old 08-29-2008, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Haha! I happen to love italian, mexican, thai & indian food so they're all ok by me!
How about some Mcdonalds?

Old 08-29-2008, 12:48 PM

32,911 posts, read 30,173,166 times
I know an Aussie that was just deported. Hopefully she will go through the proper channels to return legally.

Cause she was hot too

Old 08-29-2008, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I know an Aussie that was just deported. Hopefully she will go through the proper channels to return legally.

Cause she was hot too
Get your burrito ready when she returns....Haa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or