Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 05:36 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,401,998 times

Advertisements

The American economy, and with it the global economy, is being deliberately set up to collapse. One can look to the traditional sources of war, economic crisis, and revolution to find the cause behind the demise of America. The global international banking families fingerprints are all over the programmed fall of America. While they had their hands in the War of 1812, and the Civil War, blackmailed Wilson to get the US into the First World War, placed their puppet FDR in the White House to control (to their designs) the Great Depression and then to bate the Japanese to attack us to get American in the Second World War, the deliberate high treason committed on 9/11 by senior Bush/Cheney administration officials was a new low. We have now experienced almost seven years of wars based on this false flag operation and we are being led into yet another war with Iran (a nation with advanced biological strategic weapons of mass destruction that can kill a third of the world). Additionally the satanic US Vice-President is in Georgia preparing to push the Russians into the coming Third World War; a world war that with current 21st Century weapons will kill most of us.

We are currently witnessing the main stream news media's massive coverage of the Democratic National Convention, with the follow-on coverage of the Republican National Convention in a couple of weeks. This coverage is designed to convince the American public that "their vote does count", that the American political system is working for them. This BS/hype is falling on more and more 'deaf ears' as more people turn to the alternative internet news sources for the truth. Americans have not forgotten that two years ago they elected a Democratic Congress to end the war in Iraq but instead the Democratic controlled Congress actually increased the funding for the war and the troop levels.

We are in a madman's race to see what kills us first, corporate food and medical nightmares or the ever increasing march to global war by the neo-cons.

It breaks my heart to see the great American experiment in democracy fail and fail so horribly. The first Earl of Stirling (Sir William Alexander of Menstrie) was the founder of English-speaking Canada and was the owner of what became several American states and most of Canada. The last claimant (before me) to the Earldom was Major General Lord Stirling of the American Revolutionary Army. He was a key financier of George Washington; took over Washington's command when he would take a rare leave of absence to return to Mt. Vernon; saved Washington's army at the Battle of Long Island (which the Earls of Stirling use to own); and gave his fortune and his life to the American nation. On my watch (as Earl), I am seeing America destroyed.

America - The Newest Third World Nation

Another lengthy but excellent read!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2008, 11:46 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,155,870 times
I think that title is an exaggeration..

Old 08-26-2008, 11:59 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,750,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I think that title is an exaggeration..
Consider the source...
Jeff Rense Program

But hey! Check out the cool merchandise offered on the site!

NEFF PRINTS (http://www.rense.com/prints2/PR.htm - broken link)

Old 08-27-2008, 12:02 AM

1,417 posts, read 1,155,870 times
The owner of the website should shoot his web designer.. I'm positive I can create a better layout in 5 minutes.

Old 08-27-2008, 12:06 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,750,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
The owner of the website should shoot his web designer.. I'm positive I can create a better layout in 5 minutes.
Hey at least its not the "MSM".
If it doesn't have some kind of wacky layout, or lots of red, blue, and white, or a picture of an eagle, or have the word American or Patriot in its title, its probably a pro-illegal slanted rag.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:27 AM

327 posts, read 754,837 times
I think some people need to visit a real third world nation before they toss that word around when talking about America.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:48 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,319,938 times
This was a good read. Too bad people feel the need to mock it and don't realize that we are on our way to becoming a third world nation. Right now look at all the lawlessness and absolute refusal to enforce our border or our immigration laws. We have no idea who is here-what type of criminals-what their intentions are-what illnesses they are carrying etc. How can a country who has no control over their borders-who has no control over who comes and goes remain a "first world" country without eventually slipping to a second or third world country.

By our governement allowing illegals to come here and refusing to seal our border- this has started this country on a very destructive path. The more illegals- the more the middle class gets squeezed due to higher taxes-having to pay for welfare, police, hospitals, schooling, etc for illegals. The working middle class has a hard time paying for thier own bills let alone for illegal invaders who have no right to be here. What happens if this continues and accelerates-the middle class is squeezed and we are left with nothing but extremely wealthy and the rest of us Americans along with the illegal alien invaders. Unless something is done-this country could be on it's way to two classes- the very wealthy-including the politicians and the corporate people who are pro-illegal and the rest including the illegal invaders and the former middle class.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:05 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,401,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
This was a good read. Too bad people feel the need to mock it and don't realize that we are on our way to becoming a third world nation. Right now look at all the lawlessness and absolute refusal to enforce our border or our immigration laws. We have no idea who is here-what type of criminals-what their intentions are-what illnesses they are carrying etc. How can a country who has no control over their borders-who has no control over who comes and goes remain a "first world" country without eventually slipping to a second or third world country.

By our governement allowing illegals to come here and refusing to seal our border- this has started this country on a very destructive path. The more illegals- the more the middle class gets squeezed due to higher taxes-having to pay for welfare, police, hospitals, schooling, etc for illegals. The working middle class has a hard time paying for thier own bills let alone for illegal invaders who have no right to be here. What happens if this continues and accelerates-the middle class is squeezed and we are left with nothing but extremely wealthy and the rest of us Americans along with the illegal alien invaders. Unless something is done-this country could be on it's way to two classes- the very wealthy-including the politicians and the corporate people who are pro-illegal and the rest including the illegal invaders and the former middle class.
Your observation and comments are dead on as usual. I find it quite amusing that those who are contributors to and enablers of the demise of America continue to talk loud while saying nothing. (See above comments about the lack of scenary on the website, dismissal of the contents of the post while sadly attempt to discredit the author with zero substance as to how that conclusion came about, etc.) I need not say more since I know you get the picture. Not only is it an excellent read, it summarizes the full extent and intentions of the OBL's to divide, conquer and obliterate what is left of the middle class. A little more each day they are achieving their goal of a 2 tiered America.

That is fully and unequivocably the reason for America's race to the bottom.

If only I could rep you!

Old 08-27-2008, 10:36 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,550,532 times
Agreed......as stated by nicolem and JDubsMom.

Old 08-27-2008, 12:16 PM

3,502 posts, read 9,600,460 times
Some people need a reality check...The USA is far from being/becoming a third world country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration