U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 12:58 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times

Advertisements

CALIFORNIA TAXPAYER PROTECTION ACT
Sponsored by Taxpayer Revolution

The Initiative’s Laws Will:

• REQUIRE issuance of the official "CALIFORNIA BIRTH CERTIFICATE” for ONLY births to citizens and legal permanent residents. Proof of birth document issued to all others without social security number.
  • STOP 18 years of WELFARE payments to illegal aliens for their U.S. born children.
  • ALLOW only CITIZENS AND PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENTS eligibility for all public benefits including non-emergency and pre-natal care.
  • This citizen’s movement will launch the END of AUTOMATIC CITIZENSHIP in the United States of America and uphold the recorded words and real intent of the authors of our Constitution. To the authors and the states which passed the 14th Amendment "subject to the jurisdiction" is to mean that citizens are born to parents who are "NOT subjects of a foreign power."
  • The goal to stop automatic citizenship is critical toward reducing the crime problem. A major reason deported criminal illegal aliens return immediately to the United States after deportation is because they have left behind children born here. We need to stop dividing families by ending the feudalistic practice of automatic citizenship. ICE must deport all family members of criminal illegal aliens who are here illegally.
  • There will never be "BORDER SECURITY" without ending automatic citizenship.

Taxpayer Revolution - Sponsoring California Taxpayer Protection Act 2010 - Home

This is really good news!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2008, 01:15 PM

13,048 posts, read 21,158,596 times
California was years ahead of everyone else with the illegal initiative. We voted in Prop 187 for Pete's sake. Even if this Act does make it through, someone will choke it off somewhere just like they did with 187.

Eventually, the lunatics will take over the asylum in California. Most of those who could afford to have already taken Beyonce's advice to "get gone". The funny part is that if that day does come, who are they going to be milking for their benefit?

Old 08-27-2008, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
California was years ahead of everyone else with the illegal initiative. We voted in Prop 187 for Pete's sake. Even if this Act does make it through, someone will choke it off somewhere just like they did with 187.

Eventually, the lunatics will take over the asylum in California. Most of those who could afford to have already taken Beyonce's advice to "get gone". The funny part is that if that day does come, who are they going to be milking for their benefit?
I remember prop 187 very well. I also think back about 20 years ago when California sounded the warning bell and the rest of America turned a blind eye and deaf ear.

Now that the American tit has all but been sucked dry in every state, it will indeed be interesting to see what the parasites primarily from SOB and the anchor babies and other government traitors will do. They can only stay up late at night printing so much money until the dollar becomes totally worthless on the global stage.

Old 08-27-2008, 07:41 PM

3,072 posts, read 3,335,346 times
JDubsMom, I have not said this before, but I really appreciate that you take the time to keep attendees of this forum informed. I was literally losing hope reading the messages about Obama's plans, until I came to this. Thank you.

[quote=JDubsMom;5018240]CALIFORNIA TAXPAYER PROTECTION ACT

Old 08-27-2008, 07:56 PM

[quote=carolac;5023555]JDubsMom, I have not said this before, but I really appreciate that you take the time to keep attendees of this forum informed. I was literally losing hope reading the messages about Obama's plans, until I came to this. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
CALIFORNIA TAXPAYER PROTECTION ACT

Thank you so much. You are too kind. I just try to sound the alarm in every way I can. Whether its on this board, to my co-workers and even people I strike up conversation with on the train, etc. Many Americans are pre-ocuppied with day to day events and busy trying to keep their heads above water. It's important that those of us who are aware of what is occurring in this country alert others.

Again thank you so much.

Old 04-11-2009, 01:39 PM

19 posts, read 51,577 times
Guys Sign This And SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/16/st...l-alien-births

Old 04-11-2009, 01:58 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,582,143 times
Don't worry guys, Antonio Villareconquista, the ACLU, MEChA, La Raza, Gavin Newsom, LULAC, MALDEF, and the almighty Mexican government will work to stop this proposal from even being mentioned.

Old 04-11-2009, 02:17 PM

2,088 posts, read 2,186,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
Don't worry guys, Antonio Villareconquista, the ACLU, MEChA, La Raza, Gavin Newsom, LULAC, MALDEF, and the almighty Mexican government will work to stop this proposal from even being mentioned.
If these groups used their power to improve Mexico instead of trying to change the United States, maybe people wouldn't be Mexico's largest export.

Old 04-11-2009, 04:01 PM

2,381 posts, read 4,409,314 times
Just on the fact that it descriminates against religion the Supreme Court will rule it out.

Old 04-11-2009, 05:16 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Just think if most Illegal Immigrants were Islamic, this would have been passed years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration