U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 06:33 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,180,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Whats it supposed to be? It's changed in so many great ways.
And in so many terrible ones, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 06:40 PM

1,417 posts, read 856,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Thank you Mr. Obvious.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:46 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,009,482 times
Quote:
I GREW UP in California, I know a helluva lot more about the state than you might think.

I never called you a 'cheap sellout', was that Freudian on your part?

Unlike you, I love this country for what it's supposed to be. What it is right now is a lot less than that.

I'm sorry to hear that you would never leave, but I'll continue to hope.

By La Raza mouthpiece I mean someone who spews BS that comes directly from their website, echoing the same lies about illegal immigrants and placing their ethnicity in higher regard than their citizenship.

Self-loathing? That's a laugh! And I place the blame for problems right where it belongs, at the feet of those who CAUSE them.

As for not knowing you, I can read you like a book. A COMIC book.

Damn youre dense, lol.

So you grew up in California and moved out to Arizona.

Quote:
Guess what, amc? Your chit-talking condescension of others is only showing you out for the La Raza mouthpiece I've always suspected you of being. I'd bet dollars to donuts that you'd move YOUR azz to ANYPLACE ELSE if you thought there was some kind of advantage to it. You've proven yourself to be a cheap trollop, the only question now is "What's the price?"
hmm...sounds like youre describing yourself.

And by that you are insinuating I am a sell out.
You know what "freudian" means, but did you miss the class that teaches you what "paraphrasing" is?

Old 08-30-2008, 06:51 PM

582 posts, read 1,790,812 times
Talking Guy you must be happy they didn't make it. Throw a real party.whada you say?

Quote:
Sounds good to me. My treat.

And the band.....

And dancers.....

Now, if we could just get rid of ALL illegals, I'd be willing to throw a real party

Old 08-30-2008, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
Sounds good to me. My treat.

And the band.....

And dancers.....

Now, if we could just get rid of ALL illegals, I'd be willing to throw a real party

Will you be playing Banda?

Old 08-30-2008, 07:04 PM

582 posts, read 1,790,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Will you be playing Banda?
This was an actual post by benicar after an illegal got deported.I figured they would celebrate what happened like they did on a previous thread.

Old 08-30-2008, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flburgos View Post
This was an actual post by benicar after an illegal got deported.I figured they would celebrate what happened like they did on a previous thread.

I think that penguin was hanging out with illegal immigrants. Have you seen the movie? . That is one of the few great animated movies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or