U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:57 AM
 
Location: um....guess
10,479 posts, read 13,515,744 times
Reputation: 1825

Advertisements

Wow, you people really cannot stick to the topic at hand can you? Nor can you provide the proof to back-up your argument. Guess none of you were ever on the debate team.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:57 AM
 
3,859 posts, read 9,178,694 times
Reputation: 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Whatever? Nice response If you're going to come up w/a "source", try to make it a believable source, not some lawyer w/an agenda. Oh & by the way, this thread is about a nurse in San Francisco. I notice that still no one has found any evidence that she was illegal. Nor has anyone posted the so-called evidence they read that points towards her being an illegal. Interesting.
I posted two newspaper articles with sources in this thread-if you are two lazy to look back-oh well.


No this thread is about the fact that illegal aliens are in fact bringing diseases here that were once eradicated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:58 AM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,224,768 times
Reputation: 7378
My kids have strep throat...should I assume they caught it from the Guatemalan landscapers the neighbors use?? Should we assume ALL diseases are brought in to the United States by illegal aliens?? I have MS, who should I blame???

It is not prudent to assume you know the entire story until there is proof of your allegations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:59 AM
 
3,859 posts, read 9,178,694 times
Reputation: 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Wow, you people really cannot stick to the topic at hand can you? Nor can you provide the proof to back-up your argument. Guess none of you were ever on the debate team.

Page 4 of this thread. Articles that ILLEGALS are in fact bringing disease here. Don't know why I bother-I am sure something will be wrong with those like the author forgot to dot the i or cross the t or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2008, 12:00 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,903,628 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Whatever

How about the newspaper articles that state they were infact illegal aliens? How about the fact that these diseases were eradicated in the USA? Now we have 20+ million people here who have not gone under any type of medical screening like legal immigrants have to. Gee a HUGE invasion of illegal people corresponding with a comeback of diseases. HMM. I google and find pages upon pages of newspaper articles about illegals and T.B.

I have posted 3 articles and I also posted about my father in law's experience when he was being diagnosed with cancer. I don't need any more proof.
Nic they can't seem to accept the statement I made in terms of posting the status of the TB spreader when and if it becomes available. They don't really care about the truth, they are just praying that out of all of the hundreds of articles posted on this forum, they can dispute one post that will prove one of us wrong and portray them in a positive light. Sadly they will see this as something to help boost their low self esteem.

They also think that harrassing us, like they do our government will result in them being victorious. Typical of the desperation exhbited by all illegal aliens. Ignore them and eventually they'll go away. Then another group of them will return, same game with different names.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2008, 12:00 PM
 
3,859 posts, read 9,178,694 times
Reputation: 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
My kids have strep throat...should I assume they caught it from the Guatemalan landscapers the neighbors use??

It is not prudent to assume you know the entire story until there is proof of your allegations.
The last time I checked strep throat had not been eradicated from the US. T.B. and Polio among other diseases had been.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2008, 12:01 PM
 
Location: um....guess
10,479 posts, read 13,515,744 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
I posted two newspaper articles with sources in this thread-if you are two lazy to look back-oh well.


No this thread is about the fact that illegal aliens are in fact bringing diseases here that were once eradicated.
Ah, if you noticed in an earlier post of mine, I in fact DID read your little articles you posted. Strike one. This thread is about a nurse in San FRancisco. Maybe you need to look back at it as well. When you have, get back to me. Oh, & provide the proof that the nurse is an illegal too. Maybe you should all discuss it amongs yourselves
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2008, 12:02 PM
 
3,859 posts, read 9,178,694 times
Reputation: 2728
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Nic they can't seem to accept the statement I made in terms of posting the status of the TB spreader when and if it becomes available. They don't really care about the truth, they are just praying that out of all of the hundreds of articles posted on this forum, they can dispute one post that will prove one of us wrong and portray them in a positive light. Sadly the will see this as something to help boost their low self esteem.

They also think that harrassing us, like they do our government will result in them feeling being victorious. Typical of the desperation exhbited by all illegal aliens. Ignore them and eventually they'll go away. Then another group of them will return, same game with different names.
I know I am done with both of them. No matter what proof one provides they don't wish to believe it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2008, 12:02 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,903,628 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
I know I am done with both of them. No matter what proof one provides they don't wish to believe it.

That makes two of us. Cheers!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2008, 12:02 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 23,224,768 times
Reputation: 7378
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
The last time I checked strep throat had not been eradicated from the US. T.B. and Polio among other diseases had been.
There are outbreaks of Polio in Sadr City, Iraq right now...better be careful when our soldiers come home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top