U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 08:33 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,035,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I used to know a guy with the last name 'Dominguez' who referred to himself as a White Boy (his paternal grandfather was a Hispanic)..........he did not relate to Mexicans at all despite his Mestizo looks.
Well, it's all about motivation. If someone is a criminal....hey, they deserve to be called on it. If someone is just living their life, then no - noone has a right to ***** about their color or their lifestyle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 08:44 AM

286 posts, read 646,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
dont forget the pizza and chicken wings.

but on a serious note, remember that we have 12-20 million illegals in the US. If we do a good job and elect officals (other than president ) who aint chicken to enforce our immigration laws, i'll throw a party in front of Alexandria city hall with a big sign saying "Alexandria's government may love illegals but most of America doesnt!"
I hope you dont plan on voting for Connolly then...

And yea, I am tired of all these damn illegals in NoVA/FFX county too...the house across the street from me has 6 families living in there..they have more cars than everyone in our cul-de-sac....I wish FFX would have the balls like PWC and do something about the problem instead of building "day laborer" sites with my tax money!

Old 08-29-2008, 11:39 AM

3,886 posts, read 5,995,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Bahaha! Good one! I think I'll have a Corona tonight in honor of Elvira!
I'll have a Bitburger myself!lol

Old 08-29-2008, 03:42 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,995,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
I notice you left out vendido...

Same thing, ain't it?
I do think you are sell out(English sounds better to you?). You'd sell out your heritage to be accepted as a "good American" at the drop of a sombrer..cowboy hat.

I don't jump on you for your (extremist) views on illegal immigration ,but the fact you specifically get drawn to Mexican bashing, which to me is very ironic. But like you said, grow a skin. I get called an illegal all the time

Old 08-29-2008, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Is that not racist?
haha, yeah, that along with this part

Quote:
Thus, the manipulative, evil, and cowardly illegal alien who hid behind the Christian cross and her (at the time) eight-year-old son to escape American justice was kicked out of the US and off the public trough
led me to believe that this was written by Joseph Goebbels or something.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
haha, yeah, that along with this part

led me to believe that this was written by Joseph Goebbels or something.

Well, lets see....was she manipulative? I would say so. Did she hide behind a cross? Not literally, but certainly she 'hid' in a catholic church. Was she on any type of welfare (public trough), I don't know, do you?

Old 08-29-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Well, lets see....was she manipulative? I would say so. Did she hide behind a cross? Not literally, but certainly she 'hid' in a catholic church. Was she on any type of welfare (public trough), I don't know, do you?
Im not a fan of Arellano, but the wording from those anti-illegal sites are hilarious.
Evillll!
The Vermin!

Sounds like the same kind of propaganda the Germans would use for the Jews in the 30s.

Old 08-29-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Im not a fan of Arellano, but the wording from those anti-illegal sites are hilarious.
Evillll!
The Vermin!

Sounds like the same kind of propaganda the Germans would use for the Jews in the 30s.
Oh yes, the hyperbole can be pretty bad, but to be fair on both sides of this issue. Where there is a scourge of the earth you can no doubt find a few mentions of 'mean spirited haters' or even 'nazis'.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:16 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Oh yes, the hyperbole can be pretty bad, but to be fair on both sides of this issue. Where there is a scourge of the earth you can no doubt find a few mentions of 'mean spirited haters' or even 'nazis'.

But of course. It does get old though doesn't it. I'd like to see the tax returns of all the Illegal enablers on this site. I'm gonna go wayyyyyyyy out on a limb and say it would be one of a few types.

Zero income tax taken by Uncle Sam based on their declared income.

or

A fairly large chunk due their employment of laborers with suspicious SS#s.

or just toss that out because they too are here illegally.

Noone in their right mind would gladly pay taxes to offer up free Social Services to people who don't deserve them. That would be lunacy. But Lunatic could be a viable option

Old 08-29-2008, 06:52 PM

23,005 posts, read 31,957,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoi View Post
I hope you dont plan on voting for Connolly then...

And yea, I am tired of all these damn illegals in NoVA/FFX county too...the house across the street from me has 6 families living in there..they have more cars than everyone in our cul-de-sac....I wish FFX would have the balls like PWC and do something about the problem instead of building "day laborer" sites with my tax money!
I dont even really know what office Connolly is running for but i will NOT vote for him.

Sorry you have to be across the street from that illegal alien mess. I'm lucky that my high-rise dont really have that situation, otherwise i'd sleep in my car to get away from it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration