U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 07:05 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,788,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoi View Post
I hope you dont plan on voting for Connolly then...

And yea, I am tired of all these damn illegals in NoVA/FFX county too...the house across the street from me has 6 families living in there..they have more cars than everyone in our cul-de-sac....I wish FFX would have the balls like PWC and do something about the problem instead of building "day laborer" sites with my tax money!
Here is a good example of why people are so frustrated with illegals. The local government will not enforce occupancy, code violations and and parking laws. What do you want to bet they have no insurance on those cars but a fake card? Probably take the cars to the barrio inspection station and get a wink-wink inspection sticker (pollution, anyone?). Here they are notorious for forging new car paper plates. Six families in one house - that could be half a classroom of kids in the local school who don't speak English. What would you do if the teacher ignored your kid and tried to get these kids on track?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 09:38 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,735,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
That convenient and pleasant truth became obvious more than one year ago in August 2007, when U.S. immigration authorities deported illegal alien-anarchist Elvira Arrellano just hours following her arrest in Los Angeles.
Thus, the manipulative, evil, and cowardly illegal alien who hid behind the Christian cross and her (at the time) eight-year-old son to escape American justice was kicked out of the US and off the public trough.

This Mexican vermin was kicked out despite the likes of George W. Bush and John McCain who claim that it is "impossible" to deport illegal aliens.

All it takes, boys, is political will, reasonably well functioning cajones, and a decent amount of patriotism and love for America!

By immediately removing Elvira Arrellano from American soil, the U.S. government finally accomplished something positive on behalf of American citizens, rather than coddling to illegal aliens who do not belong here.

In addition, a much- needed message was delivered to other invaders currently in America, as well as to would-be invaders in third world nations like Mexico.

That message: Illegal aliens will be hunted down, arrested, and deported as soon as possible, irrespective of family ties.

After all, illegal is illegal, family or not.

Celebrating the First Anniversary of the Deportation of Elvira Arrellano!*-*borderfirereport.net

Champagne anyone?
Are you sure you did not write this article? It has the same warm & fuzzy
feel to it, like most of your posts. We are all in a tither waiting for the next one. Isn't it wonderful to be an American and live in this wonderful
country. Other countries need to strive to be as good as we are, I doubt if they would measure up to us. I'm so happy here, I feel like I need to pinch myself to make sure it's for real.

Old 08-30-2008, 06:13 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Are you sure you did not write this article? It has the same warm & fuzzy
feel to it, like most of your posts. We are all in a tither waiting for the next one. Isn't it wonderful to be an American and live in this wonderful
country. Other countries need to strive to be as good as we are, I doubt if they would measure up to us. I'm so happy here, I feel like I need to pinch myself to make sure it's for real.
Cue response to usual blank slate statements courtesy of [s]assy one:

Like a dull knife
Just ain't cutting
Just talking loud
Then saying nothing

Just saying nothing
Just saying nothing

You can't tell me
How to run my life down
You can't tell me
How to keep my business sound

You can't tell me
What I'm doing wrong
When you keep driving and
Singing that same old money song

Wake me up when you have something of intelligence and of substance to say. I feel confident that I'll be well rested by the time you accomplish that which for you is an impossibility.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 08-30-2008 at 06:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration