Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 05:16 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,408,610 times

Advertisements

"If you want change, it is time for Latinos and for immigrants to rally behind the next President of the United States, Barack Obama. Tonight, I ask my friends in the Latino community, in the immigrant community, please join me, because Barack Obama is the change we need," said Rep. Gutierrez

"[W]hen Barack Obama occupies the White House, that is the community our president will defend and respect by fighting for comprehensive immigration reform. Reform that keeps mothers and children and families together. Reform that brings hard-working people out of the shadows of disgrace and into the sunlight of dignity. That enforces our laws, keeps our borders secure, and our nation safe," Gutierrez added.

Most of the mainstream media ignored the speech so as not to let Americans know what an Obama presidency will truly mean: no more borders, more aliens, more welfare, and more crime.

Congressman Gutierrez has been a long-time proponent of amnesty and opponent of immigration enforcement. He even went so far recently as to openly call for a suspension of all such immigration enforcement actions until Congress passes "comprehensive" immigration reform.

In an article I wrote earlier this month, I exposed Gutierrez and his recent remarks. Adopting the rhetoric of the radical left, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) explicitly compared the actions of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to those of Nazi Germany's most infamous secret police force, the Gestapo.

DNC Convention: Democrat Congressman Urges Immigrants to Illegally Vote? by Breaking News

I have no doubt every illegal alien and dead person in Chicago will be lined up at he polls to vote. This is what happens when traitors and crooks occupy government offices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 05:32 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,560,802 times
I still believe Obama is simply pandering for votes. He’ll have as much success passing CIR as Bush. We’ll shut down the switchboards, clog the fax machines, fill their email boxes, and flood their snail mail. He (and Congress) can then blame the defeat on the mean-spirited, racist, xenophobic masses………as designed.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:36 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I still believe Obama is simply pandering for votes. He’ll have as much success passing CIR as Bush. We’ll shut down the switchboards, clog the fax machines, fill their email boxes, and flood their snail mail. He (and Congress) can then blame the defeat on the mean-spirited, racist, xenophobic masses………as designed.
I will be back in the states next week and will be ready for the fight. We will shut them all down if they think they can pass amnesty or anything like it.

Old 08-28-2008, 05:46 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,560,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I will be back in the states next week and will be ready for the fight. We will shut them all down if they think they can pass amnesty or anything like it.
Great, we need all the help we can get. If they think we'll sit idly by and allow them to give our country away………they had better think again!

Old 08-28-2008, 05:52 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,996 times
But if obama gets elected, will we even get a voice? I mean, I have the same fear with that pandering azz mccain -- but with a democrat majority (or close enough to it) will our voices even matter? Between Pelosi and obama/mccain is it a done deal?

Old 08-28-2008, 05:54 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
"If you want change, it is time for Latinos and for immigrants to rally behind the next President of the United States, Barack Obama. Tonight, I ask my friends in the Latino community, in the immigrant community, please join me, because Barack Obama is the change we need," said Rep. Gutierrez

"[W]hen Barack Obama occupies the White House, that is the community our president will defend and respect by fighting for comprehensive immigration reform. Reform that keeps mothers and children and families together. Reform that brings hard-working people out of the shadows of disgrace and into the sunlight of dignity. That enforces our laws, keeps our borders secure, and our nation safe," Gutierrez added.

Most of the mainstream media ignored the speech so as not to let Americans know what an Obama presidency will truly mean: no more borders, more aliens, more welfare, and more crime.

Congressman Gutierrez has been a long-time proponent of amnesty and opponent of immigration enforcement. He even went so far recently as to openly call for a suspension of all such immigration enforcement actions until Congress passes "comprehensive" immigration reform.

In an article I wrote earlier this month, I exposed Gutierrez and his recent remarks. Adopting the rhetoric of the radical left, Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) explicitly compared the actions of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to those of Nazi Germany's most infamous secret police force, the Gestapo.

DNC Convention: Democrat Congressman Urges Immigrants to Illegally Vote? by Breaking News

I have no doubt every illegal alien and dead person in Chicago will be lined up at he polls to vote. This is what happens when traitors and crooks occupy government offices.
You people are sooo paranoid, when and how did he imply that immigrants should vote illegally? Don't you know that legal immigrants who have become citizens can also vote?

Last edited by blacknight04; 08-28-2008 at 06:08 PM..

Old 08-28-2008, 06:30 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
You people are sooo paranoid, when and how did he imply that immigrants should vote illegally? Don't you know that legal immigrants who have become citizens can also vote?
Of course not, because in her mind, anyone not born here is here illegally. Go figure.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Of course not, because in her mind, anyone not born here is here illegally. Go figure.

Tuck in your shirt tails your obsession with me is showing. Try sticking to commenting on the contents of the articles. That's the purpose of this message board.

Your perpetual discussion of me, who I am, how many kids I have, what I do or think, etc. will not result in any form of change of my opinion about this illegal alien invasion and all the baggage (including anchors) that result from it.

This forum is NOT about yours or anyone else's opinion of ME.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:37 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Tuck in your shirt tails your obsession with me is showing. Try sticking to commenting on the contents of the articles. That's the purpose of this message board.

Your perpetual discussion of me, who I am, how many kids I have, what I do or think, etc. will not result in any form of change of my opinion about this illegal alien invasion and all the baggage (including anchors) that result from it.

This forum is NOT about yours or anyone else's opinion of ME.
That's funny, because you clearly have no problem obsessing over me as well & some other posters & have no problem insulting us as well. Glass houses & all that And my post was in relation to the thread, which you yet again blindly accused someone of something of your own imagination. Was illegal voting by illegal immigrants mentioned? I think not, voting by immigrants was mentioned, it's a big difference.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
That's funny, because you clearly have no problem obsessing over me as well & some other posters & have no problem insulting us as well. Glass houses & all that And my post was in relation to the thread, which you yet again blindly accused someone of something of your own imagination. Was illegal voting by illegal immigrants mentioned? I think not, voting by immigrants was mentioned, it's a big difference.
Really? and then you woke up. I really am tired of you and your childish antics. I promise this is the last time I will acknowledge you or what you spew in any form. Goodbye and good luck finding your next target of harrassment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration