U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2008, 11:13 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,005,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
That is an ignorant and racist comment at best: do not go to Spain and spout off that 'La Raza' rhetoric------------the Castillanos are very White supremacist and do not like 'morenitos' (little brown ones).

Remember that most Spaniards, Portuguese, Irish, English, Scots, Welsh and a few other Western Euro nations all have the same genetic root stock.

Read that a Spaniard is closer racially to an English than to a typical Mestizo Mexican.

'Hispanic' is a political term only.
When did you go from " I think Hispanic is a political term"
to "Hispanic IS a political term only" ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 11:15 PM

391 posts, read 742,978 times
[quote=Benicar;5120860]You really should thoroughly read your comments prior to posting. You are a white “American” as much as I am Lithuanian. Give us a break! You, the so-called American, wish sassyone spoke Spanish. If you are such an American, why would you need s/him to speak Spanish? Oops!

And yes, you illegals will “go away.”[/quote

it was we not she or he numb nuts I was in a dark room duh

Old 09-05-2008, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post

oooooooooooohhhhh yes I forgot Bear knows everything. Does he work or just sit at the pc all day with no family or friends? I think the latter.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I don't exhibit discomfort because I really do not care what you think about me. I've never accused anyone of being anti-american or any demeaning thing like that. So far it is only you, and a few other members pointing fingers. Cowardly things to do.

I rep californio. They believe what they want whenever I personally say anything. Well maybe it will at least keep the heat of those who do worry.

Ok lets believe then... I am an illegal living off the border of TJ. I employ 18 workers on my taco truck and they are all illegal. We run all over the USA selling our tacos. oh ya I am also told they are made of dog meat or of monkey meat. i have nothing to hide all you idiots that tell me taking the 5th says alot. Believe what you want because I am on this planet an obviouly their not.
don't fret Cal they only can speculate and if they specuate like they do with me no one has anything to fear.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Aren’t you just oozing compassion? Contrary to your beliefs, there are many black Americans eager to work. Stereotype much? Oh, that’s right, only illegal alien Hispanics can be the recipients of racism.

Usses black folks do be needin ta work. Hows we gonna git da watamelon? We don’t be all gittin da wafare checks. [/sarcasm]
No one ever said the Russian and ukraininas do not yake the job and they are subsidized by USA

Old 09-06-2008, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Harsh, and unfair. Had these corporations ever tried recruiting out of state? Hell, had these corporations tried recruiting in english? My guess is no. It is also my guess that american blacks will work for a living wage, they will not work for below minimum and only if they know how to speak spanish.
You've been camping way to long and know zip

Old 09-06-2008, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
You sound racist. Are you insinuating unemployed black Americans would not like jobs?

Oh Lord no I would bite off my own face, trouble is thanks to the recession/depression everything is out sourced so we would all have to go to china or the middle east or where ever. Our company moved to Japan. after 25 years it was tough. They all have peole in those countries doing our work

Old 09-06-2008, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Or the Molly Maguires?
Or the epitome of dangerous working conditions --- The Triangle Shirtwaist Factory?
People like to believe that the only crime an illegal commits is the one where he/she crossed the border. The real crime comes in undercutting the unions and the american working man. Not everybody is college material, and that shouldn't condemn a person to trying (and failing) to compete for jobs with illegals.

I worked in a cloth diaper factory no gloves allowed counting, washing, drying and folding so moms could have a diaper service. Now that was gross. I was paid 3 dollars an hour, Then I worked in a woolen mill run pridominately by Koreans that are extremely hard workers, very hard job. temp ran usually 111F but I made good $ because I was a fast weaver and it was paid by piece work. I often worked 24 hours straight. Young and single and needed the to get by. They were always hiring because it was so hard. I have done many trade.

Old 09-06-2008, 08:38 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,685,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Simple.

There is no 'Hispanic' DNA, period----------unless the FBI, etc. go by Aztec, Mayan, etc. root stock to determine if one is a Latino. And that would preclude Castillanos (sp) from Spain.

Alfred Molina, Michael Portillo (both English), Emile Perez (French), Jose Gonzalez (Swedish), Maria Arrendondo (Norwegian), Istvan Gomez (Hungarian), etc. are not Hispanics, legally speaking.

Old 09-06-2008, 10:20 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,052,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
I worked in a cloth diaper factory no gloves allowed counting, washing, drying and folding so moms could have a diaper service. Now that was gross. I was paid 3 dollars an hour, Then I worked in a woolen mill run pridominately by Koreans that are extremely hard workers, very hard job. temp ran usually 111F but I made good $ because I was a fast weaver and it was paid by piece work. I often worked 24 hours straight. Young and single and needed the to get by. They were always hiring because it was so hard. I have done many trade.
Good for you. I worked as a maid at holiday inn when I was 14. Sucky work for minimum wage.
You neglected my point that by the use of scab laber, working conditions will be poor as will the pay. Illegal = scab labor. Very simple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration