Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2008, 08:16 AM

50,246 posts, read 47,005,641 times

Advertisements

One thing you can do to goods from a Company that moves offshore is tariff it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 08:23 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,325,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
One thing you can do to goods from a Company that moves offshore is tariff it.
Absolutely- I wish we did that.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:54 AM

50,246 posts, read 47,005,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Absolutely- I wish we did that.

If they do indeed want the US markets share I would think that there would be a mad scramble to get that business back into the US once that happened.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:13 AM

391 posts, read 872,513 times
history repeats itself again and against just like those narrow minded anti's

Old 09-04-2008, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well --- they certainly have that option. Let them. If a particular employer is so loathe to hire an American or legal immigrant, then let them relocate their business and hire whoever they like in that country.

These businesses hiring illegals do us no good. They certainly don't provide jobs for Americans. They virtually never provide health insurance making the health care of their employees a burden on the taxpayers.

They don't benefit the sending country because they are not creating jobs in that country.

do you not realize thay all the big companies are out sorcing just about evey big combany to China amd elsewhere so they can get cheap labor. Thats why we have no work. blamt it on our Gov't you just want to blame it on SOB necause it is easier.
BTY I hate to break it to all you SOB haters sassy is all as white as most, we wish he spoke spoke spanish so we could help them more and I almost hate to admit that I am white like alot on this board, this is white lover board. Not even any hispanic blood in herpr I just a love for the people and the hipanic culture.. Sorry jokes on you she love all the color except those with hatred in their heart, just like me. Do cry all you haters we are advancing in numbers. we will never go away

Old 09-04-2008, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post

do you not realize thay all the big companies are out sorcing just about evey big combany to China amd elsewhere so they can get cheap labor. Thats why we have no work. blamt it on our Gov't you just want to blame it on SOB necause it is easier.
BTY I hate to break it to all you SOB haters sassy is all as white as most, we wish he spoke spoke spanish so we could help them more and I almost hate to admit that I am white like alot on this board, this is white lover board. Not even any hispanic blood in herpr I just a love for the people and the hipanic culture.. Sorry jokes on you she love all the color except those with hatred in their heart, just like me. Do cry all you haters we are advancing in numbers. we will never go away
so get a life

Old 09-04-2008, 07:26 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,557,297 times
Quote:
You really should thoroughly read your comments prior to posting. You are a white “American” as much as I am Lithuanian. Give us a break! You, the so-called American, wish sassyone spoke Spanish. If you are such an American, why would you need s/him to speak Spanish? Oops!

And yes, you illegals will “go away.”

Old 09-04-2008, 07:41 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
That is an ignorant and racist comment at best: do not go to Spain and spout off that 'La Raza' rhetoric------------the Castillanos are very White supremacist and do not like 'morenitos' (little brown ones).

Remember that most Spaniards, Portuguese, Irish, English, Scots, Welsh and a few other Western Euro nations all have the same genetic root stock.

Read that a Spaniard is closer racially to an English than to a typical Mestizo Mexican.

'Hispanic' is a political term only.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:37 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,635,558 times
Quote:
Yes, more and more jobs are being sent 'offshore'...thus we have less and less jobs here to share with illegals. Get it now?

Old 09-05-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You really should thoroughly read your comments prior to posting. You are a white “American” as much as I am Lithuanian. Give us a break! You, the so-called American, wish sassyone spoke Spanish. If you are such an American, why would you need s/him to speak Spanish? Oops!

And yes, you illegals will “go away.”
Oh mighty great one for give the mispelling. writing in a completely dark room does that. Yes I wish sassy and i both spoke spanish so we could be of more help when we go on missions into Mexico. You just try to annoy all so bite me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration