Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2008, 07:04 PM

136 posts, read 292,316 times

Advertisements

Report: Illegal immigrants freed from jail - Crime & courts

My goodness. I fear for the safety of all Texan residents. I don't know what else to mention. Obviously, nothing positive is going to result from this move.

Be on high alert Texan residents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2008, 08:14 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times
Quote:
In a story published Sunday, The Houston Chronicle found that most illegal immigrants released from jail were accused of minor crimes. But others included convicted child molesters, rapists and those ordered to be deported decades ago.
They simply turned them loose to commit more "minor" crimes. I'm sure there are thousands of Americans in jails all over the country who comitted "minor" crimes that would love to be freed and have their charges dropped.

I guess they let the child molesters, and rapists go because the women and children in Texas derived so much pleasure at the hands of these barbaric, sexually deviant, culturally inferior, wilderbeasts that they're hoping for a repeat of the torture they endured.

Wow . . . . .absolutely wow.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:01 PM

322 posts, read 748,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
Report: Illegal immigrants freed from jail - Crime & courts

My goodness. I fear for the safety of all Texan residents. I don't know what else to mention. Obviously, nothing positive is going to result from this move.

Be on high alert Texan residents.
Why would you fear for the safety of Texas residents?

Because the majority of the people were released from jail after doing time for their minor crimes? Or because they are in America illegally?

I have to assume your fear is from their illegal status because thousands of legal residents get released from jail everyday.

Do illegal immigrants commit crimes at much higher rates than those here legally or something? I would like to know. Maybe I should be fearful of my safety too.

Note: I'm not defending them from being deported, just wondering if illegal immigrants commit crimes at much higher rates than those here legally.

Old 11-17-2008, 12:29 AM

136 posts, read 292,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlx View Post
Why would you fear for the safety of Texas residents?

Because the majority of the people were released from jail after doing time for their minor crimes? Or because they are in America illegally?

I have to assume your fear is from their illegal status because thousands of legal residents get released from jail everyday.
Both. They all should've faced deportation after being released.

In addition, why would an illegal follow the laws of a country that he/she is not a citizen of?

Yes, I know that plenty of US citizens commit crimes after being released but because of their citizenship they have a right to remain here no matter what and illegals don't.

Quote:
Do illegal immigrants commit crimes at much higher rates than those here legally or something? I would like to know. Maybe I should be fearful of my safety too.

Note: I'm not defending them from being deported, just wondering if illegal immigrants commit crimes at much higher rates than those here legally.
My problem with their releases is that they should've faced deportation afterwards. They have no right to be in this country and yet they're released into the US populace despite entering the country illegally? Where's their punishment for trespassing?

Old 11-17-2008, 03:58 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
If we treated them just like the mexican jails treat them they may not want to come back here ever again.A good ass whipping for breakfast with another helping of the same for lunch might keep them in their own country where they can commit their "minor" crimes on their own dirt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration