U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:18 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,997,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Now that really IS BS, and I can't believe you even typed it. North America is comprised of Canada, the US and Mexico, don't tell me you suddenly flunked 6th grade geography. You're letting your NAU tendencies show with THAT post.

Globalist pig...
That is what was meant by "North American culture" . I was telling you what he was referring to.
And referring to the United States as North America in itself isnt very globalist.
And I don't think its possible for me to have "suddenly flunked 6th grade geography". That was way too long ago to 'suddenly' do anything.

Too bad you learned more from your perusing of nativist sites instead of the two classes you took at the annex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 08:37 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,175,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
That is what was meant by "North American culture" . I was telling you what he was referring to.
And referring to the United States as North America in itself isnt very globalist.
And I don't think its possible for me to have "suddenly flunked 6th grade geography". That was way too long ago to 'suddenly' do anything.

Too bad you learned more from your perusing of nativist sites instead of the two classes you took at the annex.
Any time the term 'North American' is used when the intent is to describe the United States of America it's taking a page out of Robert Pastor's playbook, blurring the lines for all the 'sheeple' out there who aren't paying attention. Unfortunately there are MILLIONS of them who care more about American Idol than they do about America itself.

Anyone who propagates that kind of deception deserves the label of 'Globalist pig', and my advice to you would be that you take pride in it, just like David Rockefeller does. After all, you're on the same team...

Old 09-02-2008, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Any time the term 'North American' is used when the intent is to describe the United States of America it's taking a page out of Robert Pastor's playbook, blurring the lines for all the 'sheeple' out there who aren't paying attention. Unfortunately there are MILLIONS of them who care more about American Idol than they do about America itself.

Anyone who propagates that kind of deception deserves the label of 'Globalist pig', and my advice to you would be that you take pride in it, just like David Rockefeller does. After all, you're on the same team...
haha youre such an idiot it hurts.

Only YOU know the truth Guy! It is up to you to stock your basement with food, supplies, and guns for the rapture. You are the chosen one!

I don't care about globalism, or isolationism, or anything. Im not into conspiracy theories, I only see my life in front of my face. All I'm trying to do is get through college, and eventually find a job to support myself.

But yes, if you must, call me a globalist pig. I'm sure this fantasy about a last stand in America is what gets you through the day.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
haha youre such an idiot it hurts.

Only YOU know the truth Guy! It is up to you to stock your basement with food, supplies, and guns for the rapture. You are the chosen one!

I don't care about globalism, or isolationism, or anything. Im not into conspiracy theories, I only see my life in front of my face. All I'm trying to do is get through college, and eventually find a job to support myself.

But yes, if you must, call me a globalist pig. I'm sure this fantasy about a last stand in America is what gets you through the day.
The 'get through college' part is the admission I'm grateful to see. Like I said, NO real-world experience. Still got Mama wiping your snotty nose?

And BTW, I don't believe in the 'rapture'.... MORON.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
The 'get through college' part is the admission I'm grateful to see. Like I said, NO real-world experience. Still got Mama wiping your snotty nose?

And BTW, I don't believe in the 'rapture'.... MORON.
People who go through the work of getting into, and getting through college will fare way better in the real world than yourself.

Think about that when I get through school and start off with what it took you 20 years to make because you are too stubborn to improve.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
People who go through the work of getting into, and getting through college will fare way better in the real world than yourself.

Think about that when I get through school and start off with what it took you 20 years to make because you are too stubborn to improve.
There you go again, talking out of school. The best paying job I ever had was bringing down more in a year than you'll make in your first 4 years. I just didn't feel like I could face myself every morning working in sales. You see, unlike you I have a conscience.

But you're right about one thing, I'm definitely stubborn!

Old 09-02-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
There you go again, talking out of school. The best paying job I ever had was bringing down more in a year than you'll make in your first 4 years. I just didn't feel like I could face myself every morning working in sales. You see, unlike you I have a conscience.

But you're right about one thing, I'm definitely stubborn!
From welfare to making more than you assume ill make in 4 years! Not bad.
You brag, yet at the same time cry about illegals threatening your position?

If having an unstable job and picking up food stamps, and spending my twilight years browsing through nativist websites and blaming everything on illegals is what you call 'the real world', Ill stay in this fantasy land I'm currently in

Old 09-02-2008, 10:55 PM

Quote:
From welfare to making more than you assume ill make in 4 years! Not bad.
You brag, yet at the same time cry about illegals threatening your position?

If having an unstable job and picking up food stamps, and spending my twilight years browsing through nativist websites and blaming everything on illegals is what you call 'the real world', Ill stay in this fantasy land I'm currently in
I'm beginning to think JDubsMom is right when it comes to reading comprehension. Like I said, I didn't like the person I was becoming working in commissioned sales. I made a LOT of $$$, but quit because I have a conscience.

Or did you read that part and just ignore it?

Old 09-02-2008, 10:58 PM

Quote:
I'm beginning to think JDubsMom is right when it comes to reading comprehension. Like I said, I didn't like the person I was becoming working in commissioned sales. I made a LOT of $$$, but quit because I have a conscience.

Or did you read that part and just ignore it?
Then why complain? Whats so bad about sales? Dog eat dog world, buddy. Ive learned that much so far in the "real world".

Old 09-02-2008, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Then why complain? Whats so bad about sales? Dog eat dog world, buddy. Ive learned that much so far in the "real world".
The money was great, but the things I had to say and do to GET the money were against my principles. I've never felt that taking advantage of people was a legitimate way to make a living.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or