U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:21 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Reputation: 6517

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
At the risk of repeating myself...
The Holocaust | maps
Not good enough okay I tried.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:22 PM
 
Location: um....guess
10,479 posts, read 13,506,882 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The Holocaust | maps
Not good enough okay I tried.
I guess the Holocaust Memorial Museum isn't enough??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:24 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I guess the Holocaust Memorial Museum isn't enough??
Guess not. sigh.
Still think I am a racist and an idiot?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:32 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Reputation: 391
So you're saying that millions were killed between June and December of 1941?

Really? That was a busy 6 months, don't you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:34 PM
 
Location: um....guess
10,479 posts, read 13,506,882 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Guess not. sigh.
Still think I am a racist and an idiot?
Well I don't know. Have I called you a racist or an idiot at some point? If so, then...I guess I stand by my point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:35 PM
 
Location: um....guess
10,479 posts, read 13,506,882 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
So you're saying that millions were killed between June and December of 1941?

Really? That was a busy 6 months, don't you think?
Well since I wasn't born at that time, I can't say by memory how it all panned out. However, I do know those germans were a busy & evil bunch, weren't they? How many did they kill in all? Would YOU put it past them to whip those people into the graves as swiftly as they could? I wouldn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:46 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Well I don't know. Have I called you a racist or an idiot at some point? If so, then...I guess I stand by my point.
Yes you did and I still wonder by what measure, by what exhibited behavior do you make this call? I have an asian wife. I have more than a few friends of color including my best friend who is black.
I also have never singledout hispanics other than to stste the fact that hispanics from south of our border make up the highest percentage of illegals. This is a fact. How is stating a fact racist?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:49 PM
 
Location: um....guess
10,479 posts, read 13,506,882 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Yes you did and I still wonder by what measure, by what exhibited behavior do you make this call? I have an asian wife. I have more than a few friends of color including my best friend who is black.
I also have never singledout hispanics other than to stste the fact that hispanics from south of our border make up the highest percentage of illegals. This is a fact. How is stating a fact racist?
Ok, well please post where I called you that, that's all I ask. I'm not saying I didn't, just remind me. And just because someone is married to a different race or have friends of a different race does not mean that they cannot be prejudice or racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 09:44 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Well since I wasn't born at that time, I can't say by memory how it all panned out. However, I do know those germans were a busy & evil bunch, weren't they? How many did they kill in all? Would YOU put it past them to whip those people into the graves as swiftly as they could? I wouldn't.
The accepted figure of murdered Jews is 6 million. Kimberland made the claim that millions were killed before America joined the war. The website offered made the statement that the killing began in June of 1941. In order for Kimberland's claim to be true, at least 2 million Jews would have had to been murdered in a 6 month time frame, from June 1941 to Dec. 1941. That would leave the remaining 4 million victims a period of 4 years to be killed.

So, 2 million in 6 months, and then Hitler must've had second thoughts and slowed his roll to 1/4 of his previous 'production'.

Sorry, but that hypothesis doesn't EVEN come CLOSE to sounding credible, especially when you consider the common knowledge that Hitler's extermination program was thrown into OVERDRIVE as the Allies neared the Fatherland.

Christ, some of you folks will argue the DUMBEST things...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 11:39 PM
 
Location: Ontario
78 posts, read 109,343 times
Reputation: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
You claim they are flawed then prove it with a link. Otherwise, we can only assume that what you state is simply your opinion.
Sure, here is a link for you

Cop murder spotlights crisis of killer aliens

"Mac Johnson set out to investigate the number of homicides perpetrated by illegal aliens.................He found that between 1,806 and 2,510 people in the U.S. are murdered annually by illegal aliens"

Of course this link doesn't "prove" anything but it does have a little more credibility than

"Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to 2006 statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct,"

The interesting thing is I found this link embedded in the link that you posted to assert your conclusions.

I read WND daily, and this is a trick they use constantly, using sources like "according to 2006 statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa" with no backup reference and then covering themselves with disclaimers like "If those numbers are correct"

If you read WND at all it is not difficult to see their bias, however, one does have to question their intelligence when they publish an article that has a link in it that contradicts it's basic numbers.

As for yourself I would wonder if you are not more interested in spreading your bias than seeking truth when you do not even take the time to follow through on the links in your original source.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top