U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:03 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberland View Post
Interesting connection. I agree. In Texas, we have the Castle Law. This law allows a property owner to defend their home at any cost. No warning necessary.
There was a man who shot a burgular and killed him. A few weeks later, he saw his neighbor's house being broken into. He called 911 and went out and killed the criminal.
They tried to have him indicted for the shooting at his neighbor's home, but a grand jury would not do it.
The burgulary rate is already down due to a rash of shootings by homeowners.
If someone wants to google it, go ahead. Let's just say this, the burgulars killed in Dallas so far have not been illegal aliens. Go figure...
Really? Either you got the cities mixed up or you just flat out lied. I say you deliberately lied . . .OOPS:

Quote:
PASADENA, Tex. — Joe Horn’s home was his castle, but what about his neighbor’s home?
Skip to next paragraph Middle and bottom, Harris County Sheriff’s Office
Joe Horn, 61, top, shot Diego Ortiz, 30, and Hernando Torres, 38, after he saw them breaking into a neighbor’s home.

Note: Personal information and strong language have been edited from the audio below. Joe Horn's first 911 call after seeing burglars go into his neighbor's house. (mp3)

Mr. Horn's second 911 call. (mp3)
When Mr. Horn, a 61-year-old retiree living with his daughter and her family in a growing subdivision in this Houston suburb, saw two burglars breaking into the house next door on Nov. 14, he called 911 and grabbed his shotgun.
Moments later, after what the police say was a confrontation on Mr. Horn’s front lawn, the two men — both illegal immigrants — lay dead on winding Timberline Drive, leaving behind a pillowcase stuffed with jewelry and about $2,000 in cash.
One of them, identified by the police as Hernando Torres, a k a Miguel Antonio DeJesus, 38, was found across the street beside a sleigh and a Santa cow with a sign, “Have a Moo-ry Christmas,” at the house of a Pasadena police officer.
The other, Diego Ortiz, 30, fell on a neighbor’s lawn. Bloodstains were still visible on the sidewalk Tuesday. “The fire department did some pressure washing, but you can still see where he was,” said the neighbor, who did not want her name used. “You don’t know who is tied to them, who may still retaliate.”
The shootings in Village Grove East, where the biggest excitement is usually the comings and goings of school buses, have set off a storm of issues.
“There’s the First Amendment,” said Charles Lamont, a neighbor and a marine captain who served in Iraq, citing the protests for and against Mr. Horn that have convulsed the neighborhood. The Pasadena City Council on Tuesday gave preliminary approval to a ban on demonstrations at private residences.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/13/us...=1&oref=slogin

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-04-2008 at 10:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 10:14 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Really? Either you got the cities mixed up or you are just flat out lied. I say you deliberately lied . . .OOPS:

Now, now......JDubsMom. These guys do appear to be members of the Negroid race. They are illegal aliens, but they also have dark skin. You know how "those people" are. Crime is in their DNA.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Now, now......JDubsMom. These guys do appear to be members of the Negroid race. They are illegal aliens, but they also have dark skin. You know how "those people" are. Crime is in their DNA.
Further proof that the accusations of either of us being racist are just that. Illegal, is illegal.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Further proof that the accusations of either of us being racist are just that. Illegal, is illegal.
And the choir said, “Amen!” Of course, the only relevant fact, according to our hooded friend, is their race; not their illegal status.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:50 AM

13,043 posts, read 21,154,444 times
Quote:
Really? Either you got the cities mixed up or you are just flat out lied. I say you deliberately lied . . .OOPS:

Looks like kimberland just got pwned by you, JDub. If she's anything like the rest of the former pwnees on the immigration forum, it will not deter her from continuing to post junk.

In the meantime, I have to say, "jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old 09-04-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Looks like kimberland just got pwned by you, JDub. If she's anything like the rest of the former pwnees on the immigration forum, it will not deter her from continuing to post junk.

I know you speak the truth. Welcome back!

Old 09-04-2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
And the choir said, “Amen!” Of course, the only relevant fact, according to our hooded friend, is their race; not their illegal status.
ITA. We both know that when all else fails out comes the race card.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

How true. She's like a junkie.....she's gotta have it. If she doesn't get her 'black' fix at least twice/day, she'll start to convulse. I hear it's not a pretty sight. Poor kinderland.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:31 PM

1,417 posts, read 851,493 times
They aren't Black. They're Latinos with too much sun and have curly hair

Old 09-04-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
They aren't Black. They're Latinos with too much sun and have curly hair
They're black Hispanic illegal aliens. Black being the operative word, according to a certain anti-black poster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or