U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 09:36 PM

115 posts, read 277,431 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
More accurately: pro-illegal amnesty lovers. When Shrillary was in the race she had more than 90% of latino support and it was stated that was because they "identified more with WHITE people". They interviewed an old mexican racist named Delores Huerta who stated that hispanics would not vote for Obama because his problem was that he was black.

This was her statement but the website is no longer in existence:

I'll let you translate that however you'd like.

Here's more from the old racist:

Dolores Huerta Chooses Clinton Over Obama - NAM

YouTube - MyLatinoNews.com - Dolores Huerta
It is not "Shrillary"- It is Hitlery.

I am also against illegal immigration!
I prefaced my very first post with that information.
It is very expensive and time consuming to come here legally. It is unfair to all people who have experienced that process to accept amnesty for people that have little to offer this country.
I am afraid that is a possibility.
I have to wonder what you suggest to keep the illegals out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 10:17 PM

1,417 posts, read 852,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
They're black Hispanic illegal aliens. Black being the operative word, according to a certain anti-black poster.
I know it was a joke

Old 09-05-2008, 04:49 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,172,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberland View Post
It is not "Shrillary"- It is Hitlery.

I am also against illegal immigration!
I prefaced my very first post with that information.
It is very expensive and time consuming to come here legally. It is unfair to all people who have experienced that process to accept amnesty for people that have little to offer this country.
I am afraid that is a possibility.
I have to wonder what you suggest to keep the illegals out?

Enforce current immigration laws.

Secure our border.

Cut off all freebees.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:49 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
It is so sad that you think that you know what you are talking about. South Africa is dying slowly. I feel very sad about that. Apartheid is not about equal rights. It is about money-grubbing and misappropriation by greedy higher-ups. It was supposed to improve opportunities for many different races. Unforntunately, the people of SA- all races- are at a loss.
You’ve totally lost me on this. How was apartheid supposed to “improve opportunities for many different races?” That’s a twist I have yet to hear in defense of the brutal oppression of human beings. Perhaps you meant the 'abolition' of apartheid……….

Old 09-05-2008, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Actually, the local news identified them as black. This happened several months ago. I made an honest mistake. I am many things- a liar is not one of them.
Perhaps you should direct your response to the individual who actually called you a liar.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:54 AM

Quote:
You are all such big idiots.....
Well, my mom taught me that anything worth doing, was worth doing well. Now, had you called me a “small” idiot, by feelings would truly be hurt.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberland
Actually, the local news identified them as black. This happened several months ago. I made an honest mistake. I am many things- a liar is not one of them.
This would be an acceptable excuse, if the topic of what you lied about was the race of the perpetrators. What I called you on was your calculated and deliberate lie that none of the burglars killed in Dallas were illegal aliens:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberland
Interesting connection. I agree. In Texas, we have the Castle Law. This law allows a property owner to defend their home at any cost. No warning necessary.
There was a man who shot a burgular and killed him. A few weeks later, he saw his neighbor's house being broken into. He called 911 and went out and killed the criminal.
They tried to have him indicted for the shooting at his neighbor's home, but a grand jury would not do it.
The burgulary rate is already down due to a rash of shootings by homeowners.
If someone wants to google it, go ahead. Let's just say this, the burgulars killed in Dallas so far have not been illegal aliens. Go figure...
I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board who as a kid in America enjoyed playing the game of Blind Man's Bluff.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:01 AM

8,973 posts, read 14,615,066 times
Quote:
You are all such big idiots.....
I respectfully disagree. I'm 5' 9"....which means I may be a 'meduim-size idiot', but I don't feel that I should be called a "BIG" one...besides, the whole concept of "Idiocy", from the get-go, involves mental capacity (or lack thereof), not physical stature. Calling a person a "big idiot" is like calling him a "big plumber" or a "big democrat", a "big Presbyterian", or a "big real estate agent". It makes no sense....and it's a "big mistake" to do so....(and it takes a "big person" to admit he's made it)..

Old 09-05-2008, 09:56 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I respectfully disagree. I'm 5' 9"....which means I may be a 'meduim-size idiot', but I don't feel that I should be called a "BIG" one...besides, the whole concept of "Idiocy", from the get-go, involves mental capacity (or lack thereof), not physical stature. Calling a person a "big idiot" is like calling him a "big plumber" or a "big democrat", a "big Presbyterian", or a "big real estate agent". It makes no sense....and it's a "big mistake" to do so....(and it takes a "big person" to admit he's made it)..
I can't decide which of the profound posts addressed to the resident mental mental gets the prize, yours or Benicars'.

I guess I'll have to call it a draw.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:30 AM

13,050 posts, read 21,163,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Post #27 this thread.
Don't worry - it's coming from the guy who in other threads describes his pot smoking and problems with bad credit. Apparently America's Next Top Model is a favorite show of his, too. Use that as your guide as to what he calls you in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or