U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-31-2008, 08:34 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,826,194 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
What do you want me to do? Go report on the scene?

Stop being a hypocrite, when you criticize the "MSM" so much yourself.
You criticized JDubsMom's sources, and I simply suggested you disprove the articles. I certainly wasn't suggesting you become a roving reporter.

I do in fact criticize the MSM for their biased reporting, as well as their slanted sob stories involving illegal aliens. I fail to understand how you consider my suggestion as being hypocritical. Perhaps you can enlighten me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-31-2008, 10:39 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,904,513 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Oh Mom you kill me and I love you for it. I here by give JDubsmom a military call sign. Hense forth I shall refer to her as pitbull because she does like to fight and once she latches on she won't let go. A woman after my heart.
Thank you tinman. The feeling is mutual!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 10:42 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,900,571 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Thank you tinman. The feeling is mutual!
Not a thing pitbull. You are always okay in my book. Your son is very fortunate to have the mother he has. I honestly wished mine could have been as great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 10:58 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,904,513 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Not a thing pitbull. You are always okay in my book. Your son is very fortunate to have the mother he has. I honestly wished mine could have been as great.
I am happy to be in your book! Thanks for the gracious compliments!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 11:00 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,904,513 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You criticized JDubsMom's sources, and I simply suggested you disprove the articles. I certainly wasn't suggesting you become a roving reporter.

I do in fact criticize the MSM for their biased reporting, as well as their slanted sob stories involving illegal aliens. I fail to understand how you consider my suggestion as being hypocritical. Perhaps you can enlighten me.
. . . *crickets . . *
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2008, 01:23 AM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 6,000,517 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You criticized JDubsMom's sources, and I simply suggested you disprove the articles. I certainly wasn't suggesting you become a roving reporter.

I do in fact criticize the MSM for their biased reporting, as well as their slanted sob stories involving illegal aliens. I fail to understand how you consider my suggestion as being hypocritical. Perhaps you can enlighten me.
You criticize the "MSM" and I criticize slanted website that arent written by actual journalists, and you criticize me for it.

Hypocrisy.

And how can I disprove an article, thats about an event they claim the MSM isn't reporting on? What do you suggest I do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2008, 01:26 AM
 
Location: um....guess
10,479 posts, read 13,517,365 times
Reputation: 1825
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Not a thing pitbull. You are always okay in my book. Your son is very fortunate to have the mother he has. I honestly wished mine could have been as great.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's like wishing Hitler were your father...classic!!! From one idiot racist to another!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2008, 01:30 AM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,484,664 times
Reputation: 47456
interesting stuff just read another thread.
50% of homocide AA, 20% illegal alien.
wow if white population is what 70 - 75%, then we only do 30% of homocide, we are getting mellow no? femininization program is working no?

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 09-01-2008 at 01:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2008, 06:07 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,080,104 times
Reputation: 2244
the reporting here is very flawed. this is alarmism at its best.
what i would like to see is these crimes, committed by supposed illegals, in comparison to larger crime stats. until then we cant realy say who to be cautious off. how do i know its not a bunch of black men comitting these crimes. thats not reported here. supposed illegals could only make up 3% of all murders. it only gives a dubious number about suspected illegals. id rather have all the data to make a rational assestment about who to warn my wife, daughter, mother or sister about.

even the reporting on vehicular accidents is flawed.

"While no one – in or out of government – tracks traffic accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers. "

apparently lacking a valid license makes one illegal.
forget the fact that teens with out licenses take their parents cars out for a spin.
forget the fact that people with DUI's or suspended licenses still drive.
forget all the other people who can be considered to have "invalid" licenses but legal citizens.
forget that, instead i want to assume they are illegal. because its makes for another article to add to my nifty lil "news" web page.

these stats are flawed guys. thats what im opposed to.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included rapes, murders and child molestation crimes committed by illegal aliens. Approximately 41 percent of the crimes were sexual homicides and serial murders.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to 2006 statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens – more than the U.S. death toll of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan combined. That’s more than 30,000 Americans killed by illegal aliens since Sept. 11, 2001.

Read More: Illegals shock, suffocate, slit throats in U.S.

FUNGAZI.COM » Blog Archive » Whose Next? You, Your Wife, Your Daughter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-01-2008, 06:29 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,904,513 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
the reporting here is very flawed. this is alarmism at its best.
what i would like to see is these crimes, committed by supposed illegals, in comparison to larger crime stats. until then we cant realy say who to be cautious off. how do i know its not a bunch of black men comitting these crimes. thats not reported here. supposed illegals could only make up 3% of all murders. it only gives a dubious number about suspected illegals. id rather have all the data to make a rational assestment about who to warn my wife, daughter, mother or sister about.

even the reporting on vehicular accidents is flawed.

"While no one – in or out of government – tracks traffic accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers. "

apparently lacking a valid license makes one illegal.
forget the fact that teens with out licenses take their parents cars out for a spin.
forget the fact that people with DUI's or suspended licenses still drive.
forget all the other people who can be considered to have "invalid" licenses but legal citizens.
forget that, instead i want to assume they are illegal. because its makes for another article to add to my nifty lil "news" web page.

these stats are flawed guys. thats what im opposed to.
You claim they are flawed then prove it with a link. Otherwise, we can only assume that what you state is simply your opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top