U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-02-2008, 05:20 AM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,903,628 times
Reputation: 1094

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberland View Post
Let me make this simple for you: You are a black person griping about Mexicans committing crimes... when blacks commit the majority of violent crime in this country. Look at the prison demographics! Oh- let me guess- they are all innocent and falsely imprisoned.
Illegal immigration is a drain, but so is supporting useless American citizens sitting in prison with their gyms, cable tv, and three meals a day. Give it up already.
I propose we deport all useless individuals...better pack your bags.
I thought you were going to "make this simple for me"? Please explain how your delusional ramblings with no statistical data to back it up simplifies things for anyone other than yourself?

Feel free to provide a link that backs up your rhetoric. Legitimate proof would make it simple for me and others reading this forum to believe at least some of your ramblings of an idiot.

As an American citizen I have no reason to pack my bags little one. That being said, in lieu of you having nothing of substance to say, your time would be better spent locating and packing your stash of shopping bags. That should help increase the amount of time you have to make your escape should la migra shows up unexpectedly.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-02-2008 at 05:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-02-2008, 09:22 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,824,744 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberland View Post
All crime is preventable. Criminals choose to victimize. I was merely pointing out that we have plenty of problems among our own citizens.
As far as "them" going to their home country?
My husband and I are both from South Africa.
Your accusations are completely ridiculous.
Ah……South Africa. Well, that explains your white supremacist attitude, and your need to inject legal black citizens into this discussion. What? You couldn’t stomach the end of apartheid, so you decided to make the U.S. your new home? You must be nauseated at the prospect of a black president. Not to worry, it won’t happen.

Did you, or did you not, pose the question: “Where should we send them?” My “ridiculous” response was to your “ridiculous” question. You stated that black criminals should be deported. Where would you suggest we deport them?

No, the ONLY 100% preventable crime, is crime involving miscreants who would not have access to our citizens, had our borders been secured, and our immigration laws been enforced. If they were not here, they could not wreak havoc. Conversely, legal citizens have a right to exist in this country. Therefore, crimes committed by legal citizens are not 100% preventable. If you can prove otherwise, please enlighten us.

Unless you can show a correlation between Black Americans and illegal alien criminality, your argument has no relevance in this discussion. If you simply want to discuss black crime, or any other negative aspect of Black Americans, I suggest you start a thread in Politics and Other Controversies, or resurrect one of the myriad black-bashing threads. If that doesn’t quench your appetite, try Stormfront. This is the “Immigration” forum; not the “Black Criminality Forum.”

BTW, blacks do not have a monopoly on crime. The MASSIVE atrocities committed by your barbaric racist countrymen, are well-documented. Before you point your self-righteous finger at others, perhaps a little introspection is warranted. You were born too late. You would have really loved it here prior to 1865. Who knows? Perhaps you could have even owned a few of “them.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 10:12 AM
 
Location: Oxygen Ln. AZ
9,321 posts, read 16,150,484 times
Reputation: 5685
Besides, most of the blacks you are talking about are legal citizens and entitled to representation under our constitution. I do not wish to extend those gifts to ILLEGALS commiting crimes here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:29 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,080,104 times
Reputation: 2244
beni slow down here. we dont know if this person is white or not. they are south african and that is not really a factor, or make them a white supremacist for that matter.

i cant speak for kumberland, but they way i took the question wasnt about where do we "deport" them(i think it was just a rhetorical question), but what about those home grown individuals who make up the majority of criminals. shouldnt we strive to also address the situation that is out of hand in many urban areas? as i said in one of my posts. i dont fear the immigrant. i fear my black and brown brothas because the reality of LA is that we are the ones killing eachother in great numbers.
KLand was just pointing out facts. and pointing out facts of incarceration is not racist. i've read a lot of prejucidced stuff here, and this was pretty tame.
as for the place of black criminality within the context of this thread, i think it is relevant. if we want to look at crime statistics, real ones, then lets look at the whole scope and not just pick and choose which ones suit a particular agenda. i have a problem with that. even the title of this thread itself is pretty alarmist. it is also misleading.
but lets just keep it civil before this gets shut down. no need for personal attacks or allegations of slave ownership or whatever. that does not help the convo here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Ah……South Africa. Well, that explains your white supremacist attitude, and your need to inject legal black citizens into this discussion. What? You couldn’t stomach the end of apartheid, so you decided to make the U.S. your new home? You must be nauseated at the prospect of a black president. Not to worry, it won’t happen.

Did you, or did you not, pose the question: “Where should we send them?” My “ridiculous” response was to your “ridiculous” question. You stated that black criminals should be deported. Where would you suggest we deport them?

No, the ONLY 100% preventable crime, is crime involving miscreants who would not have access to our citizens, had our borders been secured, and our immigration laws been enforced. If they were not here, they could not wreak havoc. Conversely, legal citizens have a right to exist in this country. Therefore, crimes committed by legal citizens are not 100% preventable. If you can prove otherwise, please enlighten us.

Unless you can show a correlation between Black Americans and illegal alien criminality, your argument has no relevance in this discussion. If you simply want to discuss black crime, or any other negative aspect of Black Americans, I suggest you start a thread in Politics and Other Controversies, or resurrect one of the myriad black-bashing threads. If that doesn’t quench your appetite, try Stormfront. This is the “Immigration” forum; not the “Black Criminality Forum.”

BTW, blacks do not have a monopoly on crime. The MASSIVE atrocities committed by your barbaric racist countrymen, are well-documented. Before you point your self-righteous finger at others, perhaps a little introspection is warranted. You were born too late. You would have really loved it here prior to 1865. Who knows? Perhaps you could have even owned a few of “them.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 01:49 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,824,744 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
beni slow down here. we dont know if this person is white or not. they are south african and that is not really a factor, or make them a white supremacist for that matter.

i cant speak for kumberland, but they way i took the question wasnt about where do we "deport" them(i think it was just a rhetorical question), but what about those home grown individuals who make up the majority of criminals. shouldnt we strive to also address the situation that is out of hand in many urban areas? as i said in one of my posts. i dont fear the immigrant. i fear my black and brown brothas because the reality of LA is that we are the ones killing eachother in great numbers.
KLand was just pointing out facts. and pointing out facts of incarceration is not racist. i've read a lot of prejucidced stuff here, and this was pretty tame.
as for the place of black criminality within the context of this thread, i think it is relevant. if we want to look at crime statistics, real ones, then lets look at the whole scope and not just pick and choose which ones suit a particular agenda. i have a problem with that. even the title of this thread itself is pretty alarmist. it is also misleading.
but lets just keep it civil before this gets shut down. no need for personal attacks or allegations of slave ownership or whatever. that does not help the convo here.
I find it interesting that it’s considered “civil” to incessantly emphasize black criminality when discussing ANY issue relating to crime; yet, I am somehow behaving in an “uncivil” manner due to the fact that I consider it an affront.

How many times must I acknowledge the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate percentage of crime in the country? Quite frankly, I am sick to death of illegal alien apologists bashing black people to diminish or justify the behavior of illegal alien miscreants. Enough is enough!

For the umpteenth time, there is NO correlation between black criminality and crimes perpetrated by illegal aliens. Both you and kimberland are simply trying to assuage illegal alien criminality by diverting attention away from them, and onto blacks. IMO, your strategy is motivated by one thing only………your compelling desire to denigrate black people.

I don’t care if you dislike blacks; but I’ll be damned if I’m going to remain silent while you conjure up baseless comparisons between legal citizens of this country, irrespective of race, and illegal aliens who have no legal presence, and are deserving of nothing but deportation.

Produce your credible sources illustrating a correlation between legal black citizens and illegal alien criminality, and I’ll be more than happy to continue this discussion. Otherwise, I will continue to consider this nothing more than contemptible race-baiting; which incidentally, is a violation of City-Data TOS. If I’m not mistaken, kimberland did preface her post with: “I know for a fact you are black.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 02:11 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,080,104 times
Reputation: 2244
you are really misunderstanding what im getting at.

i am making no comparison between these two criminal factions. i am simply stating that in order for someone like myself to truly understand who i must fear, as is implied in the title of the thread, i must know who is committing crime. and the reality is that if i am to be killed, it will be at the hands of someone who looks a lot like me. crime in LA, is done in large part by black and brown thugs. they are the ones to warn my family about. not the illegals.

thats all.

in order to understand violence and crime i must look at the statistics of who is committing crimes in my area.

this is not race baiting or whatever.

just a rational way to look at crime in this country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I find it interesting that it’s considered “civil” to incessantly emphasize black criminality when discussing ANY issue relating to crime; yet, I am somehow behaving in an “uncivil” manner due to the fact that I consider it an affront.

How many times must I acknowledge the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate percentage of crime in the country? Quite frankly, I am sick to death of illegal alien apologists bashing black people to diminish or justify the behavior of illegal alien miscreants. Enough is enough!

For the umpteenth time, there is NO correlation between black criminality and crimes perpetrated by illegal aliens. Both you and kimberland are simply trying to assuage illegal alien criminality by diverting attention away from them, and onto blacks. IMO, your strategy is motivated by one thing only………your compelling desire to denigrate black people.

I don’t care if you dislike blacks; but I’ll be damned if I’m going to remain silent while you conjure up baseless comparisons between legal citizens of this country, irrespective of race, and illegal aliens who have no legal presence, and are deserving of nothing but deportation.

Produce your credible sources illustrating a correlation between legal black citizens and illegal alien criminality, and I’ll be more than happy to continue this discussion. Otherwise, I will continue to consider this nothing more than contemptible race-baiting; which incidentally, is a violation of City-Data TOS. If I’m not mistaken, kimberland did preface her post with: “I know for a fact you are black.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 07:40 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,176,765 times
Reputation: 391
Wow!! I wish I'd been here earlier today! On second thought, I'm glad I wasn't. I'd probably be banned by now. Trying to excuse illegal alien crime by diverting the topic to crimes committed by black AMERICANS is a complete and total act of disingenuous chit-spreading! There's plenty of WHITE lowlifes, too, and just like their black counterparts they have a LEGAL RIGHT TO BE HERE!

If you don't like it, take your simplistic A$$ back to South Africa!!!

And 'the one', disputing methodology in the face of common sense makes you an apologist of the WORST sort. Certainly you can see that a preponderance of these criminals are illegal. Don't sit there and make up chit about teen-age drivers joy-riding in Mama's station wagon, it makes you look feeble-minded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 07:47 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,897,953 times
Reputation: 6517
I look at it another way.
Yes its true we have crime in the USA. Yes its true that more blacks are convicted than whites. Its also true that this has nothing to do with Illegals who commit crimes.
They come here illegal. Thats a crime.
Many join gangs and step up to another league of crimes. Violent crimes.
Many don't join gangs and commit violent crimes.
Most of those could be prevented by securing the border and controling immigration completely. There are no guarentee's. The best most qualified immigrant may turn out to be a serial killer. But no two ways about it the common thug would be kept out. In short they would be prevented from victimizing US citizen on our soil.
So the crimes committed by US citizens is not relevent to the discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 08:41 PM
 
Location: um....guess
10,479 posts, read 13,515,744 times
Reputation: 1825
Interesting that talking about blacks is considered "race-baiting" and therefore forbidden on this forum, yet how many posts have we seen w/mexicans called "scum", "dirty", "immoral", "criminal", the list goes on. I guess that's ok, even though hispanics are a race...that IS race-baiting, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 09:00 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,176,765 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Interesting that talking about blacks is considered "race-baiting" and therefore forbidden on this forum, yet how many posts have we seen w/mexicans called "scum", "dirty", "immoral", "criminal", the list goes on. I guess that's ok, even though hispanics are a race...that IS race-baiting, right?
Thank you for proving your ignorance!! In your own words, no less!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top