U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 10:16 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I'm not talking about you specifically there are many members that do this.
If you weren't talking about me, why did you address your comments to me on post #60?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 10:17 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I disagree. In most cities there aren't anti-illegal laws that is why most illegals are held, charged, and released-- which also needs to be changed.
Give me a break! Sanctuary is sanctuary, whether it's published or just de facto.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:18 PM

1,417 posts, read 851,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
If you weren't talking about me, why did you address your comments to me on post #60?

The first part was directed towards you, the second part was a generalized view.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:28 PM

115 posts, read 277,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Sorry to disappoint you, but I have absolutely no problem with the stats; as any of the regular members can attest to. As a matter of fact, I have unequivocally acknowledged the prevalence of black criminality in this country. You’ve picked the wrong black person.

My issue is your motives. The only thing that is personified, is your bigotry.......it's palpable.
You make me laugh!!!
My only motive has been for to see that there was a time when a large majority did not want equal rights for people of any color or ethnicity other than white bread America.
Times have changed and they are going to keep on changing....
America has enslaved blacks, placed Asians into camps, and denied the Holocaust.
It was once socially acceptable to call people "savages" and treat human beings as commodities. You are now guilty of the same behavior!
You have become the "white hooded character" you so rudely accused me of being. You now feel an entitlement to accuse "Mexicans" of being dangerous. I was merely pointing out, black people are also capable of horrific crime. All human beings are.
Apparently, you believe that civil rights should only apply to you. It is sad that you vilify all Hispanic people by ridiculing a few illegal aliens. I know many Hispanic people who are contributing members of society.
You are the bigot- and you will have a tough road ahead of you because a lot of illegal immigrants will receive amnesty. How are you going to deal with all of those "dangerous predators" trolling the streets?

Old 09-02-2008, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberland View Post
You make me laugh!!!
My only motive has been for to see that there was a time when a large majority did not want equal rights for people of any color or ethnicity other than white bread America.
Times have changed and they are going to keep on changing....
America has enslaved blacks, placed Asians into camps, and denied the Holocaust.
It was once socially acceptable to call people "savages" and treat human beings as commodities. You are now guilty of the same behavior!
You have become the "white hooded character" you so rudely accused me of being. You now feel an entitlement to accuse "Mexicans" of being dangerous. I was merely pointing out, black people are also capable of horrific crime. All human beings are.
Apparently, you believe that civil rights should only apply to you. It is sad that you vilify all Hispanic people by ridiculing a few illegal aliens. I know many Hispanic people who are contributing members of society.
You are the bigot- and you will have a tough road ahead of you because a lot of illegal immigrants will receive amnesty. How are you going to deal with all of those "dangerous predators" trolling the streets?
America denied the Holocaust?? America STOPPED the Holocaust.

And amnesty ain't gonna happen, lady. Attrition through enforcement, we don't need to reward any more criminals for their illegal acts.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:57 PM

Check your history book...
America refused to involve itself while millions of Jews, Arabs, and Gypsies died slow and horrific deaths.
America only became involved when it had something at stake..a continued relationship with England which at the time was under attack by Germany.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Check your history book...
America refused to involve itself while millions of Jews, Arabs, and Gypsies died slow and horrific deaths.
America only became involved when it had something at stake..a continued relationship with England which at the time was under attack by Germany.
Actually, we didn't get involved until Roosevelt prodded Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor. That was Dec. 7. 1941. Are you saying that millions of Jews, Arabs and Gypsies were killed by Hitler prior to that date?

Old 09-02-2008, 11:11 PM

absolutely...
I have dead relatives. I think that I may know more about what actually happened than you.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:17 PM

guy-
check out United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
That should give you some education.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:18 PM

Quote:
absolutely...
I have dead relatives. I think that I may know more about what actually happened than you.
I think your dead relatives have given you some erroneous information. The systematic extermination of the Jewish people really didn't start until 1942. Prior to that the Reich was enjoying the fruits of their labor in the camps. The final 2 years of the war saw the largest death toll, fully half of the victims were killed during that time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or