Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 03:13 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,409,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
They're black Hispanic illegal aliens. Black being the operative word, according to a certain anti-black poster.
Said certain anti-black poster who mysteriously left the building.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 03:53 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
sounds great.

i tell you, some of them are a waste of time.

they like calling people racists. always using the race card...

ajajaja

dont worry. there are some really rational people here. the discussion becomes interesting everynow and then. when its a back and forth between the ones who always post, its quite boring. nothing of significance.

and i love how someone disproved the "facts" part of this already, but instead they jumped on you. it was like a school yard fight. funny.
when they lose, they really lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberland View Post
I want to meet you for lunch when I move to California. Perhaps at that meeting, we can have a diplomatic discussion regarding this subject matter. It seems to me that Benicar and JDubsMommy are here to call names and make unfair accusations.
I especially enjoyed JDM rant about the state of South Africa. Let me guess, she gets all of her information from Oprah.
I nod my head to you for making sense of all of this insanity.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:55 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,438 times
I notice that the pro-illegal crowd likes to call names but certainly don't want to take it right back at them. Got to be Obama lovers for sure.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:14 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,328,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I notice that the pro-illegal crowd likes to call names but certainly don't want to take it right back at them. Got to be Obama lovers for sure.
Some are probably for Obama and some for McCain. However I seriously doubt kimberland is an Obama supporter.

Old 09-04-2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
More accurately: pro-illegal amnesty lovers. When Shrillary was in the race she had more than 90% of latino support and it was stated that was because they "identified more with WHITE people". They interviewed an old mexican racist named Delores Huerta who stated that hispanics would not vote for Obama because his problem was that he was black.

This was her statement but the website is no longer in existence:

Quote:
Immigration Watchdog » Dolores Huerta Says Obama Can’t Use “Si se ...
Quote:

Mar 2, 2008 ... 13 Responses to “Dolores Huerta Says Obama Can’t Use “Si se puede”” ... she said that Obama won’t get Latina vote just because he is black. ...
I'll let you translate that however you'd like.

Here's more from the old racist:

http://news.newamericamedia.org/news...9e6a60e7bd16ef

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtKkUUuV-80

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-04-2008 at 05:13 PM..

Old 09-04-2008, 07:06 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Well I don't know. Have I called you a racist or an idiot at some point? If so, then...I guess I stand by my point.
Post #27 this thread.

Old 09-04-2008, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Post #27 this thread.
Pay no attention to the cowardly lion behind the curtain.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:18 PM

115 posts, read 310,146 times
Quote:
Oh, I sooooo wish I could rep you.
It is so sad that you think that you know what you are talking about. South Africa is dying slowly. I feel very sad about that. Apartheid is not about equal rights. It is about money-grubbing and misappropriation by greedy higher-ups. It was supposed to improve opportunities for many different races. Unforntunately, the people of SA- all races- are at a loss.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Now, now......JDubsMom. These guys do appear to be members of the Negroid race. They are illegal aliens, but they also have dark skin. You know how "those people" are. Crime is in their DNA.
Actually, the local news identified them as black. This happened several months ago. I made an honest mistake. I am many things- a liar is not one of them.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:25 PM

Quote:
How true. She's like a junkie.....she's gotta have it. If she doesn't get her 'black' fix at least twice/day, she'll start to convulse. I hear it's not a pretty sight. Poor kinderland.
You are all such big idiots.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration