U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-05-2008, 11:40 PM
 
1 posts, read 1,309 times
Reputation: 11

Advertisements

[FONT=Verdana]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
Top 5 Reasons Why I love Illegal Immigrants:[/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
1) They do jobs I don't want to do.
2) Help make cities more vibrant.
3) I love Latin women.
4) They help divert attention from us African Americans.
5) I love Mexican and Central American food.
Excuse me? First and foremost RWARKY I just want to thank you because you made me register just to tell you how wrong you really are. I cant belive you acutaully believe that Mexicans or LATIN people as you put it do the jobs that Americans don’t want to do. Americans did all that work when companies paid well and when the economy wasn’t down they did it even more. Americans have been proved to be the hardest working country in the world. The fact that you think that just goes to prove how lazy you really are. There are plenty of AMERICAN BORN CITIZENS that work their ass off everyday at low paying jobs just to put food on their table for their family. Mostly fast food chains. You think its peoples ideal situation to work at McDonalds everyday? NO BUT THEY DO IT BECAUSE IT PAYS!

They help make citizens more vibrant? You mean diverse? HA! Last time I checked part of the reason, not the whole but part, on why we have AIDS, EBOLA, SARS, and some other diseases in the world is because people of other countries are immigrating to our country and planting in this country. Studies have shown that we have the highest crime rate in the world don’t you think that might have something with the fact that we are named the “nation of immigrants” HM? MAYBE

I must say I have to agree with Redwingfan. What the hell does it have to do with illegal immigration? All you guys ever do is fight.

You love Latin woman all you want but there are about 800,000 legal ones and believe it or not they have their own country too so why don’t you go to Mexico and find one

YOU LIKE THEIR FOOD? Well that’s great I am sure they would love to hear that but I have to say Redwingsfan is right. Whenever I have been to a Mexican food restaurant, with an exception of one restaurant, there’s white people working there. You want real Mexican food? Go to a place where REAL MEXICANS WORK. The Little Mexico in Hopkinton, NH.

All this aside though I don’t think you realize how much illegal immigrants are taking away from you and all your getting in return is free sex from latin woman. CONGRATS! Did you know that your hard paying tax dollars that you work for at the job y DON’T MIND DOING is being spent on the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS YOU CLAIM YOU LOVE Yeah that’s right! About 3.3 million a day is just being spent on prisoners alone and over 12 million dollars of it is being on education. Thanks to congress illegal immigrants get free health care. WHY? Idk but its no FREE because as most Americans know NOTHINGS FREE. Nope over 1 billion dollars is being paid back to the hospital in Medicare and you know what pays Medicare the government and you know where the government gets the money that’s right YOUR TAX DOLLARS. But you know that’s ok cause you love ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS right? I am not saying I don’t like people from other countries. I think everyone should be allowed in this country but go through the process, pay the fee, get a job, and PAY TAXES. Americans don’t just sit around and do nothing like they show us on tv.

Last edited by Smurphy0121; 12-05-2008 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: font signs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-06-2008, 12:13 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
Top 5 Reasons Why I love Illegal Immigrants:

1) They do jobs I don't want to do.
2) Help make cities more vibrant.
3) I love Latin women.
4) They help divert attention from us African Americans.
5) I love Mexican and Central American food.
In other words...your too damn lazy to finn for yourself and take on your own responsibilities........sounds like a typical pro-illegal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2008, 12:16 AM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Do they all treat America like Garbage?
If you don't know, you have alot of learning to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2008, 05:30 AM
 
Location: Texas
876 posts, read 1,416,178 times
Reputation: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
I'm not sure if some folks don't understand the poison of ignorance or if were living in all white neighborhoods and believe non-whites to contain inferior behavior to European Americans. I'm not angry at all, I only find it disturbing.
i love my "all white community". my property values are still on the rise. how about yours? oops!!!! hahahahaha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2008, 05:44 AM
 
217 posts, read 368,141 times
Reputation: 82
Default i love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
Top 5 Reasons Why I love Illegal Immigrants:

1) They do jobs I don't want to do.
2) Help make cities more vibrant.
3) I love Latin women.
4) They help divert attention from us African Americans.
5) I love Mexican and Central American food.
I love how our governor loves them also.. i love how he gives illegals drivers license and then hands them a voters registration card.lol. i love how an illegal drunk driver disabled me for life.. i just love Governor omallico
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2008, 07:17 AM
 
477 posts, read 570,826 times
Reputation: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
2) Help make cities more vibrant

I had to laugh at number 2.
I wish it was true!!!!!

IF Anyone agree with any of these, please come visit my town, then you might not agree.

Thanks for the laugh OP.
You have to agree, the illegals do make cities more vibrant by using many bright colors of spray paint when writing graffiti on bridges, rail cars, overpasses, etc.

I just wish they would paint a few vibrant arrows pointing the way south so they can remember how to get out of our country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2008, 07:27 AM
 
1,474 posts, read 2,016,557 times
Reputation: 457
Must be a slow slow day in bed rock that a 2 year old thread resurfaces.......................

5 reasons why I love Illegals......................? I dont.

Now legal immigrants I welcome with open arms..............There, problem solved
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2008, 08:45 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Must be a slow slow day in bed rock that a 2 year old thread resurfaces.......................

5 reasons why I love Illegals......................? I dont.

Now legal immigrants I welcome with open arms..............There, problem solved
As you stated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2008, 09:37 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,884,971 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
Top 5 Reasons Why I love Illegal Immigrants:

1) They do jobs I don't want to do.
2) Help make cities more vibrant.
3) I love Latin women.
4) They help divert attention from us African Americans.
5) I love Mexican and Central American food.
I can honestly say I agree on 2 points.
Latin women are beautiful. All the more so when they respect our laws enough to obey them.
I like mexican food too. Especially when its prepared by legal citizens and I don't have to worry as much about diseases and sanitation.
#1 They may do jobs I don't like to do, but I know for a fact there are legal contractors who will do those jobs if I pay them a reasonable wage.
#2 Legal immigrants don't or can't do the same thing?
#4 ???? Why do African americans need someone to take attention away? Are you saying that Illegals are of a lower class? More prone to criminal behavior than anyone else?

Last edited by tinman01; 12-06-2008 at 10:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2008, 09:45 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Many who love illegals, are simply loving themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top