U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2008, 03:47 PM

78 posts, read 121,369 times

Advertisements

It seems the big picture is clear: AA's like immigrants because the majority are brown and will somehow displace the white majority in the future. But what they don't realize, is that it is the white culture that cultivates the capitalism and freedoms that Americans currently enjoy.[/quote]

LOL!!! is there any science behind this??? it sounded to me like one of the sketches of Sara Palin with a lot of rambling and no substance. I would say that nowadays our society's main thinkers and leaders, are all among the so called ethnic minorities such as AA, jewish, hispanics, asians, etc. while traditional anglo-saxons are more into stuff like wrestling, nascar, nra, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 07:52 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,690,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Ah, shucks!

You hammer a mean punch yourself. I’d hate to have either of you (and a few others) on the opposing team.
Group hug!!!!!!

Old 12-09-2008, 08:04 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Group hug!!!!!!
Now that is just tooooo cute. Right back at ya!

Old 12-09-2008, 08:11 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,207,047 times
TEAM WORK!:

I could use all of you right now on another Immigration blog, Ive been dukin it out with an immigration lawyer who thinks the illegals sh*t don't stink.

He runs the blog.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:16 PM

2,015 posts, read 4,899,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
It may be hard to swallow but the truth will set a lot of people free. Great Post!
The Mexicans have very pictoral idioms that I admire, one of which goes "Beben agua en el mismo jarrito" literally "They all drink water from the same small jar", figuratively speaking "They [Feds and Federales] are all thieves alike". Another one went down today, many more to go.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1979 View Post
There is NO such thing as a job that an American does not want to do! Americans do all types of jobs. So many teenagers can't even find summer work now because of all the immigrants. I think number 4 does have some merit, about diverting attention from African Americans. I guess if you see a lot of crime in the news committed by Hispanics that would account for that.

It is sad that AA's don't see the problem that illegals inflict on their own culture. With so many subsidies being taken by illegals making financial help more scarce. It seems the big picture is clear: AA's like immigrants because the majority are brown and will somehow displace the white majority in the future. But what they don't realize, is that it is the white culture that cultivates the capitalism and freedoms that Americans currently enjoy.
Here's a red cape to go along with that bull.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:21 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,207,047 times
Quote:
Here's a red cape to go along with that bull.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
TEAM WORK!:

I could use all of you right now on another Immigration blog, Ive been dukin it out with an immigration lawyer who thinks the illegals sh*t don't stink.

He runs the blog.
Of course he supports illegal immigration. He probably has a lucrative business exploiting them, and is getting desperate. He's not worth the time and energy.

BTW, thanks for the kudos!

Old 12-10-2008, 06:08 PM

78 posts, read 121,369 times
Quote:
Of course he supports illegal immigration. He probably has a lucrative business exploiting them, and is getting desperate. He's not worth the time and energy.

BTW, thanks for the kudos!
Of course he is not worth it, only people that concurr with the radicals anti-immigration are worth it, as long as we have millions of undocumented people in our country, there will be thousands of these valuable lawyers working for them.

Old 12-10-2008, 06:33 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuquiyu View Post
Of course he is not worth it, only people that concurr with the radicals anti-immigration are worth it, as long as we have millions of undocumented people in our country, there will be thousands of these valuable lawyers working for them.
Never met a valuable lawyer. Every lawyer I ever met was just a bit of a scumbag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or