U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2009, 09:11 PM

2,625 posts, read 10,063,135 times

Advertisements

YES BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, THAT DONT GET NO NEWS COVERAGE, BECAUSE AMERICA COULD CARE LESS, ABOUT ANOTHER GANGBANGER DEAD ON THE STREETS! SO what your saying is to dismiss all the mass murderers, because at the end of the day gangs kill more klids than these dam psychos that go on killing sprees cuz mommy pissed them off!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 09:17 PM

Second. many of these illegals pay a lot more than that to the coyotes.
[assumption]
We should limit what percentage come from any given country
[i guarantee the only ones you worried about coming into america are mexicans, check all the post made on the immigration forums, they all talk about mexican illegals!!!! I NEVER HEAR ANYBODY COMPLAINING THAT THE ARABS/INDIANS ARE TAKING ALL THE TAXI CAB JOBS IN NEW YORK, BUT THEN AGAIN, HABIB, THE TAXICAB DRIVER GOES HOME AND PLOTS HIS NEXT BOMBING SCHEME IN HIS APT, BUT YOU GUYS LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN IT COMES TO THAT! Check the llooney psychiatrist that killed all the soldiers in kileen, he was overlooked and look at what happended, but you too worried about juan, taking your job at walmart!

Old 11-10-2009, 09:31 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,662,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW
Funny thing is ever since the :influx: of illegals [mostly mexicans] in the last 10 years, the fee to take the citizenship test has gone up from 75.00$ to 350.00$ knowing that most mexicans in mexico make about 25 dollars a week! They made the citizenship test harder, theirs questions on there, that alot of gun ho americans couldn't answer!
They will demand living wages and benefits. Big business is against that.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:31 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,911,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
[assumption]
[i guarantee the only ones you worried about coming into america are mexicans, check all the post made on the immigration forums, they all talk about mexican illegals!!!! I NEVER HEAR ANYBODY COMPLAINING THAT THE ARABS/INDIANS ARE TAKING ALL THE TAXI CAB JOBS IN NEW YORK, BUT THEN AGAIN, HABIB, THE TAXICAB DRIVER GOES HOME AND PLOTS HIS NEXT BOMBING SCHEME IN HIS APT, BUT YOU GUYS LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN IT COMES TO THAT! Check the llooney psychiatrist that killed all the soldiers in kileen, he was overlooked and look at what happended, but you too worried about juan, taking your job at walmart!
[i guarantee the only ones you worried about coming into america are mexicans.
Assumption? I have never singled out any race.
I complain about all illegals. Race is not a factor.
But let me tell you one difference between Habib the legal resident taxi driver and your illegals. At least Habib entered legally.
So who is the racist here? Those who point out that the vast majority of illegals are in fact Mexican. That is a fact and not an assumption. Or you who would stereo type every arab or indian cab driver?
As I said one of my qualifications for entrance would depend upon what the individual had to offer. Do we need 5000 more cab drivers? I doubt it. So they would be denied unless they had some very real skill that we needed. Like Nurses for example.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:35 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,911,256 times
Quote:
YES BUT I CAN GUARANTEE YOU, THAT DONT GET NO NEWS COVERAGE, BECAUSE AMERICA COULD CARE LESS, ABOUT ANOTHER GANGBANGER DEAD ON THE STREETS! SO what your saying is to dismiss all the mass murderers, because at the end of the day gangs kill more klids than these dam psychos that go on killing sprees cuz mommy pissed them off!
Not at all. Because the news media does not cover it makes it no less terrible. Blame the media for bowing to political correctness.
Its not about another gang banger being dead. Its about a very powerful political lobby not wanting hispanics viewed in a negative light.
I admit I can care less how many gangbangers end up dead. Live by the sword die by the sword. They ignore the laws of this nation and harm innocent people everyday. Its kind of hard for me to feel bad for the bad guys.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:39 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,165,382 times
Quote:
[assumption]
You sound a little angry posting in caps. At appears we have hit a nerve of truth here. You know damned well that the reason that Mexican illegals take most of the heat is because they make up the overwhelming majority of illegals in this country. But those like you always try to make it a racist issue instead. These others you speak of are probably legal immigants or citizens so why make a comparison between illegals? The guy who killed the soldiers at Ft. Hood was an American citizen, not a legal or illegal immigrant.

Old 11-10-2009, 09:45 PM

ok so its ok to bomb american citys as long your legal! wow ok guys, sorry!

Old 11-10-2009, 09:56 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,662,944 times
Quote:
[assumption]
Levow, Hispanic immigrants have been unfairly labeled because a good number come from the interior and did not have the benefit of a good education. There ways of living conflict with I guess what you would call white bread America. The high numbers of illegal immigrants make it difficult for the natives to acclimate to. It takes time. Also if the majority of Mexican immigrants were from Mexico's middle class they would receive less criticism.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:02 PM

There ways of living conflict with I guess what you would call white bread Americacouldnt agree more!

Old 11-10-2009, 10:03 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,165,382 times
Quote:
ok so its ok to bomb american citys as long your legal! wow ok guys, sorry!
What? Of course it isn't ok to bomb american cities and it doesn't matter if the bomber is legal or illegal. Who said that? Just where are you tying to go with this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or