Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2007, 01:07 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,465,237 times

Advertisements

Sammie, you aren't going to let a twenty year youngin' get the best of these "Big Adults" are you?! I learned an important lesson as a "Wee" youngin', don't ever talk trash, cause it can come to bite you the Schnaz! You know I love you Sammie, don't take it personally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2007, 01:11 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,663,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Sammie, you aren't going to let a twenty year youngin' get the best of these "Big Adults" are you?! I learned an important lesson as a "Wee" youngin', don't ever talk trash, cause it can come to bite you the Schnaz! You know I love you Sammie, don't take it personally.
You will never "One up" us as you say. Not going to happen. I dont think Sammie is too worried.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:13 PM

10,174 posts, read 11,157,453 times
Quote:
duse - I don't but some might. I've said some things awhile ago that I got bashed for, which was ok, perhaps I didn't word myself correctly. I moved on tho. You're not moving on.

Give me something valid to debate you with

You're ok kiddo. You're just lost at times. Hahah

Old 02-20-2007, 01:16 PM

Cool Slight Variations of "Vanish Syndrome"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post

Give me something valid to debate you with
I would, but everyone on here has a slight variation of "vanish syndrome," except for Nea, at least she stands in the gap. If they don't like a quote, they leave, and come back when everything is forgotten!! LOL

Old 02-20-2007, 01:19 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,663,002 times
Quote:
I would, but everyone on here has a slight variation of "vanish syndrome," except for Nea, at least she stands in the gap. If they don't like a quote, they leave, and come back when everything is forgotten!! LOL
ooooh can I take that as a compliment?!

Old 02-20-2007, 01:23 PM

Talking N-e-a #1

Of course Nea!!!!, at least you have the courage to stay in the heat of the debate, everyone else runs into the cave and rolls the rock behind them, suffering from "vanish syndrome". But I do like Sammie, she's a decent individual, even though we disagree.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:25 PM

10,174 posts, read 11,157,453 times
Quote:

Well, I come and go. I have to work for a living. You know paying those dreaded house payments - MEDICAL BILLS, Car Payments, INSURANCE, the list goes on....

See, some of us Americans do work hard and it's upsetting to see what's happening in our country. I'm thankful actually, about working hard - I don't take it for granted and I pay my dues. I can't, nor will abuse things as some do and I detest that these illegals are doing this. How does that make me a bad, person?

Now with that said. I have to get back to work.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:29 PM

Sammie,

Read the last sentence. I edited my last quote, just for you. You struggling with finances, has no correlation with illegal immigrants receiving free benefits, except for people repeatedly whining, complaining, and getted pissed over it. It sounds like four year olds, "he got this, and that's not fair, and I want some." They should be stripped of benefits just because your mad?! Sorry, that make's little sense.

Go back to work, come again when you have time, I'll teach you about "Vanish Syndrome"

Old 02-20-2007, 01:30 PM

My "Sermon on the City-Data Website" is done! You can read, but I'm tired, I'll just joke around.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:32 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,187,898 times
Quote:
Oops! I guess I hit a sensititve nerve.
Your like the kid in school that just shows up and says anything to make everyone wonder why your there!!! If you had a solution to the problem or at least an open mind rather then, they deserve to be here it would be one thing.
We all have tough breaks and one day you may experience not having anything in the cupboards and no gas for the car but, until then you will think only poor people and hard workers live outside of the United States.

Just because you live in the U.S. dosen't mean you have it all, blessed yes,we work hard every day just to have what we got and we sure don't have free health care. How about you???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration