U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-31-2008, 05:03 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,801 posts, read 30,052,880 times
Reputation: 17694

Advertisements

Have to agree with u there az bear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-31-2008, 06:07 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
No, but your attitude and allegiance to Mexican does. Clearly, you are first and foremost Mexican. The U.S. just happens to be your place of residence.
Clearly youre an (not that bright), but I'll still acknowledge you being an American.

had to edit this a little. I'm a little more prone to getting "warnings" for attacks than others on here, lol.

Last edited by amc760; 08-31-2008 at 06:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 06:49 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,427,088 times
Reputation: 47455
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
youve done that already!



The hate and bitterness, very strong in you it is!
i love it. i just love it. you got rep---asap. . best post today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 06:58 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
It's called a FLAG, not a rag. I'd love to know what you would do if someone called the american flag a rag.
In this country I rate it a rag... I served this country and earned my right to fly the american flag and to have some illegal waving the mexican rag on our soil is an insult. If they love mexico so much as to disrespect our flag by waving the mexican flag let them return home. I assure you they won't be missed.
I am sad I missed that Ralley to bad ICE didn't attend and start carding the protestors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 07:06 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
A flag is a flag. I don't disrespect any flag, but to me its just a banner. What it symbolizes is more important to me.
So many people who are obsessive with that piece of cloth and its rituals could not possibly keep up with all of them.

I don't parade around with all kinds of American flag paraphenelia, but it doesnt make me less American.
True AMC you don't need to wave a flag to be a good american. You don't need to spew dogma to be a good american.
But a good American should feel insulted when a foreigner disrespects our country on our soil. Its the same as if someone walked into your house and took a dump in the middle of your dining room table. Its about respect. They want it but show no respect for us. As far as I am concerned respect is earned its not a right. I have been to many countries. Not once have I ever disrespected the country I was visiting. Regardless of how little respect I may have felt for them I still showed respect to my hosts. Burning our flag? waving a foreign flag to protest ours? That is blatent disrespect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 07:13 PM
 
638 posts, read 1,638,378 times
Reputation: 217
When I see a Mexican flag in this country . . I think it's a little more than I should have to stomach from this filth. It's an open declaration of war, they know it, we know it, and if our government is not going to deal with it, then they do not represent us as a people.

As to that 26yr old illegal alien, who commited statutory rape, then picked a fight with some underage boys almost 10 years younger than him -- they put you in the grave. Good riddance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 07:16 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,887,954 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
When I see a Mexican flag in this country . . I think it's a little more than I should have to stomach from this filth. It's an open declaration of war, they know it, we know it, and if our government is not going to deal with it, then they do not represent us as a people.

As to that 26yr old illegal alien, who commited statutory rape, then picked a fight with some underage boys almost 10 years younger than him -- they put you in the grave. Good riddance!
Ouch... Good first half of the post.The second half?? A little over the top.
We have police to deal with the rape and those boys did what they did not from good moral standing but because they are in fact trash. Don't make hero's out of scum it helps no one.

Last edited by tinman01; 08-31-2008 at 07:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 07:21 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Clearly youre an (not that bright), but I'll still acknowledge you being an American.

had to edit this a little. I'm a little more prone to getting "warnings" for attacks than others on here, lol.
If you can't speak your mind without using language that would violate TOS, it would appear that it is you who is "not that bright."

BTW, I don't need you to "acknowledge" me as being an America. I am one, and I proudly declare my full allegiance to the USA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 07:26 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
True AMC you don't need to wave a flag to be a good american. You don't need to spew dogma to be a good american.
But a good American should feel insulted when a foreigner disrespects our country on our soil. Its the same as if someone walked into your house and took a dump in the middle of your dining room table. Its about respect. They want it but show no respect for us. As far as I am concerned respect is earned its not a right. I have been to many countries. Not once have I ever disrespected the country I was visiting. Regardless of how little respect I may have felt for them I still showed respect to my hosts. Burning our flag? waving a foreign flag to protest ours? That is blatent disrespect.
I agree, and frown upon anyone burning anyones flags. Believe me, I cringe everytime I see pictures of an upside down flag(just like I do when I see "Whites go back to Europe" posters). Its detrimental to the argument for the people who actually are here to make a good living.

I just don't think a whole country (Mexico) and its people should be held responsible by the actions of extremists that take it too far during protests.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2008, 07:27 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
If you can't speak your mind without using language that would violate TOS, it would appear that it is you who is "not that bright."

BTW, I don't need you to "acknowledge" me as being an America. I am one, and I proudly declare my full allegiance to the USA.
yeah, ok.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top