U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-02-2008, 06:01 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Reputation: 1094

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Hey its not too late to reprise your role as Sheneneh in your own spin off!
The show went on and off air in the 90s, not the 80s, so I'm sure theres still some fans out there.
Except for the fact that I have no doubt she has ten anchors, I'm sure your breeder is better suited for that role.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-02-2008, 06:02 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I'm sure your breeder resembles her far more than I ever could.
Somehow I doubt that, but its all good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 06:06 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Somehow I doubt that, but its all good.
I don't. Now run along and play in rush hour traffic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 06:19 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Except for the fact that I have no doubt she has ten anchors, I'm sure your breeder is better suited for that role.
haha, why are you changing all your posts? Trying to make them more witty?
My mom only had two children including myself.
And I commend the very very brave man who made you Jdubsmom. He should be issued a Medal of Honor and a purple heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 08:37 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,690,528 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Hi everybody! It looks like you've been having a good day while I have been gone...
Oh yeah, the view seldom changes from down here in the sandbox......

Last edited by Kele; 09-02-2008 at 08:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 08:42 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
haha, why are you changing all your posts? Trying to make them more witty?
My mom only had two children including myself.
And I commend the very very brave man who made you Jdubsmom. He should be issued a Medal of Honor and a purple heart.
I don't care if she bred 2 or the usual 20, a breed mare by any other name is still a breedmare and an anchor by any other name is still an anchor. Too bad you don't know who your donor was . . .not that it matters that simply means more welfare for you to survive on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 08:46 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I don't care if she bred 2 or the usual 20, a breed mare by any other name is still a breedmare and an anchor by any other name is still an anchor.
It says a lot about your character that you can't take what you love to dish out. And that you alllwayyyys have to stoop down to insulting people's mothers. Its pretty lame, and makes you look...I mean reinforces your display of ignorace.

And your racist insults arent vey insulting coming from a nutjob like you. Its too bad you locked yourself out in the suburbs away form the common folk, where the riff raff "cant afford".
Youd make an excellent village idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 08:51 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,174,996 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
It says a lot about your character that you can't take what you love to dish out. And that you alllwayyyys have to stoop down to insulting people's mothers. Its pretty lame, and makes you look...I mean reinforces your display of ignorace.

And your racist insults arent vey insulting coming from a nutjob like you. Its too bad you locked yourself out in the suburbs away form the common folk, where the riff raff "cant afford".
Youd make an excellent village idiot.
What, and put you out of work?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 08:53 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
It says a lot about your character that you can't take what you love to dish out. And that you alllwayyyys have to stoop down to insulting people's mothers. Its pretty lame, and makes you look...I mean reinforces your display of ignorace.

And your racist insults arent vey insulting coming from a nutjob like you. Its too bad you locked yourself out in the suburbs away form the common folk, where the riff raff "cant afford".
Youd make an excellent village idiot.
Racist insults? I don't think so. Awe what's wrong? low self esteem got you down?

I give as good as I get, you should know that by now. You have been stalking, harrassing and trolling me and everybody else all night.

I see you have yet to realize there is a difference between those who breed for a paycheck vs. a real mother.. Stop whining, if you can't take it stop dishing it out.

Otherwise I will just continue punching you in the gut every time you deliver one of your weak jabs to my ankles. You have yet to realize you have no power over me. Move on I'm not phased by any of your childish insults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 09:15 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Racist insults? I don't think so. Awe what's wrong? low self esteem got you down?

I give as good as I get, you should know that by now. You have been stalking, harrassing and trolling me and everybody else all night.

I see you have yet to realize there is a difference between those who breed for a paycheck vs. a real mother.. Stop whining, if you can't take it stop dishing it out.

Otherwise I will just continue punching you in the gut every time you deliver one of your weak jabs to my ankles. You have yet to realize you have no power over me. Move on I'm not phased by any of your childish insults.
Youre talking about my mom and I'm the one giving "childish insults"? Youre too funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top