U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-02-2008, 10:49 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Hype??? 394 killings in one year in LA is just hype? 394 is a lot of human lives.

I supposed compared with Ciudad Juarez which has already over 900 killings for 2008, 394 doesn't seem like all that many.
394 Brown on Black/Black on Brown killings?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-02-2008, 10:50 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
more on the hispanic(meztizo) mexican side by far.it always wasnt like this but the mexican mafia also has a role in this racial tension on the street thru gangs who attack innocent blacks and yes blacks have killed innocent mexicans too, retaliation it'll never end on both sides




Gangland-Race Wars 1-5

YouTube - Gangland-Race Wars 1

YouTube - Gangland-Race Wars 2

YouTube - Gangland-Race Wars 3

YouTube - Gangland-Race Wars 4

YouTube - Gangland-Race Wars 5
Bull_s_hit. Mexicans are more racist than blacks and the black on brown crimes are just retaliation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 11:11 AM
 
6,011 posts, read 6,726,751 times
Reputation: 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Bull_s_hit. Mexicans are more racist than blacks and the black on brown crimes are just retaliation?
lol
you sound(sarcasm) like you agreeing with my post and slamming it at the same time neat

the bold is true......blacks dont take no chances with mexicansand mexicans dont with blacks, sorry but your people have this nationalistic superiosity amongst them in the sur, theres more mexicans than blacks in la and surrounding areas now before it was majority whitethen black then mexican population have shifted due to immigration
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 12:26 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Instead its "Hispanic folks this, Hispanic folks that". haha, same difference. To some people, "the man" now has a tan.
Wrong! It is not “Hispanic folks this, Hispanic folks that.” However, it is “Illegals this, Illegals that.” Everyone is sick of the invasion, and the lack of enforcement of our laws; including my Hispanic relatives and friends. Of course, I realize in your mind Illegal = Hispanic; or should I say, Mexican.

Furthermore, when did Hispanics become “the man?” The man denotes power and authority, not mere majority status in a particular area; especially not due to massive amounts of illegal aliens. I know………you were simply sharing your dreams.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 05:15 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
lol
you sound(sarcasm) like you agreeing with my post and slamming it at the same time neat

the bold is true......blacks dont take no chances with mexicansand mexicans dont with blacks, sorry but your people have this nationalistic superiosity amongst them in the sur, theres more mexicans than blacks in la and surrounding areas now before it was majority whitethen black then mexican population have shifted due to immigration
Mexicans didnt suddenly arrive in LA. Mexicans have always been very present in Los Angeles. And it goes both ways, but right now crimes by Mexicans are being highligthed because of the immigration debate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 06:33 PM
 
1,417 posts, read 851,725 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Mexicans didnt suddenly arrive in LA. Mexicans have always been very present in Los Angeles. And it goes both ways, but right now crimes by Mexicans are being highligthed because of the immigration debate.

Of course, if anything, any other group who isn't Spanish nor Indian arrived at a later date after these people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 06:59 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Of course, if anything, any other group who isn't Spanish nor Indian arrived at a later date after these people.
Well, the Spanish arrived in Mexico sooner than other Europeans, but not to the continent of North America. Vikings were on this continent long before the Spanish, 892 A.D. as a matter of fact.

Additionally, one would be hard pressed to say exactly who first came to the modern day U.S. The French and the Spanish were neck and neck.

Just a little history lesson lest you all continue to labor under the delusion that the Spanish were first to North America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 07:06 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Well, the Spanish arrived in Mexico sooner than other Europeans, but not to the continent of North America. Vikings were on this continent long before the Spanish, 892 A.D. as a matter of fact.

Additionally, one would be hard pressed to say exactly who first came to the modern day U.S. The French and the Spanish were neck and neck.

Just a little history lesson lest you all continue to labor under the delusion that the Spanish were first to North America.
Erickson, the British, and the French were mostly in the east coast and the south.
We were talking about LA and California which the Spanish were the first Europeans to have colonized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 07:47 PM
 
1,417 posts, read 851,725 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Well, the Spanish arrived in Mexico sooner than other Europeans, but not to the continent of North America. Vikings were on this continent long before the Spanish, 892 A.D. as a matter of fact.

Additionally, one would be hard pressed to say exactly who first came to the modern day U.S. The French and the Spanish were neck and neck.

Just a little history lesson lest you all continue to labor under the delusion that the Spanish were first to North America.
I was actually referring to the Los Angeles area. I know everything you just said. Yes there were indians in the area, and the Spanish colonized the area with their missions and such.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-03-2008, 08:29 PM
 
Location: Arizona
2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Reputation: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
I was actually referring to the Los Angeles area. I know everything you just said. Yes there were indians in the area, and the Spanish colonized the area with their missions and such.
Here's some interesting info on LA...

history - Los Angeles County (http://lacounty.info/history.htm - broken link)

It seems that the VAST majority of human inhabitants prior to 1822 was the Gabrielino Indians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top