U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:00 PM

3,201 posts, read 2,866,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. The more I read, the more I think a declaration of war is the best way to rid ourselves of this burden once and for all.
God no!! Then we invade and establish a new government under our control and flood the country with even more of our tax dollars to bring them up to date with the rest of the developed world. Declaring war is like giving them a free remodel. And bonus, I bet we'd be flooded with fleeing refugees.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:25 PM

5 posts, read 7,453 times
our homeland --?????????????????? I believe this land belong to Native India American.........those are MAYAS, INCANS & etc......

people forget when they came from....... EU,,,,Asia,,,so this land belong to Native INDIA...

Old 09-02-2008, 10:28 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mscottoo View Post
our homeland --?????????????????? I believe this land belong to Native India American.........those are MAYAS, INCANS & etc......

people forget when they came from....... EU,,,,Asia,,,so this land belong to Native INDIA...
Irrelevant:

Cultures/tribes conquer one another all the time.

If not by military conquest, maybe by education, etc.

Remember there is more than one way to skin the metaphorical cat.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:28 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,996,951 times
Quote:
I posted the same thing yesterday. I'm meeting more and more people every day who feel the same way.

They do have a way of inspiring hatred don't they?
Them and those damn Jews!

BTW...after this, stop denying you hate Mexicans and not just illegals.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Irrelevant:

Cultures/tribes conquer one another all the time.

If not by military conquest, maybe by education, etc.

Remember there is more than one way to skin the metaphorical cat.
Speaking of irrelevancy........about this thread..

Old 09-03-2008, 12:40 AM

5,409 posts, read 11,072,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
God no!! Then we invade and establish a new government under our control and flood the country with even more of our tax dollars to bring them up to date with the rest of the developed world. Declaring war is like giving them a free remodel. And bonus, I bet we'd be flooded with fleeing refugees.
well at least some one gets it.

they say declare war!? for what? some people dont think things out very much.

anyhow.
this article still has nothing to do with immigration.

the

one

Old 09-03-2008, 07:54 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Them and those damn Jews!

BTW...after this, stop denying you hate Mexicans and not just illegals.
How many times do I have to tell you to stop twisting my words to suit your needs? I'm not sure if you just have ZERO comprehension skills, if your self esteem is so low that you step on it everytime you walk, or if those voices you hear every time you breath reinforces your insecurities and self loathing. Whatever it is that motivates you to lie on, stalk and harrass me and others on this forum needs to stop. Absolutely no where in any statement I have ever made on this forum have I stated anything about hatred of Mexicans or Jews. I'm sure my son's Mexican best friend and family members (who are like family to me) and my Jewish family members would beg to differ.

I have had enough of your false accusations and deliberate misinterpretation of every single word I post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra
You want to know the TRUTH?? I'm getting to where I REALLY, REALLY HATE MEXICO!!!

JDubsMom

1,925 posts, read 214,872 times

I posted the same thing yesterday. I'm meeting more and more people every day who feel the same way.

They do have a way of inspiring hatred don't they?
CLEARLY, THEY AS IN THE COUNTRY OF MEXICO is what Guy and I were discussing. My statement of hating MEXICO vs. your false accusation of me hating MEXICANS really are two different things. Oh wait maybe you suffer from the LaRaza syndrome where all illegal aliens and legal hispanics are lumped together to justify the invasion of illegal aliens from Mexico. Or is it that Calderon, theory of "where ever there's a Mexican there is Mexico?"

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-03-2008 at 08:47 AM..

Old 09-03-2008, 03:56 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,963,718 times
Quote:
Agreed. The more I read, the more I think a declaration of war is the best way to rid ourselves of this burden once and for all.
Great idea. Please stop by your local Army recruiter's office to enlist in the fight to protect us all from the Mexican Menace.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:17 PM

Quote:
How many times do I have to tell you to stop twisting my words to suit your needs? I'm not sure if you just have ZERO comprehension skills, if your self esteem is so low that you step on it everytime you walk, or if those voices you hear every time you breath reinforces your insecurities and self loathing. Whatever it is that motivates you to lie on, stalk and harrass me and others on this forum needs to stop. Absolutely no where in any statement I have ever made on this forum have I stated anything about hatred of Mexicans or Jews. I'm sure my son's Mexican best friend and family members (who are like family to me) and my Jewish family members would beg to differ.

I have had enough of your false accusations and deliberate misinterpretation of every single word I post.
CLEARLY, THEY AS IN THE COUNTRY OF MEXICO is what Guy and I were discussing. My statement of hating MEXICO vs. your false accusation of me hating MEXICANS really are two different things. Oh wait maybe you suffer from the LaRaza syndrome where all illegal aliens and legal hispanics are lumped together to justify the invasion of illegal aliens from Mexico. Or is it that Calderon, theory of "where ever there's a Mexican there is Mexico?"

Oh okay. So someone saying he hates the country of Mexico, and you saying "THEY have a way of inciting hatred, dont they?" doesnt mean you hate Mexicans?

By that you meant you hate the trees and rocks in Mexico? Sounds like you hate the people to me.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:22 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,898,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidicarus89 View Post
Great idea. Please stop by your local Army recruiter's office to enlist in the fight to protect us all from the Mexican Menace.
If they take me I'd be honored, to serve my country and protect American Citizens (which I have no doubt doesn't include you) against the likes of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or