U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 07:43 PM

10,479 posts, read 13,511,346 times

Advertisements

But I thought they couldn't read or write english...how on earth could they vote? Again, aren't they too busy dumping garbage, babies & killing legal americans?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 07:47 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,175,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
But I thought they couldn't read or write english...how on earth could they vote? Again, aren't they too busy dumping garbage, babies & killing legal americans?
Now you've forgotten that ballots come in Spanish?

You've got some pretty strong drugs, dude...

Old 09-02-2008, 07:51 PM

Thanks! I get them all from those dirty, useless mexicans. Wait, what was your point again?

Old 09-02-2008, 08:28 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,175,450 times
Quote:
Thanks! I get them all from those dirty, useless mexicans. Wait, what was your point again?
Your point is hiding under your hat!

Old 09-02-2008, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Your point is hiding under your hat!
Ok guy, this one seems to be done.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:05 AM

948 posts, read 3,356,508 times
Quote:
But I thought illegals weren't here for a better life, I thought they were just here to drop their babies & take advantage of welfare? Why on earth would they be interested in voting?

I have been working in this country for 9 years! When I lost my job for 5 months I tried to get unemployment and was denied it. They said I did not deserve it. How can somebody that is not a citizen or here legally get welfare when I can not even get unemployment for 5 months? That's crap.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:15 AM

3,325 posts, read 4,694,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Because illegals vote democratic. I have no doubt that the polls in Chicago will be full of them and every single one of them will vote for Obama's amnesty train.
------------

As a whole your right but illegal's here vote Rep. Miami is a Rep stronghold .
They make pro illegal Dem's in Chicago look like Conservatives lol.

Granted Rep/Dem mean's NOTHING here it's a Cosa Nostra network .

Old 09-03-2008, 09:23 AM

3,325 posts, read 4,694,787 times
Quote:

It takes 5 min to vote . Plenty of time for dumping garbage and having babies lol kidding.

Where I vote you give your name in theory show ID . My name is common here.

I gave the woman my name before I handed her my drivers license she gave me ballot told me to go vote.

I could have been illegal or non citizen resident card holder and voted. Other's were doing same just giving name and getting ballot cards.

Some of the folks at the voting place were checking ID . Just as many were not. Again this is South Florida .

Old 09-03-2008, 09:24 AM

32,807 posts, read 30,061,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine View Post
I have been working in this country for 9 years! When I lost my job for 5 months I tried to get unemployment and was denied it. They said I did not deserve it. How can somebody that is not a citizen or here legally get welfare when I can not even get unemployment for 5 months? That's crap.
The key to Social Services is the kid.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine View Post
How can somebody that is not a citizen or here legally get welfare when I can not even get unemployment for 5 months? That's crap.
I don't know. But I suggest some on this forum start putting their money where their mouth is. You don't like the current laws? Then how about writing your representative? That's the LEAST you can do. Seems to me that would be a little more proactive then coming on this forum & talking trash about a group of people that you don't even know, let alone making absurd assumptions about people who have done nothing to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration