U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 01:02 PM

2,256 posts, read 2,962,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
My point was that during WW2 if you committed treason, you were sent before the firing line.

Not that he was German or Japanese (foreign). My point was that if you were an American committing TREASON (during wartime) you died.
What you describe is not by any measure considered treason, and only in the rarest of cases in United States history have men actually been tried and convicted of the crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 01:09 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,894,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidicarus89 View Post
And you know what the even bigger news is? Out of 30 threads I counted on the first page, 14 were initiated by JDubsMom, which means she is either a very passionate anti-illegal alien advocate.....or has a lot of spare time on her hands.
Get in line behind the rest of the members of the illegal alien tag team who seem to have a problem with seeing yourselves in print. Your whining about what or how much I post is baseless and useless.

As for my personal life and what I do with MY time? It is just that my life and my time.

Because I can't say it enough: get a life and try to live it and stop worrying about mine, it's great!

In case you're confused about the topic of this thread? Immigration.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-04-2008 at 01:30 PM..

Old 09-04-2008, 02:21 PM

1,417 posts, read 851,493 times
Did this man have a club card?

Old 09-04-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Get in line behind the rest of the members of the illegal alien tag team who seem to have a problem with seeing yourselves in print. Your whining about what or how much I post is baseless and useless.
Illegal alien tag team? What does that even mean?

You know, a college education is a great way to uh...expand your horizons beyond your obvious narrow worldview.

Daytime television and scouring the internet for any news relating to illegal immigrants can't teach you everything in life.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:29 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,131,214 times
Quote:
Illegal alien tag team? What does that even mean?

You know, a college education is a great way to uh...expand your horizons beyond your obvious narrow worldview.

Daytime television and scouring the internet for any news relating to illegal immigrants can't teach you everything in life.

I am willing to bet that JDubsMom's I.Q is far higher than your I.Q. She is becoming a hero member.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:35 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,652,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
At what point will the "path to citizenship" advocates realize that this nation is under attack?

In the words of LaRaza: Everything for the race . . . . . . .wow, just wow
"WOW" is way too kind, JDubsMom.

Having worked at LAX for many years, I can assure you this is neither a unique and/or new scenario. Sadly, the punishment, if any, is far too mild (read: "slap on hand") and definitely needs to be much more severe for such a serious crime.

God only knows what and/or who has entered into this country ILLEGALLY over the years with the help of these greedy, first personal singular TRAITORS who are willing to Sell Their Country for a few lousy bucks.

Old 09-04-2008, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I am willing to bet that JDubsMom's I.Q is far higher than your I.Q. She is becoming a hero member.
You must have a very liberal definition of hero then, because I don't see copying links into a forum as particularly heroic. But that's just me.

Old 09-04-2008, 11:33 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,993,791 times
Quote:
You must have a very liberal definition of hero then, because I don't see copying links into a forum as particularly heroic. But that's just me.
Damn it! This country was founded on people collecting news articles and fear mongering!

Cant you see that!??!?

They will build statues to honor JW's Mom in the future for her service to this country. STATUES!!

Old 09-05-2008, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
Thanks Motley Crew. Pay no attention to the nosey, ignorant anchor babies and illegal alien trolls behind the curtain. I don't, which is why they persistently attack me on a personal level in the hopes that it gets my attention or makes me stop posting the truth. Their personal attacks is what inspires me to increase the number of stories I post. The posting of the truth shall continue . . .

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-05-2008 at 07:45 AM..

Old 09-05-2008, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
"WOW" is way too kind, JDubsMom.

Having worked at LAX for many years, I can assure you this is neither a unique and/or new scenario. Sadly, the punishment, if any, is far too mild (read: "slap on hand") and definitely needs to be much more severe for such a serious crime.

God only knows what and/or who has entered into this country ILLEGALLY over the years with the help of these greedy, first personal singular TRAITORS who are willing to Sell Their Country for a few lousy bucks.
Therein lies the problem. Too many corrupt corporate masters, people in government and authority who are selling our country one city at a time. It's sad isn't it?

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-05-2008 at 07:08 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or