Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 07:18 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxtronics View Post
Are those "family values" worse than this ones?

5th Suspect Arrested in Double Murder, Announcement Expected Soon

Or is just because he is Mexican?
Damn, I remember that story. That article left out a lot of the gruesome details. Horrible stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 07:25 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Absolutely not. But what does crimes committed by Americans in America have to do with the crimes committed in America by illegal aliens who happen to be Mexicans?
Look, I get the point about illegals committing crimes, when they should never have been here in the first place.
But you REPEATEDLY cross the line by saying its Mexican culture, its our "family values" as Mexicans or Mexican-Americans.
Thats what makes it racist.

We say, "stop saying its Mexican values that encourage this kind of stuff!"
Which you reply with something like, 'but theres just so many articles! It HAS to be in their culture!"

From all the articles out there, someone could make the same argument about Black people, and their cultural values. Theres plenty of horrible crimes committed by Blacks, Whites, Asians, and everyone else as well.

But nobody tries to say that 'its the way of their people'. Or its 'their culture'. Nobody says that, because its RACIST. The only people who like to do that about, say Black people, are RACISTS.
You guys can whine and moan all you want about "political correctness'. I know it bugs so many of you because it makes people look at you funny when you want to do some complaining about the ethnicity of your choice. But sometimes it really crosses the line.

Post your daily browsing of crimes involving Latinos all you want. Theres a lot of Latinos in the world. So Im sure youre going to find a lot of articles.
You can even say its relevant, because it involves(sometimes) illegals.

But when you say its Mexican "culture", or "family values", youre crossing the line. Its a free country, so you can say whatever you want. But dont cry when you get called out on being a bigot, racist, anti-Latino or whatever.
For every article you post where thers a criminal doing something terrible, theres millions of other Latinos who arent.

Old 09-06-2008, 06:23 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Look, I get the point about illegals committing crimes, when they should never have been here in the first place.
But you REPEATEDLY cross the line by saying its Mexican culture, its our "family values" as Mexicans or Mexican-Americans.
Thats what makes it racist.

We say, "stop saying its Mexican values that encourage this kind of stuff!"
Which you reply with something like, 'but theres just so many articles! It HAS to be in their culture!"

From all the articles out there, someone could make the same argument about Black people, and their cultural values. Theres plenty of horrible crimes committed by Blacks, Whites, Asians, and everyone else as well.

But nobody tries to say that 'its the way of their people'. Or its 'their culture'. Nobody says that, because its RACIST. The only people who like to do that about, say Black people, are RACISTS.
You guys can whine and moan all you want about "political correctness'. I know it bugs so many of you because it makes people look at you funny when you want to do some complaining about the ethnicity of your choice. But sometimes it really crosses the line.

Post your daily browsing of crimes involving Latinos all you want. Theres a lot of Latinos in the world. So Im sure youre going to find a lot of articles.
You can even say its relevant, because it involves(sometimes) illegals.

But when you say its Mexican "culture", or "family values", youre crossing the line. Its a free country, so you can say whatever you want. But dont cry when you get called out on being a bigot, racist, anti-Latino or whatever.
For every article you post where thers a criminal doing something terrible, theres millions of other Latinos who arent.
Why do you perpetually try to convince me that I am a racist? Clearly you are the racist who sees everything through your rose colored obfuscated ethnic lense.

Exhibit A: As bolded above, you deliberately lump all latinos together in your unsuccessful attempt to convince me and all who frequent this forum and disagree with you that the articles posted here are based solely on race and falsely blaming all latinos for the criminal activity of illegal aliens of hispanic descent. You then proceed to accuse me of what in reality is your racist thought process, when in fact it is the way you and all illegal aliens and their supporters (primarily from Mexico/of Mexican descent) package and market yourselves.

Despite my posting the links from various sources with the stories of crimes committed by illegal aliens you accuse me of being anti-hispanic/ Mexican, instead of placing the blame where it belongs: on those who commit these heinous crimes that you happen to share an race/ethnicity with. If it were a majority of illegal aliens of various other descents perpetrating these criminal acts, then there would be a multitude of stories in print about them, guess what? if they are there I have posted them, forgive me for not padding the numbers or making them up to suit your unmitigated racist view.

You act as if I google "crimes committed by Mexicans" prior to posting an article or simply make up stories complete with a blow by blow description of their heinous, insane acts. The reality of the situation is that the majority of illegal aliens in the US are of mexican descent and whether you accept the truth or not they are the perpetrators of the majority of crimes committed in this country by illegal aliens. That is not my fault. Believe it or not it literally takes seconds to find these stories, because they are everywhere and there is no shortage in terms of their numbers. It would be far more tedious and time consuming if I searched for stories that involve illegal alien criminal acts by race and ethnicity. The fact that your mind even works that way, pretty much confirms that I have nothing to do with your race based inferiority complex. Notice neither I, Benicar or Alanboy identify, justify or defend against any of the non-immigration related articles posted by you and others about American black criminals in your sad attempt to defend the indefensible. Why? Because unlike far too many of you, we are not driven by a race based defense of the indefensible. The last time I looked this was still the immigration forum yet you seem to think it's the ethnic defense forum.

I defy you to find one article that I posted that is based solely on race as opposed to illegal immigration. It's not rocket science that even the 1 or 2 that you all screamed were not related to illegal immigration are and you know it. The handwriting was clearly on the wall and yet you are still in perpetual race based denial.

As for my comment about crime being a big part of mexican culture? Again you choose to ignore/deny reality. If it is not part of the culture why are you objecting to the posting of the hundreds of articles that detail the heinous, inhumane stories of criminal acts perpetrated by those here illegally from Mexico? If Mexico is so great why are there millions of you here? Even though the raids are taking place, and the jobs are drying up illegal aliens from Mexico remain in hiding in the US while adamantly refusing to return to Mexico. If it's the crime free land of milk and honey why are they afraid to return?

It is common knowledge that for as long as it has existed Mexico has always been ripe with corruption, rampid heinous crime and criminal acts that would make the baby Jesus weep. The stories I post merely serves to confirm that those here illegally who hail from Mexico's rampid culture of crime and corruption have brought their culturally embedded habits of identity theft, drug smuggling, violence, over abundant breeding, drunk driving, beheading and other lawless behaviors with them when crossing America's borders.

Try as you might, you cannot shoot this messenger. The stories I post don't make me a racist, they merely serve to confirm what you deny while bullet proofing me from your race based delusions of grandier and false accusations.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-06-2008 at 07:44 AM..

Old 09-06-2008, 10:55 AM

More *CRICKETS*

Old 09-06-2008, 12:10 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,740,820 times
This is too much. I am still reeling over the woman holding the catheter. Family values that make me ill. Bush is a traitor and all the other politicians that propose an open border. We are screwed in 08 folks.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
This is too much. I am still reeling over the woman holding the catheter. Family values that make me ill. Bush is a traitor and all the other politicians that propose an open border. We are screwed in 08 folks.
It does look bleak doesn't it? The MSM chose our candidates and the sheeple are dueling to the end in the party line popularity death match of America.

Tragic isn't it?

Old 09-06-2008, 03:17 PM

Still in hiding AMC?

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-06-2008 at 03:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration