U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 08:53 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times

Advertisements

Wayne Co: Charges Move Forward Against Juan Martinez
Reported by: WROC-TV
Friday, Sep 5, 2008 @08:00am EST

http://rochesterhomepage.net/media/JPG/juanmartinez2008-09-05-1220616371.JPG (broken link)

A Wayne County grand jury has indicted Juan Martinez of Sodus on charges of second-degree murder and felony assault.

Martinez is accused of beating his girlfriend, who was 26-weeks pregnant, so badly that she was taken to the hospital and gave birth. The baby lived for just over an hour.

The Wayne County Medical Examiner ruled the baby's death a homicide. Martinez is an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Wayne Co: Charges Move Forward Against Juan Martinez (http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=30351 - broken link)

Gotta love those family values that in the words of George Bush "didn't stop at the Rio Grande River".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 09:02 AM

124 posts, read 476,786 times
Are those "family values" worse than this ones?

5th Suspect Arrested in Double Murder, Announcement Expected Soon

Or is just because he is Mexican?

Old 09-05-2008, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxtronics View Post

Absolutely not. But what does crimes committed by Americans in America have to do with the crimes committed in America by illegal aliens who happen to be Mexicans?

I have no problem being challenged with comparisons of apples to apples but those of you who continue to compare apples to oranges and shoot the messenger instead of condemning the criminal you share an ethnicity with really need to realize how ridiculously racist and pathetic you really are. You could have saved yourself a link because I've been aware of crimes committed by those of my race my whole life. Since I am not a criminal nor a racist, other than race, I have nothing in common with those in the link you posted. Nor does it upset me seeing the truth about those I happen to share a race with.

Yet you present that link as if its a justification of defending the indefensible.

Please send all future complaints to those of your race who perpetrate the crimes you are blaming me for exposing. They are probably really lonely in jail; or c/o LaRaza, who lumps you all together in the name of receiving more American tax dollars.

Last edited by JDubsMom; 09-05-2008 at 09:47 AM..

Old 09-05-2008, 09:13 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,172,225 times
Quote:

The article that you posted and associated facts that I read about the case are disgusting and horrible and have nothing to do with immigration. I hope whoever murdered that young couple get the death penalty. I hope they are tortured in jail as well. I would wish that on any criminal who commits horrific acts-legal or illegal and race has nothing to do with it. I do believe your article belongs in P& OC thread.

Once again-we have enough criminals-of all colors btw- who have a right to be here because they are Americans. Perhaps if the 20+ million illegal aliens went home then law enforcement would have more resources to use on cleaning up the streets of America from all the criminals who have a right to be here. We have enough scum of our own-we don't need any from the rest of the world-especially coming here illegally.

Last edited by nicolem; 09-05-2008 at 09:26 AM..

Old 09-05-2008, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
The article that you posted-is disgusting and horrible and has nothing to do with immigration. I hope whoever murdered that young couple get the death penalty. I hope they are tortured in jail as well. I believe your article belongs in P& OC thread.

Once again-we have enough criminals who have a right to be here because they are Americans. Perhaps if the 20+ million illegal aliens went home then law enforcement would have more resources to use on cleaning up the streets of America from all the criminals who have a right to be here. We have enough scum of our own-we don't need any from the rest of the world-especially coming here illegally.
Agreed. In their ignorance and racist defense of the indefensible, they continue to confirm that common sense is not so common.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:38 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:

Certainly not. They are both heinous crimes. However, illegal alien crime only compounds the problem. We simply donít need anymore violent criminals in this country than we already have.

We have become the dumping ground for the scum of Mexico, and our citizens are paying the price. Not only are innocent people being killed; we as taxpayers are also burdened with paying for this murderersí legal defense, court costs, and incarceration. Furthermore, if this illegal alien is convicted and receives the death penalty, we are further burdened with costly appeals which often last over a decade. We are bursting at the seams. Why should we be forced to tolerate and support hordes of criminals from other countries?

If your child is a criminal, does that mean you should also be responsible for all juvenile delinquents within a 50-mile radius of your home? Itís not an issue of whether one crime is more severe than another. These people have no legal right to be here, period. Itís enough of a burden to be forced to provide for millions of our own criminals. We donít dump our criminals on other countries. Why should we accept having foreign criminals dumped on us?

Old 09-05-2008, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Certainly not. They are both heinous crimes. However, illegal alien crime only compounds the problem. We simply don’t need anymore violent criminals in this country than we already have.

We have become the dumping ground for the scum of Mexico, and our citizens are paying the price. Not only are innocent people being killed; we as taxpayers are also burdened with paying for this murderers’ legal defense, court costs, and incarceration. Furthermore, if this illegal alien is convicted and receives the death penalty, we are further burdened with costly appeals which often last over a decade. We are bursting at the seams. Why should we be forced to tolerate and support hordes of criminals from other countries?

If your child is a criminal, does that mean you should also be responsible for all juvenile delinquents within a 50-mile radius of your home? It’s not an issue of whether one crime is more severe than another. These people have no legal right to be here, period. It’s enough of a burden to be forced to provide for millions of our own criminals. We don’t dump our criminals on other countries. Why should we accept having foreign criminals dumped on us?
Agreed. This is a post that should be read by every single illegal alien (with self financed interpreters), their enablers, supporters and their governments with a cc to the US government and current MSM chosen presidential candidates.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:54 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Agreed. This is a post that should be read by every single illegal alien (with self financed interpreters), their enablers, supporters and their governments with a cc to the US government and current MSM chosen presidential candidates.
Thanks!

Old 09-05-2008, 10:04 AM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Quote:

Some people cannot or will not distinguish between someone who is Mexican and someone who is American and happens to be Latino. There is a name for those people.......... hang on ....I'll remember ....one second....

drat I hate when that happens. If I can remember that word I'll bring it up.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:08 AM

1,417 posts, read 852,101 times
Quote:

Family brothers..? Oh brother . I won't even bother with this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or