U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 04:45 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,115,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The victim is obviously a racist. She injured herself in order to hide the fact .that she willingly allowed him to make love to herself. Her self hate for lusting after him just could not come to terms with what her body made her do. Disgusting...
No we don't need immigrants to pass back ground checks, we don't need biometrics, and no we don't need to be selective who we allow to cross our borders.
You're being sarcastic right?

If not something is wrong with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 05:01 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
You're being sarcastic right?

If not something is wrong with you.
Yes I was being sarcastic. Ever sat on a jury while the defence attorney tries to explain how it isn't his clients fault?

Old 09-05-2008, 05:12 PM

3,325 posts, read 4,693,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
She called him a what? He should sue. Don't you all think he should sue?
Where is La Raza when you need them?

What a pig and that poor woman will think of him every day. 8 years with time off for good behavior, maybe he will be there for 3 years? He will be going home...won't he?
--------------

When he is deported he will come back that easy. She will live in constant fear because here he would have to register as sexual offender and police imagine know where he is.

Being deported he isn't registered ,certainly not monitored and he returns.

Its a win win to be illegal if your a criminal .
I doubt many if any politician's could care less about this rape victim as country remain fairly open.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:36 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,033,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
--------------

When he is deported he will come back that easy. She will live in constant fear because here he would have to register as sexual offender and police imagine know where he is.

Being deported he isn't registered ,certainly not monitored and he returns.

Its a win win to be illegal if your a criminal .
I doubt many if any politician's could care less about this rape victim as country remain fairly open.
You know, I was thinking that myself. If I was her, I would be hoping every day he gets killed in prison, because the day they let him over the border, he will be back by that nightfall.
I still can't get over such a light sentence, and all the damage down to her!

Old 09-05-2008, 06:43 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Now Now pitbull, everyone rates a trial. Its the delayed punishments that are wrong. It should be carried out in a very timely manner and with all to consideration for the victim.
Okay men the rescently convicted will be arriving within the hour. Get in line for your free condoms. As you know we care about your health and incourage safe sex. He he tries to become violent that would prove he has no remourse or regret. We are depending on you to help to teach him the errors of his past life. And do try to remember don't break him to fast, your fellow inmates need to have their turn too.

You had me going for a me. I couldn't agree more.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I don't disagree with you - but I am truly wondering how Tammy feels about illegal aliens now.
That's a good question. It would be interesting to hear how she feels about not only this illegal alien but all of them. After all I'm sure she knew he was illegal when she rented him a room.

Just think,we have inherited hundreds of thousands of these sexually deviant illegal aliens simply by virtue of sharing a border with the hell hole to the south.

Old 09-05-2008, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
You had me going for a me. I couldn't agree more.
Pitbull I just believe in letting the system work. It is after all designed by liberals. Prison is about rehabilitation not punishment. Call it group theropy...

Old 09-05-2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Pitbull I just believe in letting the system work. It is after all designed by liberals. Prison is about rehabilitation not punishment. Call it group theropy...
Sounds like a win, win to me.

Old 11-27-2008, 05:19 PM

2 posts, read 5,836 times
Thumbs down replying to brainless post

Quote:
The victim is obviously a racist. She injured herself in order to hide the fact .that she willingly allowed him to make love to herself. Her self hate for lusting after him just could not come to terms with what her body made her do. Disgusting...
No we don't need immigrants to pass back ground checks, we don't need biometrics, and no we don't need to be selective who we allow to cross our borders.
racist???? I am of the same race??? Injured my self, impossible to cut out body parts. You must be getting off on this story I will be paying for the damage he caused for the rest of my life. He was a distant relitive. So the background check was done. He just happened to be a sick pervert. So believe what you must. May be you should be put with him in a cell. Lets see if you like what he can do. get some brains

Old 11-27-2008, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candysheartwear View Post
racist???? I am of the same race??? Injured my self, impossible to cut out body parts. You must be getting off on this story I will be paying for the damage he caused for the rest of my life. He was a distant relitive. So the background check was done. He just happened to be a sick pervert. So believe what you must. May be you should be put with him in a cell. Lets see if you like what he can do. get some brains
Candy sigh It was sarcasim based on the pro-illegals never ending bleeding heart excuses for what illegals do.
So believe what you must and I hope that you can find peace from the obvious pain that was forced upon you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration