U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 12:51 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Candy sigh It was sarcasim based on the pro-illegals never ending bleeding heart excuses for what illegals do.
So believe what you must and I hope that you can find peace from the obvious pain that was forced upon you.
What "pro-illegal" has ever justified rape, murder on this board? Just find me one quote please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 12:53 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
What "pro-illegal" has ever justified rape, murder on this board? Just find me one quote please.
I second that request

Old 11-28-2008, 01:13 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Show me one post where I said pro-illegals justify illegals raping and killing.
What I said was pro-illegals excuses justifying illegals and their crimes. We hear nonstop excuses like its only a few who do violent crimes. Or hey we have home grown criminals too. Or they are only honest hard working people who want a better life. Fact illegals are all criminals. Any illegal in this country who never obtained a visa first is an unknown and a risk. Fact many of these violent criminals were arrested for other crimes but released by sanctuary cities like SanFrancisco.
Knight your better than this.

Old 11-28-2008, 04:45 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Quote:
Show me one post where I said pro-illegals justify illegals raping and killing.
What I said was pro-illegals excuses justifying illegals and their crimes. We hear nonstop excuses like its only a few who do violent crimes. Or hey we have home grown criminals too. Or they are only honest hard working people who want a better life. Fact illegals are all criminals. Any illegal in this country who never obtained a visa first is an unknown and a risk. Fact many of these violent criminals were arrested for other crimes but released by sanctuary cities like SanFrancisco.
Knight your better than this.

Quote:
Candy sigh It was sarcasim based on the pro-illegals never ending bleeding heart excuses for what illegals do.
Was this rape a crime?

Old 11-28-2008, 04:58 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times
Illegal immigrants=rape? Most rapists actually know their victims. Of course nobody would defend rape. Most people would want him deported...but linking illegal immigrants and a raping is kind of dumb. This is pulling on the heart strings of people and inciting fear. You can do the same with blonde haired Americans. Blonde guy rapes girl. Does the fact that he is blonde have anything to do with his actions, no. Neither does the fact the guy is illegal. These are two seperate issues. There are tons of American perverts. An upper middle-to upper class American at my university drugged a girl and raped her. Legal status has no bearing to the heinous crimes that occurred.

Old 11-28-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Was this rape a crime?
Sure was and it was committed by an illegal. How many threads have people posted but we have our own criminals its not just the illegals? As if to say oh well you'll have that sometimes.
The point is not illegals all commit violent crimes. The point is had they gone through the usual screening they would have been denied entry because of past criminal behaviors. That is why all immigrants need to be checked out before being granted a visa and why it is unacceptable to give them amnesty.

Old 11-28-2008, 05:10 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times
Quote:
Sure was and it was committed by an illegal. How many threads have people posted but we have our own criminals its not just the illegals? As if to say oh well you'll have that sometimes.
The point is not illegals all commit violent crimes. The point is had they gone through the usual screening they would have been denied entry because of past criminal behaviors. That is why all immigrants need to be checked out before being granted a visa and why it is unacceptable to give them amnesty.
I agree, but I wish that this was stated instead of the shock method used.

Old 11-28-2008, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Illegal immigrants=rape? Most rapists actually know their victims. Of course nobody would defend rape. Most people would want him deported...but linking illegal immigrants and a raping is kind of dumb. This is pulling on the heart strings of people and inciting fear. You can do the same with blonde haired Americans. Blonde guy rapes girl. Does the fact that he is blonde have anything to do with his actions, no. Neither does the fact the guy is illegal. These are two seperate issues. There are tons of American perverts. An upper middle-to upper class American at my university drugged a girl and raped her. Legal status has no bearing to the heinous crimes that occurred.
Legal status does have bearing. Had they applied to enter legally they more than likely would have been denied due to past behaviors. Most rapists usually have had other run ins with the law. Worse still when a known illegal is released from custody after committing other crimes. He should be released back into his country of origin.

Old 11-28-2008, 07:55 PM

1,636 posts, read 2,898,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I wonder what side of the illegal alien debate Tammy finds herself, after having been permanently damaged so savagely....her story is indeed heartbreaking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I don't disagree with you - but I am truly wondering how Tammy feels about illegal aliens now.
How did she feel before??

Old 11-28-2008, 08:05 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
How did she feel before??
Moot point..............unless Tammy actually stated her feelings prior to the rape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration