U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 12:07 AM

1,417 posts, read 852,101 times

Advertisements

The propaganda has come to an end..

Immigration Watchdog »
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2008, 12:39 AM

3,172 posts, read 5,995,777 times
The guy carrying the hammer got tired.

Old 09-07-2008, 01:06 AM

136 posts, read 256,902 times
Don't worry.

Once the anti-American illegal aliens, La Raza, Mecha, Aztlan, etc. start demanding benefits for illegal immigrants and continue to advocate the reconquista, subtly or unsubtly, I'm pretty sure that there'll be plenty more replacements.

Old 09-07-2008, 04:01 AM

31 posts, read 51,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
Don't worry.

Once the anti-American illegal aliens, La Raza, Mecha, Aztlan, etc. start demanding benefits for illegal immigrants and continue to advocate the reconquista, subtly or unsubtly, I'm pretty sure that there'll be plenty more replacements.
You got that right.

"The domain "immigrationwatchdog.com" and the website are not for sale."

Well how about immigration-watchdog.com. Surely there a few people who care about the U.S. and want to protect it for our children.........I hope.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:17 AM

13,692 posts, read 15,117,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
The propaganda has come to an end..

Immigration Watchdog »
I've been perusing your posts and it seems to me that you present a couple of different faces on this forum. One face is of the "legal" immigrant champion, the other is the "illegal" immigrant booster.

You can't have it both ways.

There was nothing wrong with that website. They obviously had enough and MOVED out of Los Angeles. I can't say that I blame them because the quality of life here has deteriorated largely because of the illegal immigrant presence in this city. There's NO denying that.

So this website is gone and you're celebrating, there will be another one in its place.

One of your recent posts linked to and article on from the Southern Poverty Law Center which was created out of the civil rights struggle in the south for the legal protection of black Americans. You can believe one thing about this organization, when they're making an analysis on the subject of illegal immigration and the quality of life for blacks in this country, their voice will be heard.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:34 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Oh, don't you worry about Brook. He has other irons in the fire.....

Old 09-07-2008, 10:51 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Oh, don't you worry about Brook. He has other irons in the fire.....
Absolutely! Furthermore, as you know, there are also plenty of other anti-illegal organizations fighting this illegal invasion. Californio can wipe that smug grin off of his face. This fight is far from over.

Old 09-07-2008, 10:55 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Absolutely! Furthermore, as you know, there are also plenty of other anti-illegal organizations fighting this illegal invasion. Californio can wipe that smug grin off of his face. This fight is far from over.
I still maintain the 'tipping point' in California at least will be the rising unemployment rate---------it is now 7.5% in the Los Angeles area.

Old 09-07-2008, 11:45 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,174,407 times
There isn't any quit in Brook. I'm sure he's got something in the works, just to keep busy...

Old 09-07-2008, 11:48 AM

1,417 posts, read 852,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I've been perusing your posts and it seems to me that you present a couple of different faces on this forum. One face is of the "legal" immigrant champion, the other is the "illegal" immigrant booster.

You can't have it both ways.

There was nothing wrong with that website. They obviously had enough and MOVED out of Los Angeles. I can't say that I blame them because the quality of life here has deteriorated largely because of the illegal immigrant presence in this city. There's NO denying that.

So this website is gone and you're celebrating, there will be another one in its place.

One of your recent posts linked to and article on from the Southern Poverty Law Center which was created out of the civil rights struggle in the south for the legal protection of black Americans. You can believe one thing about this organization, when they're making an analysis on the subject of illegal immigration and the quality of life for blacks in this country, their voice will be heard.
Two faces? I'm what Faux news strives to be. Fair and balanced. Look at both sides of the issue, and conclude an opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or