U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-09-2008, 12:13 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,901,302 times
Reputation: 1094

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani Vasquez View Post
Thanks.

I frequently post on [domain blocked due to spam].com and you should see the ignorant comments I get from people about hispanics. It's funny to me how rude people can get. Maybe it's because you don't need to be a registered user to post on that board.
I totally understand your anger. While I do not condone racism in any form, however, the fact that people seem to lump all hispanics into the illegal alien category is not by coincidence, but by design.

There is plenty of blame to go around, starting with LaRaza, LuLac, SPLC and more than a few LEGAL hispanics who have marched and demanded amnesty.

It is their racist agenda, actions and behavior that lumped you all together to fulfill their own selfish agendas. Namely, power in numbers, making this issue a racial one instead of what it truly is a matter of sovereignty. All of this has been done in the name of demanding and receiving amnesty and more tax dollars for their cause.

Those marches only served to incite anger that did not exist. There are hispanic groups such as "You Don't Speak For Me" who work hard at debunking the myth that all latinos support illegal immigration. Unfortunately there are far too many anchor babies with illegal alien parents (many who frequent these boards), Dreamies (ADULTS who are blaming America for their parents illegal behaviors and demanding we pay for their sins) and other hispanics with illegal alien relatives here who support and condone their illegal presence, which has resulted in making it bad for the rest of you.

Last but not least there are millions that simply adhere to LaRaza's motto . . . Everything for the Race and for everyone else . . .nada.

While I do not condone racism of any form you must realize, people are fed up paying for the healthcare, welfare, education and social services of those here illegally. Add to the pot: murders, rapes, child molestation, drugs, human smuggling, identity theft and an endless list of other crimes commited at the hands of illegal aliens from SOB who make up the majority population of those here illegally. Thus the pot of anger is boiling over. There is two sides to every story.

 
Old 09-09-2008, 12:22 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,821,083 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
oh god, [domain blocked due to spam] invaded this board a while back. you can tell by all the juvenile and hateful speech. and all the polls. its annoying.

anyhow, this does apply to all hispanics. it states this as "hispanic family values". the OP is too lazy to think for themselves and instead posts an article about some illegal immigrant women. instead of keeping the focus on this particular group, it is generalized to the whole hispanic population. thats just moronic.
so the OP has alreaedy shown lack of critical thought. they just see and article that fits their agenda, and propagates this as been true for all hispanics.
and you know what? even if it does not describe me, i would still have a problem with it.
if people go around accusing all black people of being welfare queens and thiefs, should i just sit back and accept this as fact? when people say all muslims are terrorist, should i bo bo along. and say yes, those darn sand naggers! no. generalizations are stupid. unless based on data. and here there is not data on the hispanic population. it is on illegal womens.
you all can be complascent, but when i here stupid generalizations about a whole groups, i will dispute them. i try not to muddy myslef in these hate filled threads. but sometimes it gets too crazy.

hispanics have great family values. and so do immigrant women. they might not have the best contraceptive methods tho...
You certainly set a good example on the other thread, where you referred to blacks as African savages, with culturally embedded savagery, and culturally embedded criminality. Clearly, you don’t want to “muddy" yourself.
 
Old 09-09-2008, 12:28 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,901,302 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You certainly set a good example on the other thread, where you referred to blacks as African savages, with culturally embedded savagery, and culturally embedded criminality. Clearly, you don’t want to “muddy" yourself.

Oops . . .so much for that hypocritical rant.
 
Old 09-09-2008, 01:01 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,075,346 times
Reputation: 2244
obvioulsy dont convey sarcasm for some people.

it totally went over your guyses heads.

i thought you guys would see the example as another misconception about whole groups, but i guess not.

way over your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Oops . . .so much for that hypocritical rant.
 
Old 09-09-2008, 01:04 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,075,346 times
Reputation: 2244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You certainly set a good example on the other thread, where you referred to blacks as African savages, with culturally embedded savagery, and culturally embedded criminality. Clearly, you don’t want to “muddy" yourself.
girl i thought we were over this?

the whole african savagery was a sarcastic comment made in response to JDM's comments about culturally imbedded criminals.

i only switched a few words to prove how stupid it sounds.

i dont stand behind that idea of culturally imbedded criminality. its ignorant and ridiculous.

JDM on the other hand does.

but lets get back to whats at hand.

bad contraceptive methods by illegals.
i wonder why?

some one said the church.
any more thoughts...
 
Old 09-09-2008, 01:17 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,821,083 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
girl i thought we were over this?

the whole african savagery was a sarcastic comment made in response to JDM's comments about culturally imbedded criminals.

i only switched a few words to prove how stupid it sounds.

i dont stand behind that idea of culturally imbedded criminality. its ignorant and ridiculous.

JDM on the other hand does.

but lets get back to whats at hand.

bad contraceptive methods by illegals.
i wonder why?

some one said the church.
any more thoughts...
Perhaps you should notice that I posted this prior to your post on the other thread.

Correction: You were posting on the other thread while I was posting here. I did not see your post until after I had posted this. Chill.
 
Old 09-09-2008, 01:22 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,075,346 times
Reputation: 2244
sorry. mended fence indeed.



thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Perhaps you should notice that I posted this prior to your post on the other thread.
 
Old 09-09-2008, 01:25 PM
 
Location: Wethersfield, CT
1,268 posts, read 3,638,918 times
Reputation: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I totally understand your anger. While I do not condone racism in any form, however, the fact that people seem to lump all hispanics into the illegal alien category is not by coincidence, but by design.

There is plenty of blame to go around, starting with LaRaza, LuLac, SPLC and more than a few LEGAL hispanics who have marched and demanded amnesty.

It is their racist agenda, actions and behavior that lumped you all together to fulfill their own selfish agendas. Namely, power in numbers, making this issue a racial one instead of what it truly is a matter of sovereignty. All of this has been done in the name of demanding and receiving amnesty and more tax dollars for their cause.

Those marches only served to incite anger that did not exist. There are hispanic groups such as "You Don't Speak For Me" who work hard at debunking the myth that all latinos support illegal immigration. Unfortunately there are far too many anchor babies with illegal alien parents (many who frequent these boards), Dreamies (ADULTS who are blaming America for their parents illegal behaviors and demanding we pay for their sins) and other hispanics with illegal alien relatives here who support and condone their illegal presence, which has resulted in making it bad for the rest of you.

Last but not least there are millions that simply adhere to LaRaza's motto . . . Everything for the Race and for everyone else . . .nada.

While I do not condone racism of any form you must realize, people are fed up paying for the healthcare, welfare, education and social services of those here illegally. Add to the pot: murders, rapes, child molestation, drugs, human smuggling, identity theft and an endless list of other crimes commited at the hands of illegal aliens from SOB who make up the majority population of those here illegally. Thus the pot of anger is boiling over. There is two sides to every story.
I completely understand where you're coming from.

Maybe it's just me. I just feel like I've had to prove myself to people throughout my life. I'm college educated and like to think that I'm well spoken. I also live in the capital city of my state and there's a heavy latino population here where we're all categorized as all being baby breeding, lazy welfare recipients who choose not to work and milk the system.

I worked extremely hard to get to where I am today. I pay my taxes, bills and work just like everyone else.

One thing though, is i look at every negative as something possitive coming out of it. It's because of my struggles that made me the person I am today.
 
Old 09-09-2008, 01:34 PM
 
2 posts, read 2,340 times
Reputation: 10
Latinos do have high birthrates, and have the potential of altering future election results in low populated moderate states such as Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico. The Republican and Democratic Party will be courting them in the future. There are guys like John Ensign, Jon Kyl, and Mel Martinez who know the Latino Vote is important to future reelection.
 
Old 09-09-2008, 01:36 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,821,083 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilani Vasquez View Post
I completely understand where you're coming from.

Maybe it's just me. I just feel like I've had to prove myself to people throughout my life. I'm college educated and like to think that I'm well spoken. I also live in the capital city of my state and there's a heavy latino population here where we're all categorized as all being baby breeding, lazy welfare recipients who choose not to work and milk the system.

I worked extremely hard to get to where I am today. I pay my taxes, bills and work just like everyone else.

One thing though, is i look at every negative as something possitive coming out of it. It's because of my struggles that made me the person I am today.
You have eloquently illustrated the unfortunate consequence of this illegal alien issue. Many decent hard-working legal Hispanics have been unfairly linked with illegal aliens. Ethnocentric organizations, such as La Raza, are complicit in this mess. They have deliberately linked ALL Hispanics into the illegal alien aka “undocumented” category to further their agenda.

This is precisely why more Hispanics should make their voices heard as being anti-illegal immigration. The silence has caused many people to assume that ALL Hispanics support this illegal alien invasion, when nothing could be further from the truth.

I have Hispanic relatives and friends who vehemently oppose illegal immigration. I know for a fact they are not alone. Hang in there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top