U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:24 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,176,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Because its absolutely ridiculous. Speaking about "barking at the wrong tree".. Yelling at illegals will not make them go home any faster.
The folks protesting don't seem to think so, and from what I've seen and heard the protesters are definitely having an impact on the number of folks that get HIRED there...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2008, 09:26 PM

1,417 posts, read 853,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra;5187295[B
]The folks protesting don't seem to think so, [/b]and from what I've seen and heard the protesters are definitely having an impact on the number of folks that get HIRED there...
Then I guess that says a lot about them

Old 09-08-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Then I guess that says a lot about them
Yep, they accomplish their goals is what it says about them.

"No illegals getting work out of THIS Home Depot today!"

Old 09-08-2008, 09:31 PM

1,417 posts, read 853,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Yep, they accomplish their goals is what it says about them.

"No illegals getting work out of THIS Home Depot today!"

If they really "accomplished their goals", the Government would of done something about it. Expecting Home depot to enforce our laws isn't doing any good

Old 09-08-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
If they really "accomplished their goals", the Government would of done something about it. Expecting Home depot to enforce our laws isn't doing any good
They're not EXPECTING Home Depot to enforce the law.

They're EXPECTING to stop people from hiring illegal aliens.

They're GETTING what they EXPECT.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:57 PM

1,369 posts, read 3,279,595 times
WHAT COUNTRY WAS THE BOY FROM?

All Californio and GuyPinestra do is talk to each other, there's no point in trying to get a point across or ask questions

Old 09-08-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big mean bear View Post
WHAT COUNTRY WAS THE BOY FROM?

All Californio and GuyPinestra do is talk to each other, there's no point in trying to get a point across or ask questions
After clicking on the referenced link, an action that could have been done by ANYBODY, I can tell you that the article doesn't state where the boy was born.

Are you happy now?

Old 09-09-2008, 05:57 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,017,419 times
Quote:
Then I guess people should move on from protesting at holmes dee-pott and start protesting at their state capital/whitehouse!
Hum I do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have written and talked with my Local official, the mayor, my state rep Mr Inman, my state seneator Mr Reynolds, face to face.

I have sent letters to my federal senator Mr Coburn and have talked face to face with Ms Fallin.

All of those have agreed the illegals need to go and hvae stood with legislation to force them out.

I considered sending a letter to Mr Bush but decided I might wind up on some terrosrist watch and no fly list............common sense being the better part of valor you understand..............

Old 09-09-2008, 06:59 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,640,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
After clicking on the referenced link, an action that could have been done by ANYBODY, I can tell you that the article doesn't state where the boy was born.

Are you happy now?
Cumara apparently is either Irish or Spanish, according to ancestry.com--------it is an extremely rare name though. And, it may be Japanese as well.........again, it is an oddball name.

Old 09-09-2008, 05:42 PM

3,640 posts, read 4,311,227 times
Quote:
So???? Illegal is illegal and it is their country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or