U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 03:02 PM

32,802 posts, read 30,052,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
You are funny!

Please feel free to post your address, and 'we' can funnel the 100 million to your home. I am pretty sure you've got lots of room, right? You probably don't lock your doors either, huh?

BTW - who is this "we/us" you are referring to? Is there a frog in your pocket?
ribbit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 03:05 PM

25,456 posts, read 23,285,366 times
My aunt died in Calif. b/c they closed down 3 hospitals b/c of the illegals taking advantage of the fact that they KNOW hospitals can't turn them away. She became ill...she had to drive 50 miles to some general care facility, there were 30 illegals sitting there all with children with colds and runny noses...vomitting all over the place...my aunt was diagnosed as being depressed. They gave her very strong meds...she became worse and worse, by the time her son got out there and drove her to the nearest open hospital and demanded an MRI...she was 3 weeks from dying from a cancerous brain tumor that was inoperable. If she had received the proper care, she might have survived.

Apparently this hasn't hit your area yet, but when it does, you'll know.

We just had a local bar raided, I mean Special Armed Units all over the place, drugs and Mexicans.

No, some of them are very kind, hard working people, but that doesn't excuse the fact that they are illegal.

What is wrong with the people of this country that they refuse to see the breakdown effects of what we're doing. You cannot say to one, "ok, I know it's illegal, but go ahead", and yet, expect the rest to pay for their mistakes.

Where is your common sense...100 million is nothing???????

Perfect example of how quickly we are loosing common sense and intellectual skills.

Everyone is entitled?

Old 09-11-2008, 03:05 PM

24 posts, read 68,447 times
Default evacuation of illegals

It really doesn't matter what we all think regarding this issue. The local government will evacuate and subsidize these illegals with our tax dollars. If it were up to me, I'd evacuate them but that bus would be going south. I'd tattoo them in a visable place and tell them the next time they were caught in the US illegally, they were going to prison. While in prison, I'd have the state pay them minimum wage while working on community projects such as graffiti removal and cleaning trash of the streets. They would then have to pay "rent" for their prison cell, food and membership to the prison gymnasium. And if they were able to save up enough money, they could "buy out" and early release and buy a bus ticket back to Mexico. But as well all know this would never happen because we are too nice to these people who are here ILLEGALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bianca.g View Post
no we are a better country due to other cultures.
European-african-asian and now it's a rich diversed hispanic culture that is adding to this great nation.

The more the better . It can only improve the country and the world

rich diversed hispanic culture adding to this once great nation...what do they contribute to this country?

Old 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM

2,625 posts, read 10,052,456 times
moral fabric??? in america, i think that no longer exist personally, and that has nothing to do w/illegals, mtv, britney spears, paris hilton, keri wilson, have all altered your so called moral fiber!

Old 09-11-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman716 View Post
It really doesn't matter what we all think regarding this issue. The local government will evacuate and subsidize these illegals with our tax dollars. If it were up to me, I'd evacuate them but that bus would be going south. I'd tattoo them in a visable place and tell them the next time they were caught in the US illegally, they were going to prison. While in prison, I'd have the state pay them minimum wage while working on community projects such as graffiti removal and cleaning trash of the streets. They would then have to pay "rent" for their prison cell, food and membership to the prison gymnasium. And if they were able to save up enough money, they could "buy out" and early release and buy a bus ticket back to Mexico. But as well all know this would never happen because we are too nice to these people who are here ILLEGALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great idea...I'd do the same thing, but unfortunately our prisons are so full, they are putting 4 to a cell and leaving repeated offenders out again and again, even murderers are getting free out of jail pass cards on good behavior b/c our prisons are way over loaded.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
moral fabric??? in america, i think that no longer exist personally, and that has nothing to do w/illegals, mtv, britney spears, paris hilton, keri wilson, have all altered your so called moral fiber!

well, if you actually believe that, then I suggest you move to mexico...if your really believe that America is that bad, then go..please, I'll give you the money to do so.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:10 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,173,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
My aunt died in Calif. b/c they closed down 3 hospitals b/c of the illegals taking advantage of the fact that they KNOW hospitals can't turn them away. She became ill...she had to drive 50 miles to some general care facility, there were 30 illegals sitting there all with children with colds and runny noses...vomitting all over the place...my aunt was diagnosed as being depressed. They gave her very strong meds...she became worse and worse, by the time her son got out there and drove her to the nearest open hospital and demanded an MRI...she was 3 weeks from dying from a cancerous brain tumor that was inoperable. If she had received the proper care, she might have survived.

Apparently this hasn't hit your area yet, but when it does, you'll know.

We just had a local bar raided, I mean Special Armed Units all over the place, drugs and Mexicans.

No, some of them are very kind, hard working people, but that doesn't excuse the fact that they are illegal.

What is wrong with the people of this country that they refuse to see the breakdown effects of what we're doing. You cannot say to one, "ok, I know it's illegal, but go ahead", and yet, expect the rest to pay for their mistakes.

Where is your common sense...100 million is nothing???????

Perfect example of how quickly we are loosing common sense and intellectual skills.

Everyone is entitled?
I agree-great post. I am so very sorry about the loss of your aunt.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:11 PM

164 posts, read 227,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman716 View Post
-------------
"I'd tattoo them in a visable place '

I recall this happened in Europe and what a tragedy it was.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
-------------
"I'd tattoo them in a visable place '

I recall this happened in Europe and what a tragedy it was.

POOLIZE?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration