U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 12:24 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times

Advertisements

Talk about living in denial.

Trespassing, theft, fraud and driving without a dl are all crimes lady.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 01:14 PM

9,308 posts, read 25,657,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Talk about living in denial.

Trespassing, theft, fraud and driving without a dl are all crimes lady.
Sorry, AngryTaxPayer . . . Logic and Common Sense are NOT ALLOWED!

Old 09-12-2008, 01:34 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,034,103 times
My bad

Old 09-19-2008, 11:02 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
We contribute alot.
So, your Illegal than?????????????????????????????????

Old 09-19-2008, 11:09 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
A billion is to much I agree but 100 million is no big deal at all.
We can easily support such an influx.

Considering all the work they do to keep America running smoothly .
We owe them free health care,etc and you know we can afford it.

We need to cut back on wasted money and support those that work for us.
Hum...........now I work in the public sector so does that mean I work for us and if so does that mean I can have free health care also as I work for us..............
Sorry that does not compute...........................

I love your comment about cutting back on wasted money..............many of us taxpayers think that spending taxpayer money on illegal health care is "wasted money" so if you can accept that premise than perhaps you would make a good republican after all.............

Old 11-13-2011, 02:47 PM

1 posts, read 609 times
How silly it is to me how you seem to think illegals are what caused all of these problems. But in all reality if an illegal immigrant took you're job, it was well deserved. if they where more qualified then you then you need to go worry about your qualification not the illegal.
As we all know it. immigrants work for cheap labor, the day greedy America stops paying cheap labor then that when illegal immigrants will leave. I'm a collage student, and during one of my government classes our class took the citizen test. NOT half of my class qualified to be a citizen many Americans can barely name half of our past presidents.
And needless to say, America dose not have an official language so, please don't say " speak American" or "our language". Their is no official language. (by the way, American is not a language.)

Don't blame illegals for your miserable life, of tax money or what not. if you don't agree with what the government is doing with your tax money then do something about it rather then dont blog about it.

oh and the health care thing, Just the other day, i went to the store with my mother, i saw this grown American citizen buy a six pack of beer with his bridge card...i think that illegals are not the only ones to blame...don't you think?

and for all you citizens do you deserve your citizenship? i challenge you to take the test.[url=http://cltr.co.douglas.nv.us/Elections/100QuestionTest.htm]Citizen Test Questions[/url]

Old 11-13-2011, 04:11 PM

2,477 posts, read 1,711,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valsefer View Post
How silly it is to me how you seem to think illegals are what caused all of these problems. But in all reality if an illegal immigrant took you're job, it was well deserved. if they where more qualified then you then you need to go worry about your qualification not the illegal.
Wow, you contradict yourself with the very next sentence that you write.
Quote:
As we all know it. immigrants work for cheap labor, the day greedy America stops paying cheap labor then that when illegal immigrants will leave. I'm a collage student, and during one of my government classes our class took the citizen test. NOT half of my class qualified to be a citizen many Americans can barely name half of our past presidents.
Illegal aliens will not leave if american employers pay more in wages....think about it, try economics 101.
Quote:
And needless to say, America dose not have an official language so, please don't say " speak American" or "our language". Their is no official language. (by the way, American is not a language.)
Actually, American was a State language recognized by Ohio (I think) back in the mid 1900's.

Quote:
Don't blame illegals for your miserable life, of tax money or what not. if you don't agree with what the government is doing with your tax money then do something about it rather then dont blog about it.
Isn't this suppose to be a place for ideas?

Quote:
oh and the health care thing, Just the other day, i went to the store with my mother, i saw this grown American citizen buy a six pack of beer with his bridge card...i think that illegals are not the only ones to blame...don't you think?
Illegals shouldn't be receiving it to begin with, so much for your strawman argument.

Quote:
and for all you citizens do you deserve your citizenship? i challenge you to take the test.Citizen Test Questions
Why not simply make the illegal aliens take the test, if they can pass it with say 94% or greater than they can obtain a path to legalization, but if they can't then they get on the bus or plane immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration