U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 10:05 AM

2,625 posts, read 10,072,114 times

Advertisements

Hard to imagine that even during a huge catastrophe Illegals had the gall to load up on freebies.

Yes i agree thats not right, but im sure it just wasnt JUST illegals taking advantage of those "freebies". Remember the L.A. riots, it wasnt illegals, looting, beating up citizens, look at Katrina, and the atrocities that took place in the Superdome. It wasnt illegals killing, looting, raping women, my point is, their's bad apples in every race, you got to stop putting all of us in a box!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 10:11 AM

32,992 posts, read 30,252,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
Hard to imagine that even during a huge catastrophe Illegals had the gall to load up on freebies.

Yes i agree thats not right, but im sure it just wasnt JUST illegals taking advantage of those "freebies". Remember the L.A. riots, it wasnt illegals, looting, beating up citizens, look at Katrina, and the atrocities that took place in the Superdome. It wasnt illegals killing, looting, raping women, my point is, their's bad apples in every race, you got to stop putting all of us in a box!!!
Who said I was? The one thing blatantly obvious is that the relief supplies were for Americans burned out of their homes. These Illegal Aliens came from the inner City that was not even close to being burned out to steal from Americans. This was a huge problem in 03 and in the article I posted. One thing I can put "in the box" is Americans. Illegal Aliens are NOT AMERICANS.

One other thing, I consider ALL criminals animals, legal or illegal.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:17 AM

25,551 posts, read 23,420,062 times
yes, not only should they be arrested, and taken back to their original place of birth/or home country, but we should also put a system in place that is legal and it should be overseen stringently. Allowing illegals into this country and giving them amnesty has been ruining many of our systems, a drain on economic roots and an insult to those who have come here legally, gone thru the system, learned the language and are proud to be a WORKING MEMBER of our community...meaning...they contribute to the community instead of draining it, with a sense of entitlement...period. And I don't want to hear in this day and age, how terribly difficult it would be to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico. I don't believe anyone should be in this country illegally...if they want to be, then they should have to work for it. Just as we would have to if we chose to live in another country.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:12 AM

638 posts, read 1,641,925 times
Quote:
right now at this point its about saving innocent lives, cmon, you guys are sick in the head if your worrying about making arrest and deporting people during such a massive natural disaster, regardless of what you think, these are "people"were talking about not animals!!!!!
Nothing innocent about their lives.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:08 PM

2,625 posts, read 10,072,114 times

wow!!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:

wow!!!!
no we are not sick in the head...it's common sense, our country is breaking the law. I have a good friend who came here from another country. She worked hard, very hard, to learn the language, put herself through college and is now an American Citizen...there is no reason on God's green earth why our laws should be ignored. They were originally put there for a reason...to avoid what all this immigration is doing to us now.

It is in fact disecting our whole country, tearing apart what we fought to hard to achieve. It is chaotic and causing the tax payerss (illegals do not pay taxes) an arm and a leg for hospitals shutting down, health care and all our other systems and our schools.

There is no reason for this...and it's forcing US to pay higher taxes to house these people. This is WORSE then welfare...

If you want to come here and live, then go thru the system, learn the language, and work and pay taxes...what one must do, so should another...especially breaking the law like this? What next?

No, it is not sick, what is sick are people who take and take and take and do not give back...plus, the majority of these illegals are sending a very good portion of the money they ARE making right back into Mexico.

What is sick is that people like you, continue to say, ohhhh, it's ok to break the law....it's ok, we'll take care of you...yanno, after a while, if you had a relative come and live with you, and he did nothing to help you pay his way, you'd kick em out...that is what most American's want. We don't mind if these people live here, but to drain our system, with an attitude of entitlement...heck, let em all go to another country and try to get away with this? It's an insult to the integrity of Americans.

And now, both presidents what to introduce national health care...sheesh...we're taxed and taxed and taxed and we work very hard for our money...why should I have to continue to give anyone a free ride.

And it makes me sick, literally sick, to see those employers higher them, and actually get away with it, and then pay them cheaper wages. We're are actually reverting rather then progressing in our country. This is sheer greed on the part of anyone who hires them.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:39 PM

835 posts, read 1,176,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Who said I was? The one thing blatantly obvious is that the relief supplies were for Americans burned out of their homes. These Illegal Aliens came from the inner City that was not even close to being burned out to steal from Americans. This was a huge problem in 03 and in the article I posted. One thing I can put "in the box" is Americans. Illegal Aliens are NOT AMERICANS.

One other thing, I consider ALL criminals animals, legal or illegal.
All very points and very true, and let's not forget about the father and two sons gunned down by an Illegal of MS-13, a case of mistaken identity got three killed, I don't call that actions of a human being. How about 3 year old Martin kudlis who just wanted to get some ice cream with his dad after dinner and an illegal driving drunk killed him in the ice cream store as well as two others. He had been arrested 16 times prior. That is just the two most recent and high profiled from the last two months. Nothing human about these types...animal behavior is what they are capable of and they should be deported. Many of the illegals are gang related and MS-13, M-16 are two of the worst...none of them are here in the US legally.

Quote:
The Latin King gang (M-16) is one of the most violent gangs in the United States today, with leaders unafraid to order "hits" on correctional officers and followers unashamed to obey their orders. The history of this gang is written in blood, with episodes so bizarre that they read like chapters from a pulp fiction novel. Members of the Chicago branch of the Latin Kings cherish a history that includes the theft of military ordnance; the murder and subsequent cannabilization of one disobedient inmate member; consorting with a notorious terrorist group; and a high school riot over a Coca-Cola poster.
Quote:
MS-13, and are composed mostly of Salvadorans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, and other Central Americans. MS-13 criminal activities include drug smuggling and sales, black market gun sales, human trafficking, theft, assaults on law enforcement officials, and contract killing.

Old 09-11-2008, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artifice View Post
All very points and very true, and let's not forget about the father and two sons gunned down by an Illegal of MS-13, a case of mistaken identity got three killed, I don't call that actions of a human being. How about 3 year old Martin kudlis who just wanted to get some ice cream with his dad after dinner and an illegal driving drunk killed him in the ice cream store as well as two others. He had been arrested 16 times prior. Nothing human about these types...animal behavior is what they are capable of and they should be deported. Many of the illegals are gang related and MS-13, M-16 are two of the worst...they did not originate in the US.

[LEFT]
[/LEFT]
My aunt lived in California almost all of her life. They had to close three (3) hospitals in her area because illegals know they can go there for free care, instead of paying for it????? And, the gangs were then and are now, so bad out there, you can't go out at night.

I suggest, all those people who are bleeding hearts for illegals, go and live among them for a week, one full week, right in the middle of them, and then come back and tell me you feel sorry for them. I don't feel sorry for anyone who breaks down the system and feeds and lives off of my money. Welfare was bad enough, now this....?????

American's will be there own demise, by not implementing rules and laws and sticking by them. Our entire country is going array...and common sense has flown out the door. We protect criminals and think nothing of the victims or their families. We laugh about issues, we should deem immoral and corrupt...and we come down on smokers but allow illegals to ruin our culture, tear down our social services. My God, where are our priorities...

Laws may not always seem fair, but fair or not, they are there for a reason, and when people start believing it's ok to be above the law, chaos corrodes the entire body.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:26 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,104,108 times
i live in their midst, unlike most of you afraid of the phantom illegals. and ive never had a problem.
unfortunately i have to worry about the thugs and gangs and drugs. i wish i had the luxury of sitting behind my computer worrying about some phantom illegal somewhere out there.
no, i have more pressing issues of drugs and violence where im from. most immigrants, illegal or otherwise around here are the good kind. its the lil thugs that cause havoc. and those come in dirty white, black and brown.

i really wish i could complain about the illegals like everyone else does. but i cant.

live from
florence
and
graham
(where still no civil war has erupted)

the one

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
My aunt lived in California almost all of her life. They had to close three (3) hospitals in her area because illegals know they can go there for free care, instead of paying for it????? And, the gangs were then and are now, so bad out there, you can't go out at night.

I suggest, all those people who are bleeding hearts for illegals, go and live among them for a week, one full week, right in the middle of them, and then come back and tell me you feel sorry for them. I don't feel sorry for anyone who breaks down the system and feeds and lives off of my money. Welfare was bad enough, now this....?????

American's will be there own demise, by not implementing rules and laws and sticking by them. Our entire country is going array...and common sense has flown out the door. We protect criminals and think nothing of the victims or their families. We laugh about issues, we should deem immoral and corrupt...and we come down on smokers but allow illegals to ruin our culture, tear down our social services. My God, where are our priorities...

Laws may not always seem fair, but fair or not, they are there for a reason, and when people start believing it's ok to be above the law, chaos corrodes the entire body.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i live in their midst, unlike most of you afraid of the phantom illegals. and ive never had a problem.
unfortunately i have to worry about the thugs and gangs and drugs. i wish i had the luxury of sitting behind my computer worrying about some phantom illegal somewhere out there.
no, i have more pressing issues of drugs and violence where im from. most immigrants, illegal or otherwise around here are the good kind. its the lil thugs that cause havoc. and those come in dirty white, black and brown.

i really wish i could complain about the illegals like everyone else does. but i cant.

live from
florence
and
graham
(where still no civil war has erupted)

the one
afriad of phantom illegals...phantom?????

My son is a cop, go and let him know how you feel, and he'll be happy to tell you how many of them are driving with out licenses, without insurance, can't even speak English, let alone read, yet, their driving on the roads...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration