Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 04:17 PM

50,076 posts, read 46,640,356 times

Advertisements

They closed the 2 main ER rooms in CV and NC and now the hordes are using the ER in my hood. My son had uncontrollable vomiting an needed an IV. We got there at 4 and by the time they cleared out the Illegals it was 11 pm by the time we were seen. And you can trust me on this most Doctors are sick of it too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 04:21 PM

164 posts, read 259,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
They closed the 2 main ER rooms in CV and NC and now the hordes are using the ER in my hood. My son had uncontrollable vomiting an needed an IV. We got there at 4 and by the time they cleared out the Illegals it was 11 pm by the time we were seen. And you can trust me on this most Doctors are sick of it too.
-----------

I hope your son is better.
With the riches in America we need to build more hospitals that will be the answer.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:22 PM

16,226 posts, read 27,299,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
-----------

I hope your son is better.
With the riches in America we need to build more hospitals that will be the answer.
What was the question?

Old 09-11-2008, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
rich diversed hispanic culture adding to this once great nation...what do they contribute to this country?

We contribute alot.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:24 PM

28,843 posts, read 30,100,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post

and yanno of course, why each candidate running for President is pushing for National Health Care don't ya....to give all these people coverage, to avoid more hospitals being closed, at our expense.

Tell ya what...I'd be willing to allow the Politicians to USE my tax dollars, to round up each and every illegal in this country of every race, to seal off our boarders and put in place a working system that is overseen and functioning properly which allows so many in at a time. Once they learn the language, take a test, if they pass, then, fine, give them their citizenship...but if they don't pass, they have to start all over. I'm sick and tired to death of this country being made up of people who do not care about taking money from others.

If they wanna live here, then give them a uniform, inlist them and let them go and fight for our country...(but they still have to pay taxes, like the rest of us)

And get rid of manditory bi-lingual languages...if you want to come to America to live, learn OUR language!

Old 09-11-2008, 04:25 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,293,583 times
Quote:
We contribute alot.
Again who is "we". This has been asked of you a few times.

Legal or illegal?

Old 09-11-2008, 04:27 PM

28,843 posts, read 30,100,958 times
Quote:
We contribute alot.

exactly what
do you contribute?????

you take, take and take.

No one has a problem with anyone coming here and going thru the system legally, that in itself would be a contribution. To become an American citizen and pay your taxes, and medical bills like everyone else.

You are literally draining our systems and causing us to go broke and the worst thing is, you feel it's ok to do so...that is way beyond my concept. What If I came into your home and took everything out from under you...that is stealing my friend.

We gotta pay for your medical care, we have to cover your part of the taxes that your not paying...we have to give you loans for homes, we have to make our kids learn YOUR language...your taking jobs away from Americans who want to work...many jobs...your draining our economy...and you feel like your entitled and that's ok

what exactly do you contribute? Making more babies so that they can be legal? Then the mothers are legal? What you are contribuiting to is an eventual breakdown of our society, our laws, our freedoms, our basic needs, and breaking our laws...it's bad enough your here illegally, but you drive without a valid license, you carry no insurance...I mean, you guys got it darn good...I'd come here to.

belive me, I don't just blame you, more so, I blame our coutries polititicans and our judicial system for this...

Old 09-11-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
exactly what
do you contribute?????

you take, take and take.

No one has a problem with anyone coming here and going thru the system legally, that in itself would be a contribution. To become an American citizen and pay your taxes, and medical bills like everyone else.

You are literally draining our systems and causing us to go broke and the worst thing is, you feel it's ok to do so...that is way beyond my concept. What If I came into your home and took everything out from under you...that is stealing my friend.
-----------------

I am sorry you feel this way but changes are taking place which are for the best and you should not be afraid .
One unified America will make for a better world.

Old 09-11-2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Again who is "we". This has been asked of you a few times.

Legal or illegal?

There is no such thing as illegal that is a word used by those with a political agenda .

The next Pres of this great country has agreed . I have used that word to describe who I meant but it's incorrect to use it.

We are all legal we are all one America united or should/will be .

Old 09-11-2008, 04:37 PM

16,226 posts, read 27,299,349 times
Quote:
There is no such thing as illegal that is a word used by those with a political agenda .

The next Pres of this great country has agreed . I have used that word to describe who I meant but it's incorrect to use it.

We are all legal we are all one America united or should/will be .
You should take this act on the road - Carlos Mencia has nothing on you! I have been giggling ever since you've been posting!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration