U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 10:35 AM

173 posts, read 372,112 times

Advertisements

Thank you everyone for taking the time to answer my post about trolling.

I honestly can see that the opinions are in the eye of the beholder.

I write about what I see as a real problem concerning the decline of American culture. I write about "white citizens", because they seem to be the ones who are blamed for everyone's troubles. So sometimes a person who is "white" (me) gets tired of being blamed, and feels like they wish other people would realize they are "people" too.

As far as my posting "hate speech"......The quotes I posted were made by American LEADERS, like Art Torres an elected official in the Democratic party, and some of the quotes were made by our collage professors, and some were quotes from MECHa, Aztlan, and some were from the group called LULAC-League of United Latin American Citizens. I quoted them, to inform other Americans of THEIR hate speech against the white citizens of this country.........I don't consider that hate speech from me, I consider that hate speech from our leaders. And I don't know why it cannot be talked about out in the open. These leaders are real people.

As far as the situation between the different special groups such as Miss Black America, Hispanic Caucus, Black Caucus and all groups that separate people due to race.............Yes, I have repeated over and over, that these different groups cause division, and I think we should all be just Americans, one and all. No special groups.

I have for sure, spoke up over and over again, for legal immigration, and against illegal aliens breaking in line, in front of those already in line, who are trying to become a citizen lawfully. I hate what 20,000,000 illegal aliens are doing to my country.......I did not say I hate the illegals, I said I hate the toleration by this government, that is allowing this tearing down of my hospital, my hometown and my country, and worst of all, my children's future. The solution? As I have said here before "here is a solution"....Follow the immigration laws that are already on the books. Period. That is the solution. The problem will take care of itself.

So yes, I have repeated things, but I was not trying to be trolling, I was hoping like heck, that I was able to wake up a few people to the wide divisions between the citizens of this country, and how if this continues in the same old ways, the situation will only continue to get worse. Trust me.

Well, enough said by me here........Thank you everybody. I really do appreciate it. And I REALLY do appreciate the honest, and polite way everyone responded, even though some of you disagreed with what I wrote.

You are all great people.

Old 02-06-2007, 10:46 AM

8,862 posts, read 14,390,151 times
Default Scanned the thread

Probably there have been 'Problems' and now Mods feel that Proactive steps are necessary.

Based on the horrifying experiences in other forums. All kinds of things were tried--making 'Restricted' areas where members who wanted to have a 'Fight Club' could go and have no holes barred 'discussions' and then some forum owners appealed to posters to just 'Use Restraint'.

Having attended many faculty meetings that is what I assume is happening if a Mod/Administrator is contacting you. $.02--FWIW.
~~~~~~~~

(FYI: 'I'm a Stranger Here Myself'--I think I will PM a Mod and ask to have that screen name.

LOL--one forum had a poster 'I'm New Here'--the forum had a lot of 'Newbies' always wanting someone to tell them this or that...

Old 02-06-2007, 10:47 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,698,771 times
I think it is fine that you post things that some of our own leaders have said against us, or their leaders have been encouraging them to do. For people to sit there and believe that all of them are just here to make a better life really need to open there eyes. they may have another agenda.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:10 AM

165 posts, read 281,151 times
Don't succumb to the Thought Police.

Keep expressing your opinion as you feel fit. Differing views are what make this such a great forum.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:18 AM

1,393 posts, read 870,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madicarus2000 View Post
Honestly, I've read your posts and from what I take from it, and this is my own personal opinion, is that you're a white woman offended by the other races who dont assimilate into what you feel is "American" culture.

None of your posts that I read really debates any issues or tries to provide workable solutions to the issues. It appears to be inciteful rants, not insightful rants, that "white" America is losing it's heritage due to illegal immigrants and the "anti-white racism" that you also feel is tolerated. You've posted hate speech by certain people of a non-white race and posted in a fashion indicating that they "speak" for those of the same race.

So in my opinion, I do feel your post are trolling because they don't provide honest debate, just inflammatory rhetoric that mimics that which you appear to despise.
You feel that your post have had problem solving issues you seem to only talk about giving it all away. When at least Berry trys to show that we need to protect OUR COUNTRY. Never once have I seen a post to not take care of people at all. I don't see were she has only spoken about white people brown and black people live here in the U.S. Berry has only meantioned country were LEGAL AMERICANS should live.. Because she is white you take this view point. Sometimetimes I think your racist againist whites !!

Old 02-06-2007, 11:26 AM

1,275 posts, read 2,124,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryPie View Post
As I have said here before "here is a solution"....Follow the immigration laws that are already on the books. Period. That is the solution. The problem will take care of itself.
Maybe when illegal immigration was a "trickle" the "follow the immigration laws" would work but when it is 12-20 million people, the soloution is no longer that simple. When they become a small part of the economy, when they have babies here who are citizens, when they embed themselves into our societies, when they are no longer isolated to those small border communities, etc.. then the simple "follow the immigration laws" cannot work so easily. You kept stating people dont "see" the problem, the fact is a lot do and also see the solutions are not so simple as you see them.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:28 AM

10,017 posts, read 16,698,771 times
We never have followed the immigration laws, i think that is why it has gotten so bad.

Old 02-06-2007, 11:35 AM

2,349 posts, read 9,497,973 times
Sitting back munchin on popcorn... here we goooooooooooo! ROFL!!!!

Old 02-06-2007, 12:18 PM

1,275 posts, read 2,124,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
You feel that your post have had problem solving issues you seem to only talk about giving it all away.
Really, can you please reference one post where I stated or even implied to “give it all away”? There isnt, I always spoke against the simple solutions that you always seem to come up with. Maybe some people see the issue as being more complex and some don’t have the capacity to see it in the complex terms.

Quote:
I don't see were she has only spoken about white people
Under the topic “Why should Illegals be allowed to stay in the US??#2”, Berrypie specifically stated “These people plan on removing the whites once they take over”; “I am terrified knowing some of those Hispanic leaders plan on eliminating the whites, once they gain control. They say the whites are on their way out right now. The whites are taking their last gasp of breath.”; “I feel it is only fair that all people be "allowed" to hear what some leaders have planned for the white people of this country”.

Looks pretty specific on that particular post. Yes, it isnt on every post, but when you read all her posts you can see a theme, in my opinion. But here is the example where she has “only spoken about white people”. Apparently you missed it or didn’t want to see it.

Quote:
Because she is white you take this view point.
She asked a question, I took the time to review her post and replied with my opinion. So it wasn’t because “she’s white”, it was based on a review of all her posts. Apparently you have a problem in understanding people’s post which is why you decide to post this type of reply.

Quote:
Sometimetimes I think your racist againist whites !!
Really, where in my responses do I have a “hate whitey” post? Where have I defended any comments that hinted at or explicitly described anti-white racism? Or is it because I don’t believe in your same simple ideas that I must be anti”white?

Old 02-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Yac

5,875 posts, read 6,294,617 times
This topic does not relate to immigration at all. Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration