U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 08:18 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times

Advertisements

How long can we as taxpayers, continue to tolerate our traitorous so-called leaders, before we say……..ENOUGH! It’s bad enough that China owns us, and our buildings and infrastructure are being sold to the highest foreign bidders. Now, we are expected to continue to be corrupt Mexico’s giant ATM, while houses are being foreclosed at an unprecedented rate; while thousands weekly lose their jobs due to outsourcing, insourcing, and cheap illegal labor; while the middle-class is being systematically eliminated, etc……..

Mexico is not poor, and we should not be forced to accept 20% of their underclass and criminals, while we continue to send more U.S. tax dollars to that corrupt country, only to be transferred to the bank accounts of the drug cartels at the helm of the Mexican government. Mexico is laughing all the way to the bank, while legal U.S. citizens are crying because they’ve lost their jobs and homes, and are vilified for opposing the rape of our country by millions of ingrate foreign criminals.

This is beyond disgusting, and we cannot continue to tolerate this despicable abuse of U.S. citizens. It’s definitely time for a change; sadly neither candidate will bring it. We The People must force change…….NOW! It’s time to clean house of these self-serving, do-nothing members of Congress. It’s time for U.S. voters to focus on the issues, rather than continuing to behave like mesmerized sheeple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 AM

638 posts, read 1,638,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Excellent!

Old 09-11-2008, 09:22 AM

2,625 posts, read 10,051,215 times
Thats why i tell i tell all of you WHO HATE ILLEGALS, and really im not trying to sarcastic or pro raza, but as much as you try to kick us out and build walls etc etc... the politicians, realize that the hispanic/latino vote is very important, plus very large, so theyre going going to continue to cater to the latino/mexican community, they would be stupid not to. The funny thing is that, now evrybody that was going to vote for obama, is likely to change their mind, now that hes siding with us beaners! lol, Mcain and Palin might have a chance now!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 10:01 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,035,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
Thats why i tell i tell all of you WHO HATE ILLEGALS, and really im not trying to sarcastic or pro raza, but as much as you try to kick us out and build walls etc etc... the politicians, realize that the hispanic/latino vote is very important, plus very large, so theyre going going to continue to cater to the latino/mexican community, they would be stupid not to. The funny thing is that, now evrybody that was going to vote for obama, is likely to change their mind, now that hes siding with us beaners! lol, Mcain and Palin might have a chance now!!!
Please, mccain and obama are the same on immigration. Win/win for you, isn't it? That is until the continued influx of illegals brings down our quality of life to that of the crapholes they are trying to leave. Enjoy your lol --- it may have to last you a long long time.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:09 AM

638 posts, read 1,638,164 times
Quote:
Thats why i tell i tell all of you WHO HATE ILLEGALS
Wouldn't you love for everyone to agree with that so your Mexico via la raza can spew it's hate speech crime.

Bleh!

Old 09-11-2008, 10:12 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,897,260 times
Quote:
First and foremost you have confirmed the fact that not only are you pro raza you are one of many who delusionally believe in the racist tactic of power in numbers by lumping all hispanics (more specifically those from SOB) together.

The problem with your scenario is that you along with the panderers known as American politicians wrongly assume that all legal hispanics are as racist as those of you on this board. You also inaccurately assume that said hispanics who are legally eligible to vote in the US will vote for the candidate who verbally acknowledges their support of amnesty for all hispanic illegal aliens. Sorry to burst your bubble but there are millions of Americans of hispanic descent who are staunchly opposed to any candidate granting amnesty to those here illegally.

In light of the fact that the illegal squatters are representative of the criminal culture that they fled, why would they choose to revisit what they willingly left behind?

For the record, I have never voted along racial lines in any election. On more than one occasion I have refused to vote for a woman as well. I have ALWAYS voted for whom I deemed the most qualified for the job and whose stance most reflected the issues that concerned me.

Because I live in Illinois, I have always been aware of Obama's voting record on all issues, including his support of amnesty and his co-authoring of the DREAM Act. I've voted against him in all local elections and never entertained the thought of supporting his candidacy for POTUS simply because he's black.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:16 AM

9,308 posts, read 25,663,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by progressive25 View Post
At a time when the United State’s economy is sputtering from over spending and mounting deficits, Democratic candidate Barack Obama wants U.S. taxpayers to help build up Mexico’s economy!

Link to rest.
To quote Charlie Brown . . . GOOD GRIEF!

! ! ! ! ! !

Old 09-11-2008, 10:18 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Obviously, you consider this a joke. I’m glad you find humor in the destruction of our country. That is, if you are in fact a citizen. Reading your posts, I highly doubt it. You fail to realize if this country implodes, if you are here, you will lose along with the rest of us.

You remind me of a passenger on the Titanic. The ship is sinking, and you’re hopping around laughing because in 2 days you will finally get a reserved seat at the Captain’s Table. Whoopty doo!

Old 09-11-2008, 10:22 AM

43,858 posts, read 43,569,222 times
I would rather see our foreign manufacturing work going to Mexico instead of China and Japan. Perhaps if their economy was better, less would have to leave their homeland in order to take care of their families. I know the huge plant Ford built in Mexico has made a major economical impact to the area.

Or was Obama just wanting to give them US tax dollars for nothing?

Old 09-11-2008, 10:26 AM

8,180 posts, read 11,035,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I would rather see our foreign manufacturing work going to Mexico instead of China and Japan. Perhaps if their economy was better, less would have to leave their homeland in order to take care of their families. I know the huge plant Ford built in Mexico has made a major economical impact to the area.

Or was Obama just wanting to give them US tax dollars for nothing?
Great for Mexico that a huge ford plant has revitalized the local economy. Because, we don't have poor areas of this country, we don't have people out of work.......Detroit for example -- now there is a booming us city!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or