U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 05:43 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,993,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
You're going to believe what you want to believe regardless and you are entitled to your opinion. I believe that the only cover-up was facilitated by Johnny Sutton. Your opinion just doesn't really carry much water with me.
Apparently, neither does the opinion of actual BP agents. Well, at least the ones who don't seem to agree with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2008, 04:44 AM

164 posts, read 227,494 times
Those border guards tried to cover up the crime. They got off lucky with the small sentence.

They should have been tried for attempted murder

Old 09-21-2008, 08:19 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
Those border guards tried to cover up the crime. They got off lucky with the small sentence.

The attempted murder of a drug smuggler?
The attempted murder of a proven criminal?
Put me on a jury like that....
Agent doggit did you shoot said pervert drug smuggler in his buttocks?
Doggit: Yes I did.
Agent why did you shoot him.
Doggit : I thought he was armed.
Agent were you aimig at his buttock?
Doggit: No I was aiming at the perverts crotch but he turned at the last minute.
Agent how far away were you?
Doggit: I was about 12 feet or 4 meters.
Agent I find you guilty of being a lousy shot. At 12 feet or 4 meters the head shot is an easy shot. I fine you $50.00 and go practice some more shooting infact I invite you to come with me I'll teach you.
My point being the scumbag who was shot deserved it.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:17 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post

Unfortunately; Aldrete (the smuggler) should have been killed............the fool ran when ordered to stop by the BP. Idiot.

Old 09-21-2008, 12:53 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Apparently, neither does the opinion of actual BP agents. Well, at least the ones who don't seem to agree with you.
Well, according the BP union, the vast majority DO agree with me. I value the opinion of their leadership far more than that of your BP "buddy" who may or may not exist for all I know.

Old 09-21-2008, 02:24 PM

3,172 posts, read 5,993,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Well, according the BP union, the vast majority DO agree with me. I value the opinion of their leadership far more than that of your BP "buddy" who may or may not exist for all I know.
Yeah, the heads of unions are always the most reliable.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:56 PM

1 posts, read 1,111 times
I think that they got screwed and still are. Did everyone on that jury have their head up their ass or were they in a drug dealers pocket along with the judge. I think that all supporters should organize a march up to the hill after Obaba is sworn in. I will be the first in line, this is such an injustice .

Old 01-06-2009, 03:25 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,066,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy-01 View Post
I think that they got screwed and still are. Did everyone on that jury have their head up their ass or were they in a drug dealers pocket along with the judge. I think that all supporters should organize a march up to the hill after Obaba is sworn in. I will be the first in line, this is such an injustice .

Old 01-08-2009, 09:27 AM

4,264 posts, read 7,929,045 times
These agents didn't get screwed, they screwed themselves when they covered up the shooting, when they picked up the shell casings and got rid of them. If they would have followed protocol and reported the shooting as is normally done there would have been an internal investigion, they would have been given a desk job and when all was said and done they would have been back to work or the investigating team would have determined they were fired. Should they be in jail, probably not. For the most part Border Patrol agents are good guys just doing their jobs trying to protect our borders. Are there some bad agents in the bunch, of course there are. Just like there are bad doctors, lawyers, teachers, and politicians to mention a few.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:50 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,890,687 times
The unfairness against Ramos and Campeon is unprecedented for sure. And that BushBoy did not pardon them, just makes me wish even more upon the ole rundown Cowboy a long, painful, languishing demise. I rue the day I voted for this sorry piece of crud. Sadly, there was NOONE else better on the ballot, as we also saw this time around. Very sad indeed...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or