Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 06:42 PM

164 posts, read 260,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
They deserve it, wonder how many others they may have shot just have not been found.

They got off to easy and hope ALL the border guards are warned by the goverment of what will happen if they play "John Wayne" .

It will not be tolerated and they will be dealt with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2008, 06:43 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
They got off to easy and hope ALL the border guards are warned by the goverment of what will happen if they play "John Wayne" .

It will not be tolerated and they will be dealt with.
Yep as soon as we get some politicians in office with cohunas America should declare a civil war against the invaders SOB. That would solve a lot of the problems presented by our illegal alien step children.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Judging from the tons of drugs being seized and the decapitated bodies spilling over the border, apparently they haven't shot or killed enough of them.

2 wrongs don't make a right.
The border guards should be sent to Mexico for another trial since they shot one of Mexico's citizens .

Old 09-11-2008, 06:46 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
The border guards should be sent to Mexico for another trial since they shot one of Mexico's citizens .
If Mexico would only keep their citizens in Mexico, there would be no reason for BP agents to shoot at them. Problem solved.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:48 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Fine then let me suggest we hang from the neck until dead: all of the rapist, murderers, identity thieves, child molesters and drunk drivers here illegally from SOB killing Americans DAILY.

After all, contrary to your delusional belief a Mexican's life is no more valuable than an American's. I think my suggestion is generous, considering the irreparable damage being done to the lives of thousands of American families at the hands of illegal alien criminals who should have remained where they are most comfortable; in their culturally corrupt cesspool homeland.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:49 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Are you now suggesting that Mexico usurp U.S. laws by determining how our judicial process should operate?

Old 09-11-2008, 06:50 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,592,989 times
Quote:
They shot a fricking DRUG MULE!! A criminal who had already attacked one of them while trying to flee. Better than half of the jury would NEVER had convicted them if they'd heard the WHOLE truth. Johnny Satan wouldn't allow testimony that Aldrete-Davila had gotten arrested AGAIN for smuggling in ANOTHER load of drugs!

I'm all for setting up guard towers with 50 caliber machine guns. If they stack up enough bodies maybe those criminals will start to understand that THEY'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!

Old 09-11-2008, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Fine then let me suggest we hang from the neck until dead: all of the rapist, murderers, identity thieves, child molesters and drunk drivers here illegally from SOB killing Americans DAILY.

After all, contrary to your delusional belief a Mexican's life is no more valuable than an American's. I think my suggestion is generous considering the irreparable damage be done to the lives of thousands of American families at the hands of illegal alien criminals who should remain where they are most comfortable in their culturally corrupt cesspool homeland.

lol your funny. I like you I know your kidding put me on your buddy list

Old 09-11-2008, 06:51 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
lol your funny. I like you I know your kidding put me on your buddy list

Darlin'.............Border Patrol agents are the least of your problems.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:53 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Darlin'.............Border Patrol agents are the least of your problems.
whats that supposed to mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration