U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-14-2008, 01:38 PM
 
Location: Pacific NW
391 posts, read 740,112 times
Reputation: 103

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I have been here and posting and could care less what they think.
I need to sign off I will call later. The pain from that student tackling me on the playground it is hard to sit. I told them to check our IP's. Hey whats up with carolac attacking me like I am asking for something? or sponging off her tax dollars? These people can't get it through their heads we are us citizens & have been our whole life and gainfully employed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-14-2008, 01:59 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Your threats are becoming old, but I have saved them, they were too good to throw away.
No threat: a warning------------one by one; the states are stepping up and 'cracking the whip' on the illegals and their enablers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2008, 02:01 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfilm View Post
chey/bianca/sassy, most of us realize we can't "know" someone from their online persona and can't possibly read all their posts on a forum, but when you berate facts from people who live in cities where illegals have caused a gigantic drop in the quality of life for everyone, or berate people posting facts and observations themselves because you "know" the contrarians, that's a tad weak.

I don't "know" anyone here, but have acknowledged affirmation from people who have been through similar experiences and observations. Kele was physically assaulted and beaten up by illegals at a pro-illegal rally in L.A.; she's also an educated expert in actual Meso-American ethnosociology and may know as much at least about your "home" countries' histories as yourselves; I myself was refused E.R. after E.R. in L.A. from an auto accident (caused by an illegal driving without a license according to police taking accident reports) when being ambulanced away, because all E.R.s in L.A. are in fact overburdened by illegals using them for minor complaints; so many posters in the L.A. threads confirm plans to move because we are overtaxed to support illegals; many posters from the Southwest on this very thread fled L.A. for the same reasons, and so on and so on. And ya wanna buy yer fake S.S.#'s to get your "Gr--go" financial benefits? I can direct you to the sellers down the street from me, corner of Hamlin and Van Nuys Blvd. (and they can't be reported to authorities for this fraud because this is a so-called "sanctuary" city.)

We know whereof we write in scenarios of illegals in the U.S.A. (and if you "knew" me you'd realize I'm a firm advocate of the naturalization process, which is why I have zero respect for illegals who are always here on the take, and am a longtime neighborhood activist to make life better for everyone here, rather than just complain and do nothing. And I'll spare you my personal sob stories. Everybody and their family has them.)

So many apologists for illegals are not adult taxpayers or homeowners paying property taxes, so the true punitive costs of illegals are literally as well as figuratively nothing to them. They seem to lack life experience in watching one's hard-earned funds dwindle from a bogus reappropriation to law-breakers.

The United States is not supposed to be a socialist country wherein you rob struggling, middle-class citizen Peter to pay lawbreaking, criminal Paul, even if greedy, fatcat politicians think so as well as the lawbreakers themselves. It is supposed to be the land of opportunity for everyone who is a citizen, whether born or naturalized, and obeys its laws. E Pluribus Unum, not vice versa.
I don't want criminals here either. I do imagine though that Kele was dishing it out and getting it back.
I live in a border town too, in fact actually not too far from AZbear.
I have met illegals and have never had anything happen to me that others complain about. I have met many of the border patrol. It may come as a shock to some peoples systems but, it is not illegal to offer the illegals food, water and first aid, period. It is illegal to transport them of which I never have and they usually would ask me to call the border patrol and wanted to go home. There are different experiences with different people. They have not had a bad impact on my life.
You mentioned the raping of women, I'm sure that has happened, if a US citizen raped someone would you think all Americans should be deported? No, that would be silly, but if this country does not come to some kind of compromise, it will just get uglier and it will go both ways, Americans and Mexicans.

Last edited by sassyone; 09-14-2008 at 02:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2008, 02:03 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
I need to sign off I will call later. The pain from that student tackling me on the playground it is hard to sit. I told them to check our IP's. Hey whats up with carolac attacking me like I am asking for something? or sponging off her tax dollars? These people can't get it through their heads we are us citizens & have been our whole life and gainfully employed.
Don't let it stress you, talk later, you are a legal citizen, good, bad, or whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2008, 02:06 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I don't want criminals here either. I do imagine though that Kele was dishing it out and getting it back.
I live in a border town too, in fact actually not too far from AZbear.
I have met illegals and have never had anything happen to me that others complain about. I have met many of the border patrol. It may come as a shock to some peoples systems but, it is not illegal to offer the illegals food, water and first aid, period. It is illegal to transport them of which I never have and they usually would ask me to call the border patrol and wanted to go home. There are different experiences with different people. They have not had a bad impact on my life.
You mentioned the raping of women, I'm sure that has happened, if and US citizen raped someone would you think all Americans should be deported? No, that would be silly, but if this country does not come to some kind of compromise, it will just get uglier and it will go both ways, Americans and Mexicans.
No compromise needed: although it may indeed get uglier till Mexico grows up.

I have no sympathy for that country----------I hope it does not come to it; but the threat of a civil war SOB may indeed be the wakeup call the Mexican elite to step up and start repairing its own nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2008, 02:07 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Irrelevant.

You are advocating breaking the law and should be willing to risk punishment accordingly.
She has never broken the law, but oh well
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2008, 02:12 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
No threat: a warning------------one by one; the states are stepping up and 'cracking the whip' on the illegals and their enablers

What in your mind is an enabler and just how do they enable?
I'm sure you know that Humanitarian aid is never a crime.
If you don't believe me, check it out with the border patrol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2008, 02:16 PM
 
1,818 posts, read 2,734,256 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
No compromise needed: although it may indeed get uglier till Mexico grows up.

I have no sympathy for that country----------I hope it does not come to it; but the threat of a civil war SOB may indeed be the wakeup call the Mexican elite to step up and start repairing its own nation.
The message was not directed to you and I could care less what you think, all you do is threaten...you know where the two border patrol officers are sitting because they thought they could get away with
killing. The threats that you have posted over and over, could present a problem
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2008, 02:17 PM
 
8,973 posts, read 14,612,395 times
Reputation: 2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
. The goverment did not tell these people for years that they could not enter this country, I hope you do not think our government would not do what helps them, politics is dirty and most people realize that and also realize there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it. .[/color]
Sassyone, I've been pretty much 'laying off you', but NOW you've 'hit a nerve' with me. You say the government, for years, "didn't tell these people they couldn't come"....oh, REALLY?....they DIDN'T? How do you figure that? Why are there 'coyotes', and 'la Migra'? Why are there all sorts of ways to keep 'under the radar', if indeed these folks simply "weren't TOLD they couldn't be here"?

I'm sorry, Sassyone, but that just won't "fly". This is SUPPOSED to be a nation of LAWS. You're SUPPOSED to OBEY the law, not wait until somebody "makes" you do it. Is that REALLY what you (or anyone else) wants?...a society in which 'the Government' goes around checking up on everyone, and "making" them obey laws that they already KNOW are in force, but won't obey, unless they're "made to"? What a NIGHTMARE !....that's what we call the "third world"...a place where "the law" isn't something that has any relevance, unless someone 'hits us over the head with a club', and MAKES us obey.

I much prefer the FIRST World culture...a place in which we all understand the laws, see them as being in our overall best interests, and USUALLY obey them on our own initiative, instead of waiting until someone comes around and 'makes' us do it.

You make illegals sound like irresponsible children...you seem to imply that we "can't expect them to obey our law, because we don't MAKE them do it"..yet when we finally DO take steps to "make them", you then cry "foul"....not a very flattering picture you're painting here, I'm afraid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-14-2008, 02:18 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Yes there was a time that the Americans worked hard for their money,
then in later years they thought they were worth more than they actually were and started demanding more money, and we are talking about the low paying jobs unskilled labor. The employers finally got tired of it and the demands of their employees and started using the Illegals that were willing to work hard for less and outsourcing the jobs to other countries.
So everyone that has their panties in a knot can look at themselves for what has taken place.
Have you ever hung sheet rock? I mean for a living?I mean for piece rate which outside of unon laber is the way you get paid? If not kindly try not to judge those who break their backs for a living. Same with roofing and masonary. Lazy you have said. But if you never did it for a living what frame of referance doyou draw your conclusions? Licenced drywallers need insurance, they pay 14% ss They pay all of their taxes. Now how does a licenced legal compete against those who have at least a 30% advantage before a sheet is hung? Kicenced insured drywallers use glue and screws. Illegals use nails. Licenced drywallers charge more and stand behind their work. Illegals here today gone tomorow. Not to be rude but you honestly don't know what your talking about.
Your friend the teacher. Chances are a member of the teachers Union. What if illegals started cutting teachers rates? By half??? pretty sure she would not be so charitable. You have said that you have never been hurt by illegal laber and don't know anyone else who has. So it doesn't happen I guess. Well I never met a victim of rape before so I guess rape never happens either. Your logic not mine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top