U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2008, 11:48 AM

494 posts, read 647,332 times

Advertisements

In a new Spanish video campaign ad, aimed at Latinos, Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain blames his Democratic rival Sen. Barack Obama for the failure of the passage of comprehensive immigration reform legislation earlier this year.

Link to script and video.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 12:15 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
What a disgusting display of pandering. I bet we won't see this on English networks. No, on the MSM we keep hearing that McCain understands “we want the borders secured, first.

Old 09-12-2008, 04:40 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
What a disgusting display of pandering. I bet we won't see this on English networks. No, on the MSM we keep hearing that McCain understands “we want the borders secured, first.
Of course we won't hear it from the MSM. They know that we are wide awake and fully aware that both McCain and Obama are birds of a feather and there isn't an ounce of difference in what both want the end results of this invasion to be.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:33 AM

3,325 posts, read 4,693,104 times
Ads on Hispanic radio by BOTH parties are similiar.

Both seem to want a kind and gentle "open minded" new policy that work's for everyone.

I actually translated one of their ads word for word and that's the jist of it but both are the same.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:55 AM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,155 times
Why are Hispanic Americans pro amnesty?

Old 09-13-2008, 01:30 AM

3,325 posts, read 4,693,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Why are Hispanic Americans pro amnesty?
Many don't its a 50/50 but our numbers are so huge that 50% pro illegal is a staggering number . The Hispanic media as a whole is pro illegal and what I call the Hispanic version of Al Jazear news.

Every group wants "their" group to come in the more the merrier but not other groups.

Every group wants politicians of their group in power and are than lemmings who continue to vote for same garbage.

What's ironic about that is that the same sewer of corruption low standards we fled we than re-create with the same sewage waste politicians.
I will never understand that type of thinking.

A Mexican American woman I work with who is against amnesty and wrote an article against it .
Told me the saving grace of Mexico is a politician who is NOT Mexican .

I apply this as it is so true to EVERY Latin American country .

Old 09-13-2008, 08:40 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
Many don't its a 50/50 but our numbers are so huge that 50% pro illegal is a staggering number . The Hispanic media as a whole is pro illegal and what I call the Hispanic version of Al Jazear news.

Every group wants "their" group to come in the more the merrier but not other groups.

Every group wants politicians of their group in power and are than lemmings who continue to vote for same garbage.

What's ironic about that is that the same sewer of corruption low standards we fled we than re-create with the same sewage waste politicians.
I will never understand that type of thinking.

A Mexican American woman I work with who is against amnesty and wrote an article against it .
Told me the saving grace of Mexico is a politician who is NOT Mexican .

I apply this as it is so true to EVERY Latin American country .
Absolutely-culture of corruption.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:46 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,170,984 times
posted wrong place-sorry.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:53 AM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Absolutely-culture of corruption.
I agree with both you and Luiso. The irony in all of this is that the hispanic Americans who want amnesty are first and foremost advocates of all things they perceive as positive for "the race", even if it is harmful to the survival of America. The other half of the equation is that they want amnesty for all of their friends and family members here illegally.

They have yet to even consider or understand the bigger picture and the consequences this country will suffer as a result of another amnesty.

A hispanic majority population in this country will result in the same 3rd world culture of crime, corruption, over population, poverty and lawlessness that was the deciding factor for so many of them migrating here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration