U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 07:30 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I smell the stench of a troll.
Sniff, sniff...........I believe you are correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2009, 07:52 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,791,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Obviously, I misread his post. Unlike you, I have no problem acknowledging an error. However, legal definition aside, when I refer to a “legal immigrant” I am referring to a foreigner who has become a U.S. citizen; not a foreigner who is here temporarily in hopes of becoming a citizen, or one working here on a visa. I certainly do not consider a border jumper, or a foreigner flying here for the sole purpose of giving birth to be an immigrant. I do believe we have had this discussion before, so you knew exactly what I meant. Furthermore, if you can refer to illegal aliens as “immigrants” and “undocumented,” I can certainly refer to naturalized citizens as “legal immigrants.”

For your information, I am well aware of the definition of a foreign national, given that I was married to a naturalized citizen who was once a foreign national. It’s funny you are now so fixated on legal definitions, while you incessantly try to justify the flagrant violations of our laws by illegal aliens.

I never stated anchor babies are ONLY the offspring of illegal aliens. I stated that anchor babies are the offspring of illegal aliens and other non-citizen foreigners. However, the vast majority of anchor babies are in fact the offspring of illegal aliens.

As for my “JDubs-like rant,” I am only stating what we both know to be true. You exposed yourself as being a DREAMie ages ago, so I really don’t know why you are trying to portray yourself as a citizen of this country. Be man/woman enough to admit it. Take your own advice, and stop living in a U.S. citizen fantasy world, because it will only make it that much more difficult when the DREAM Act and CIR are defeated again.

Please get over your obsession with JDubsMom. She is no longer here, and you only make yourself appear neurotic.
Talking about being neurotic, please do share when i exposed myself as being a "dreamie".

Quote:
I never stated anchor babies are ONLY the offspring of illegal aliens. I stated that anchor babies are the offspring of illegal aliens and other non-citizen foreigners.
But you did.

Quote:
Anchor babies are the U.S.-born children of illegal aliens; not the U.S.-born children of legal immigrants
It's pretty pathetic when you don't know the basic definition of who a legal immigrant is.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:12 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Talking about being neurotic, please do share when i exposed myself as being a "dreamie".

But you did.

It's pretty pathetic when you don't know the basic definition of who a legal immigrant is.
You take one sentence out of the many I posted on this issue to try to refute what I said. Please indicate were the word “only” appears. Yes, I stated that anchor babies are the offspring of illegal aliens -- which they are. However, I did not state they are ONLY the offspring of illegal aliens.

Grow up, and debate the issues, and stop playing these childish games. And yes, you are a DREAMie.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:15 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,791,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
You take one sentence out of the many I posted on this issue to try to refute what I said. Please indicate were the word “only” appears. Yes, I stated that anchor babies are the offspring of illegal aliens -- which they are. However, I did not state they are ONLY the offspring of illegal aliens.

Grow up, and debate the issues, and stop playing these childish games. And yes, you are a DREAMie.
Typical response of a liar. You talk about growing up and debating the issues, but you make a personal claim about me but can't back it up.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:20 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Quote:
Typical response of a liar. You talk about growing up and debating the issues, but you make a claim but can't back it up.
Your desperation is showing, and I will not stoop to your level. End of discussion.

Old 07-09-2009, 08:31 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Typical response of a liar. You talk about growing up and debating the issues, but you make a personal claim about me but can't back it up.
Suffice to say: I take Benicar's word over someone who, minimum, is an illegal alien apologist.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:38 PM

380 posts, read 612,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
babies shouldnt be citizens because they are born on american soil. the notion is completely ludicrous.
Ludicrous or not, it happens thousands of times a day, hundreds of times per hour, dozens of times per........oops, wait, another one just popped out...Welcome to the USA muchacho, here is your birth certificate...... Bienvenidos..sorry, I mean welcome Miguel....

Old 07-09-2009, 11:08 PM

467 posts, read 1,056,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You deserve to be in a jail cell prior to your deportation. By your own admissions, you are a criminal who would be guilty of multiple Felonies.
The problems are, we don't have any politicians that will stand up to all of this illegal bull sh**.

If you were to cross over into Mexico without a visa, we would never see or hear from you again as you wither away in some Mexican jail being passed around like some 'boy toy' sex slave.

Don't say that will never happen because it happens all the time. The system down there works on the Morditha which means the "Bite" in Spanish. This means that your family will have to pay some crooked official money to get you out.

But once they have your money, they are not going to let you out until the well is dry. Then they might let you go.

But over here, we just turn the other way. No we don't want to be racists. Nooooooo, we have to remain politically correct or someone might not like us for speaking out.

It's kind of like burying your head in the sand so you would see the danger. I know....what danger? All they want is a job.

Yeah, the Mexicans are taking the low end jobs and the Canadiens are taking the high end jobs.

But that's ok, let just continue to elect people in congress that don't really care about the tax payer. We just keep electing the same old rich guy, year after year and he laughs that he doesn't bring any "PorK" home to the state. Who are the stupid bsatrads now...the tax payers!

Old 07-10-2009, 04:09 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,292,130 times
Calm down everybody and get back on topic or the thread will be closed and infractions will be issued.
Yac.

Old 07-10-2009, 06:23 AM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
They cost us money...They cost taxpayers. They cost our government. They cost local government. They cost the state...A huge cost. I laid out the cost on food stamps. I laid out the cost on [Supplemental Security Income]. I laid out how they get free Medicaid.

Good is correct. The author of the article fails to mention that if the illegal Parents weren't here to have the child there would be no valid use of the term and no abuse of tax payer funds by either the Parent or child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration