U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 08:54 PM

8,180 posts, read 11,036,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
If you come here legally no physical is done. But let that be. Some come here sick...so what?

God knows I hate to join this ***** fest, but I thought I should point out....you actually do need a physical prior to immigrating legally to the US. My son had one, and I've heard of adults also needing one. They look for communicable diseases such as TB but also for STDs. Something that is not done for illegals (obviously) and it shows by the increasing amount of previously eradicated diseases showing up such as German Measles and drug resistant TB. Not all of those cases are from hippie parents not inoculating their kids you know.......

Old 09-19-2008, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
There is also no excuse for the costs of proceedures, prescriptions
in this country, you know us, the legal Americans that are screwed by the Medical association. I guess the ones that cannot afford it
just die, population control comes to mind ( borrowed that from you AzBear)
Which is yet another reason for immigration control. The US cannot handle millions of illegals on top of our legal population. I do not want my daughters having to undergo enforced abortions ala china because we allowed half of latin america to immigrate to the us.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:12 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,735,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Which is yet another reason for immigration control. The US cannot handle millions of illegals on top of our legal population. I do not want my daughters having to undergo enforced abortions ala china because we allowed half of latin america to immigrate to the us.
We have been treated like this way before immigration. Do you not think that $500.00 for a doctor visit is a little out of line. How about $75.00 for a copay?

Old 09-19-2008, 09:46 PM

164 posts, read 227,588 times
Quote:

illegal immigration will cause your daughters to have to undergo forced abortions?

Wow what an imagination.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:49 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,711,852 times
Quote:
Garbage. Includes cost of American citizen children who are over half the cost and are not illegal.

And that is a cost. Has nothing to do with the budget deficit which is vastly higher than that.

CA is in trouble because it spends way to much money on virtually everything.
Anchor babies.

Old 09-19-2008, 09:54 PM

1,818 posts, read 2,735,161 times
Quote:
Don't worry they won't, abortions are big business in this country.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
illegal immigration will cause your daughters to have to undergo forced abortions?

Wow what an imagination.
No, Bianca I don't think that illegal immigration alone will account for it. But I do believe that overpopulation is a *****, and that would include overpopulation by illegal immigration.
It does not take an imagination to understand that resources are scarce, whether the resources are money, land, food and/or infrastructure. Or did you believe that some benevolent god known as 'government' somehow created these things? And even though most green groups such as the sierra club and al gores minions are suspicously silent on overpopulation in regards to illegal immigration, the fact remains the US cannot absorb everybody who has the ability to walk in.
Do you think the chinese came up with the enforced abortions for the hell of it? That was there reaction to overpopulation because it is real, it is deadly and it can destroy a country from the inside out.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
We have been treated like this way before immigration. Do you not think that $500.00 for a doctor visit is a little out of line. How about $75.00 for a copay?
Wait till the price doubles, triples or hell, wait until there are few hospitals to go to as so many are closing due to bad debts. I also wouldn't hold my breath for the messiah to bring forth any type of socialized health plan....no way to afford it plus all the illegals (even if they become legalized through amnesty).
Sassy, the cold hard fact of the matter is.....the US is broke. We were broke before the Iraq war, and we are even more broke now. Nothing but time and serious belt tightening will change that. More government programs for people who are not even supposed to be here is not in the nations best interest. We cannot afford them, our existing infrastructure cannot support untold millions coming in, and that is all there is to it.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:16 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,690,528 times
Quote:
Prove what for goodness sake. Your really believe California is going to go bankrupt over illegal aliens?

If you think that I don't believe any proof of anything would be of value.

Hey I got a bridge in Alaska you might want to buy...
The rest of us tend to post links to credible sources to back our outrageous claims. However, you expect us to swallow whatever you have to throw out there, hook, line, and sinker, simply because (apparently) your opinion trumps fact.

Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody's got one.

Old 09-20-2008, 08:42 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,628,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
The rest of us tend to post links to credible sources to back our outrageous claims. However, you expect us to swallow whatever you have to throw out there, hook, line, and sinker, simply because (apparently) your opinion trumps fact.

Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody's got one.
Just another desperate pro illegal fan.

As their screaming increases in volume-----------that is their (implicit) way of admitting they are losing the war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration