U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 07:14 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca.G View Post
Most if not all of us support Obama and will vote for him in drones. I think it is the least he can do .
All that is asked is to stop the hate speech . That is not to much to ask for.

We can than have a civil debate and comprehensive plan that benefit's everyone.
Bianca, you have already admitted to being an illegal alien. Therefore, YOU do not have a vote. That is, unless you plan to commit a felony and risk spending 5 years in the slammer. You may also want to pass along that info to others.

There will be no amnesty, and illegals will leave. Both Obama and McCain are simply pandering for votes.

BTW, you may want to check your keyboard; I think your v key is actually printing an n.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:17 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Bianca, you have already admitted to being an illegal alien. Therefore, YOU do not have a vote. That is, unless you plan to commit a felony and risk spending 5 years in the slammer. You may also want to pass along that info to others.

There will be no amnesty, and illegals will leave. Both Obama and McCain are simply pandering for votes.

BTW, you may want to check your keyboard; I think your v key is actually printing an n.
Nah, but she still hasn't come back to tell us she now knows the meaning of the word 'drone'...

Old 09-13-2008, 07:18 PM

164 posts, read 227,525 times
Quote:

My v key works fine as does my n key.

I disagree with you and change is coming . Many groups have told us so and they are very political in America .

One group is American based ,political and influential.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:20 PM

164 posts, read 227,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Nah, but she still hasn't come back to tell us she now knows the meaning of the word 'drone'...

I looked it up but there was no need to post meaning as had nothing to do with the debate

Old 09-13-2008, 07:20 PM

7,020 posts, read 9,895,366 times
Quote:

I disagree with you and change is coming . Many groups have told us so and they are very political in America .

Sorry to burst your bubble but you forgot one part of the equation: THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:24 PM

3,071 posts, read 3,335,346 times
I just keep hoping that repeatedly posting the truth will stop the propaganda. It is just not right to expect a nation to happily accept hospitals closing down due to the free medical care illegals receive, to expect America to pay for everything.

One of the most memorial messages on this forum was by a young man who went to Mexico to help the people there make a better life for themselves, and all the Mexicans wanted was for him to show them how they could get to America to get free medical care, free housing, free money. I can hardly contain my disgust.

I have children who depend on me, whom I do not want to have to pay and pay and pay all their lives to support illegals, and I am going to continue to do my best, even if I lose, to fight against this.

I do not believe for one second anyone putting forth any kind of propaganda that they want unity with America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
ITA. Unfortunately, it won't be read or acknowledged by those on this board who mentally reside in the land of OZ. They will simply ignore or divert the topic to blaming you for bringing the subject up or being a racist.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:25 PM

Wait a minute, how is she voting as an illegal. How did that happen?

Quote:

Old 09-13-2008, 07:27 PM

Please let me know which group this is, so I can contact them.

Quote:

Old 09-13-2008, 07:31 PM

Quote:

I'll let you in on a little secret, if you promise not to tell. I knew there was nothing wrong with your keyboard.

The groups you refer to are simply telling you what you want to hear. A happy slave is a productive slave, Ive been told.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but you forgot one part of the equation: THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
You better believe it!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration