U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-20-2010, 07:19 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,158,884 times
Reputation: 2130

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Where were you all, a couple of weeks ago? They could have used more tough-guy supporters.

Features: The Klan Returns - Flagpole Magazine: Colorbearer of Athens, GA (http://flagpole.com/Weekly/Features/TheKlanReturns-3Mar10 - broken link)

“A select few of us have come here today to peacefully protest the immigration issues the current administration is failing to address. Wake up, Georgia, and stop the Latino invasion now!”

"For 40 minutes the wizard explained why the U.S. should close its borders and deport 'the third world mud people.' He let the crowd in on one of the Klan’s many conspiracy theories: that our government gives Mexicans handouts as a way of buying their votes. 'All them new voters are going to vote against the very things we’ve been fighting for for 200 years,' he proclaimed.
***
"Beyond advocating 'ridding our country of inbred mongrels,' Jones called for new leadership. He said we need another Hoover, Truman or Eisenhower, because they all deported Mexicans. He called on voters to oust the 'cackling liberals who are working on this communist/socialist agenda' and said that President Obama 'isn’t fit to run a Winn Dixie.' Sounding at times like a Tea Party leader, the wizard urged listeners to kill NAFTA, stop welfare, institute the Fair Tax and to take up arms. He also called on the government to get out of Haiti, to bring Christianity back into our courts and schools, and to take care of 'the Anglo-Americans who founded this country.'"
I see racism in some of these words but I also see some common sense and truth but I would oppose the KKK simply for their racism and hate towards our black citizens.

 
Old 03-20-2010, 07:26 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,881,609 times
Reputation: 6156
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I see racism in some of these words but I also see some common sense and truth but I would oppose the KKK simply for their racism and hate towards our black citizens.
But not for their racism and hate -- excuse me, "common sense and truth" --towards other groups? Sign here, son.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 07:28 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Where were you all, a couple of weeks ago? They could have used more tough-guy supporters.

Features: The Klan Returns - Flagpole Magazine: Colorbearer of Athens, GA (http://flagpole.com/Weekly/Features/TheKlanReturns-3Mar10 - broken link)

“A select few of us have come here today to peacefully protest the immigration issues the current administration is failing to address. Wake up, Georgia, and stop the Latino invasion now!”

"For 40 minutes the wizard explained why the U.S. should close its borders and deport 'the third world mud people.' He let the crowd in on one of the Klan’s many conspiracy theories: that our government gives Mexicans handouts as a way of buying their votes. 'All them new voters are going to vote against the very things we’ve been fighting for for 200 years,' he proclaimed.
***
"Beyond advocating 'ridding our country of inbred mongrels,' Jones called for new leadership. He said we need another Hoover, Truman or Eisenhower, because they all deported Mexicans. He called on voters to oust the 'cackling liberals who are working on this communist/socialist agenda' and said that President Obama 'isn’t fit to run a Winn Dixie.' Sounding at times like a Tea Party leader, the wizard urged listeners to kill NAFTA, stop welfare, institute the Fair Tax and to take up arms. He also called on the government to get out of Haiti, to bring Christianity back into our courts and schools, and to take care of 'the Anglo-Americans who founded this country.'"
delusianne:

My hostility is directed towards illegal aliens regardless of ancestral race/ethnicity------along with their enablers. Nice try there with your (barely) veiled personal attack.

It is pretty damn obvious you are hiding or afraid of something.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 07:50 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,158,884 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
But not for their racism and hate -- excuse me, "common sense and truth" --towards other groups? Sign here, son.
Maybe you should go back and read what I said. I said I oppose them for their racism and hatred which is mainly directed at our black citizens.

Here is what I believe is the common sense and truth:

"that our government gives Mexicans handouts as a way of buying their votes. 'All them new voters are going to vote against the very things we’ve been fighting for for 200 years,' he proclaimed."

There is some truth in that. The Democrats want the illegals who are mostly Mexicans to be legalized so they will vote Democrat because they do like the handouts they get.

Here is some more common sense and truth:

"He called on voters to oust the 'cackling liberals who are working on this communist/socialist agenda' and said that President Obama 'isn’t fit to run a Winn Dixie. He urged listeners to kill NAFTA, stop welfare, institute the Fair Tax. He also called on the governmetn to bring Christianity back into our courts and schools."

What's to disagree with on these points?

By the way, I am no sonny boy. I am a female senior citizen.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 08:31 PM
 
515 posts, read 606,225 times
Reputation: 636
I figure that if it takes the KKK to help stop the invasion by criminals and to curtail the power of their (obvious) political buddies, so be it!

I'm an atheist so KKK members certainly do not like me, but if we join together for the common good we can sort out our differences after our bigger mission has been accomplished.
.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 08:42 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,881,609 times
Reputation: 6156
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
delusianne:

My hostility is directed towards illegal aliens regardless of ancestral race/ethnicity------along with their enablers. Nice try there with your (barely) veiled personal attack.

It is pretty damn obvious you are hiding or afraid of something.
Lol, paranoia, will destroy ya. I hope you didnt feel insulted by the article about the KKK rally. Dont you find it sort of heartwarming that there's a whole group of folks out there with a long and dramatic tradition who feel just the same way that you do about illegal immigrants et al.?

Sure, those boys got a little rowdy in the past but some folks just wont listen to reason.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 09:06 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,158,884 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Lol, paranoia, will destroy ya. I hope you didnt feel insulted by the article about the KKK rally. Dont you find it sort of heartwarming that there's a whole group of folks out there with a long and dramatic tradition who feel just the same way that you do about illegal immigrants et al.?

Sure, those boys got a little rowdy in the past but some folks just wont listen to reason.
What you fail to realize or refuse to admit is that just because the KKK and we anti-illegals both oppose illegal immigration is that is where the similarities end. Our views on illegal immigration are not based on racism.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 09:11 PM
 
9,965 posts, read 11,831,306 times
Reputation: 13286
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Are you kidding me? Sometimes i just can't believe what i read on here sometimes. If you think the KKK was only formed to resist illegals then you are sadly mistaken.
The KKK garbage always makes me laugh.

75% of the KKK is made up of federal agents and their informants. What a joke.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Lol, paranoia, will destroy ya. I hope you didnt feel insulted by the article about the KKK rally. Dont you find it sort of heartwarming that there's a whole group of folks out there with a long and dramatic tradition who feel just the same way that you do about illegal immigrants et al.?

Sure, those boys got a little rowdy in the past but some folks just wont listen to reason.
Yawn. Even a stopped 12 hour analog clock is right twice a day. Just like the Nazi's of Germany did many good things i.e. codify German civil law etc. What destroyed their reputation (and rightly so) was their policies towards certain 'minorities'------------some of whom were German citizens.

I still maintain you are hiding something since you will not admit (pro or con) your feelings about illegal immigration.
 
Old 03-20-2010, 10:08 PM
 
34,990 posts, read 33,881,609 times
Reputation: 6156
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Yawn. Even a stopped 12 hour analog clock is right twice a day. Just like the Nazi's of Germany did many good things i.e. codify German civil law etc. What destroyed their reputation (and rightly so) was their policies towards certain 'minorities'------------some of whom were German citizens.
Oh, is that all?

Coincidentally I came back here to remark on the Nazis, who recruited by convincing not-too-bright and all-too-willing-to-believe Germans that their troubles were all the fault of "certain minorities."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I still maintain you are hiding something since you will not admit (pro or con) your feelings about illegal immigration.
And I still maintain your obsession makes you paranoid. What do you hope Im hiding?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top